*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hello! I'm due the 3rd with my 3rd kid:) Found out two days ago. Wasn't planned but is welcome anyway:) H&H 9 months to you all!

I have MS mostly in the mornings and I could sleep all day;) I have my first appointment with midwife 29/1.

Omg im cramping like stretching pain, anyone else?

yup

I am going through that right now :wacko: I usually get the cramping at midnight. During the day I am fine...but at night I have sit up and walk around for a good 20 minutes to stop the pain. I have had no bleeding or major morning sickness. The only discomfort is the menstrual like cramps aka stretching of the uterus :(

Are you scared at all, I am due to my 4 previous misscarriges.

Are you scared at all, I am due to my 4 previous misscarriges.

I try not to thinking about what might go wrong. Somethings are way out of my hands...so, I focus all my energy on eating the right foods, taken the correct prenatal Medicine, keeping up with all OB visits etc...

I feel if I have done my very best to keep this baby safe and healthy, I have done my part. The rest depends on genetics and things way beyond my control. But when in doubt I pray :flower:

I have mostly been having cramping that feels like stretching and low back pain.

However, tonight I am feeling little jabs of mild pain in my uterus, sort of like little pokes. Should I be worried or is this normal too? No bleeding.

I get this mostly in the night when I shift position, sometimes it wakes me up! They're little stabby pains, usually on one side that last a few seconds before fading. I never had that in my first pregnancy but I'm getting it frequently this time around.

Aiden- I had 4 miscarriages inbetween my 2 boys, so I would try not to worry too much. When I first found out I went into panic mode, then I thought, there is nothin to suggest anything that is going to go wrong. If I get any symptoms then I will panic.

Today will be my first day not testing.... Eeek!

Phew, it's been a rough night! I ended up getting a migraine yesterday (typical AF symptom for me is menstrual migraines). I started questioning the validity of my BFP and worrying that that headache was due to a drop in estrogen (as in menstrual migraines) and therefore a miscarriage. Woke up in the middle of the night, headache magically gone but was awoken by abdominal cramps! I was planning to retest this morning so I went ahead and got a clear BFP! Went and ate some pickles and now I feel better. For me, I think the cramps were because I didn't eat much last night due to the migraine. By the way, this is pregnancy #1 for me!

Made it to my first milestone (retesting). Now have my sights set on next Friday when I'll be 5 wks 1 day (reduced chance of chemical). Trying to take things one day at a time.

Welcome to all the newbies! GL to all you lucky ducks getting your scans! Doctor told me I could get mine at 7 weeks. I plan to call today to schedule it. Lots of sticky dust to all! I can't believe we're really pregnant!! :happydance:

Some months are longer than others acording to my calender , and im 4 weeks and 5 days, so like 108,buy yup im about 5 days behind you, why ?

Oh so you go by months if you go by weeks its only 107, well 106 now :haha: As for being scared i am pertrafied i have had one mmc, and i keep thinking the worst. i don't think my early scan only picking up a gestation sac helped, just holding on to the fact my hcg levels rose as normal and hoping to see more a week today. Well you get an early scan?

AnakeRose i was up in the night around 3 or 4 times wanting sips of drink, didn't want to have much so i wasn't on the toilet every 3 seconds, didn't work, went 3 times in the night :dohh: Also sounds like you have a very creative way to tell people of your pregnancy :D

miriam :wave: welcome to the group, congratulations on your bfp after quite a while ttc.

taryen87 i would wait until 12 weeks just to be sure, then just sit down and tell them it isnt up to them it's up to you. My parents won't be too impressed as I'm pretty young and in the middle of uni, but dh is 8 years old and doesn't want to be to old when he has kids. He works in a job that allows him to support us all so i don't see anything wrong with it. As for the cramping and back pain as long as it's easy enough to cope with i wouldn't be too worried maybe take some paracetamol they are 100% safe in pregnancy, it is probably ligaments and stuff softening and stretching

JLMC hope she gets better i think you will always get people that are not 100% with your pregnancy no matter when you decide the time is right.

Brightstarshi i am also the opposite i can't get enough sleep. I slept from 10-8 last night and i am still shattered.

lockandkey it is always a hard secrete to keep.

hopethisyear our mmc is the reason we decided to keep the people who know very minimum, only someone to have chloe for appointments and dh's sister as she told us straight away. With all the problems i am having at the moment i am so glad we didn't decide to tell everyone. We may tell my mum if bean has a heartbeat on my scan in 7 days.

kaili symptoms do start early for some it is normally all to do with hcg hormone and for some ladies it is higher than others, so maybe you are just unlucky. I see you chart your cycle how many weeks pregnant would that make you does it co inside with where af date would put you?

Pink Petals i would say all is normal just baby making itself at home :D

Josefin :wave: welcome to the group, hope your first midwife appointment goes well

Kiss08 headaches are often caused by all the change in hormones that pregnancy caused :D and you are lucky getting a scan so early, is there a reason for them to scan you that early?

1 week today until my scan, I want it to be here now, at the same time i don't want it to come at all :dohh:

You ladies are a chatty bunch just caught up on 5 or 6 pages :haha:

Kiss08 i had a migraine last sunday its due to hormonal changes which is why many women get them at time AF is due xxx

Kiss08 headaches are often caused by all the change in hormones that pregnancy caused :D and you are lucky getting a scan so early, is there a reason for them to scan you that early?

Just standard procedure I guess. The catch is I don't go in sooner than that even to get a blood test. My OB said they do 7 weeks because the heartbeat shows at 6 weeks so just in case I'm a bit off on my dates, it should still show.

Just standard procedure I guess. The catch is I don't go in sooner than that even to get a blood test. My OB said they do 7 weeks because the heartbeat shows at 6 weeks so just in case I'm a bit off on my dates, it should still show.

That's brilliant over here we don't normally see midwife for bloods until 7-8 weeks and don't get first scan until 12 weeks :

Thanks for the invite! :hugs: I'm so scared to say i'm preg yet, 1 test yesterday am + then pm -, now this morning 2 +'s, clear blue and another unknown brand!

This is my 1st pregnancy, if these tests aren't messing with me! Also first ever BFP's too!

I'm going for my 1st scan 25/1! eeek! :wacko:

Any advice? Can I say I'm pregnant???

Thanks for the invite! :hugs: I'm so scared to say i'm preg yet, 1 test yesterday am + then pm -, now this morning 2 +'s, clear blue and another unknown brand!

This is my 1st pregnancy, if these tests aren't messing with me! Also first ever BFP's too!

False negatives unless they are evaps are rare

the reason you may have got negative in the afternoon is that hcg isnt always a strong at first which is why they say use fmu. But 3 positive tests you are definightly pregnant. Do you have a round edd based on lmp?

Hi ladies

Can I join, this is baby number 2 due on 4 th September, I have had two mc's in last twelve months so still very scared about believing it and trying not to get my hopes up, ( who am I kidding) anyway, very different from when I had my ds was 5 weeks yesterday and as if by magic the nauseous started yesterday am, felt very nauseous then went toilet and had diarrhoea had this twice felt very sleepy then after half hour felt better and the exact thing again this morning anyone else suffering like this googled it and it said it was a form of morning sickness,

Anyways hoping for a healthy and happy nine months for us all and sticky beans xx

Manda2012 i know the feeling of being scared i had a mmc before my daughter, i find it makes it hard to enjoy the early pregnancy. Welcome to the group

the reason you may have got negative in the afternoon is that hcg isnt always a strong at first which is why they say use fmu. But 3 positive tests you are definightly pregnant. Do you have a round edd based on lmp?

Yes that is what I thought as I did drink quite a lot of fluid in the afternoon, it drove me crazy last night could hardly sleep! But feeling more rested now with 2 +'s on 2 different test's this am. Was just a bit concered as they are so light! :dohh:

You know it's funny you see so many ppl getting two lines and your like 'yay for you' now it happens to me and I'm like, do I believe this is true??! :wacko:

No real big preg signs for me though, maybe I expect more :blush:

I think my edd is around 10th Sept!

Yes that is what I thought as I did drink quite a lot of fluid in the afternoon, it drove me crazy last night could hardly sleep! But feeling more rested now with 2 +'s on 2 different test's this am. Was just a bit concered as they are so light! :dohh:

You know it's funny you see so many ppl getting two lines and your like 'yay for you' now it happens to me and I'm like, do I believe this is true??! :wacko:

No real big preg signs for me though, maybe I expect more :blush:

I think my edd is around 10th Sept!

Your probably quite early on a lot of symptoms are due to hcg levels which don't get higher until a little later. My hcg blood levels were almost 3000mIU/ml when i got them checked and my symptoms are still not always there. and for pregnancy test normally you only need 25-50mIU/ml to get a positive. and some ladies don't get symptoms at all so don't worry about lack of symptoms

I tested the other night and got negative, I have since had about 8 positives...its hard at this point not to worry...Once we are all in 2nd tri and having our scans, feeling our babies kick...getting emotional thinking about it.

Yes i much prefer the 2nd and 3rd tri over the 1st. I know it sounds bad but i just wish the 1st tri away i get that worried during it.

I don't even dare think about 12 week scan until i have seen heartbeat on the 11th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->