*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have to say its really dragging! I want to be 12 weeks now!

Morning ladies, how are you all feeling? I have some serious bloating this morning :wacko:

I have my first check up on the 25th so I should be about 8 weeks, so excited, it crazy we have to just go by the pee stick to know our little bambino is holding on in there somewhere :cloud9:

I've noticed today my nips are getting quite sore, not my bbs though never had that before so must be a good sign! :blush:

Yes that's a really good sign. it's crazy our boobs start to change ready to produce milk so early on

With my first pregnancy I was leaking colostrum by 16 weeks lasting right up until the birth :rofl: Ahhh memories...

That's a long time Pluto.

I feel so tired today and slept 10-8 :coffee:

I think maybe my body knew that DD was going to be a boob monster :haha:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's tired, I dosed off on the sofa this morning and was startled awake to find Elena sat on the windowsill peering at the neighbours :blush:

Morning ladies, how are you all feeling? I have some serious bloating this morning :wacko:

Someone mentioned yesterday they had a general all around doo doo feeling (not nauseous but not feeling 100% either)... I have to say that after I threw up last night, I felt good for about an hour but since then, I've had this weird sensation, like my skin is tingling or something (hard to explain)... sort of a headache with it, but not a full headache, feels like it may be sinus related... that OR it could have something to do with the fact that I haven't slept for longer than 2.5-3 hours at a time because I keep having to get up to pee... seriously! before this week, even after drinking a full cup of water, I never had any problems sleeping 8 or 10 hours at a time and holding my pee in!!!

Someone mentioned yesterday they had a general all around doo doo feeling (not nauseous but not feeling 100% either)... I have to say that after I threw up last night, I felt good for about an hour but since then, I've had this weird sensation, like my skin is tingling or something (hard to explain)... sort of a headache with it, but not a full headache, feels like it may be sinus related... that OR it could have something to do with the fact that I haven't slept for longer than 2.5-3 hours at a time because I keep having to get up to pee... seriously! before this week, even after drinking a full cup of water, I never had any problems sleeping 8 or 10 hours at a time and holding my pee in!!!

I always take a full pint glass to bed with me to drink through the night even before pregnancy. Well i hadn't been peeing through the night, but last night i only drank 3/4's of the glass and was up 3 times to pee :dohh: it's so annoying isn't it

So bloated today i look like i have a bump already!

Tired is an understatement im so exhausted my eyes keep closing without me realising.

Got awful back pain today and i def remember it from my son its a bit loke sciatica!!

Welcome to all the newbies :hi:

babydevil1989 i had the bloat over christmas i'm sure the bump pic i posted yesterday is bloat too.

I keep feeling sick after lunch and don't eat as much as i used to for lunch pre pregnancy :dohh:

I am soooo tired, keep falling asleep and have a really bad headache! My tummy hurts and I keep pooping : (
Me an Oh had very slow, gentle sex today... Only lasted about 5 mins bless him.
Headache is giving me pain behind my ears and In my neck, it's rubbish as I really need to study :(

:hugs: MrsLQ hope you feel better soon. What are you studying for?

babydevil1989 i had the bloat over christmas i'm sure the bump pic i posted yesterday is bloat too.

I keep feeling sick after lunch and don't eat as much as i used to for lunch pre pregnancy :dohh:

What bump pic??

I posted it a few pages back but have reattached for you

I was 5+3 based on LMP

Attachments

• 5+3.jpg
    5+3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1
Morning girls. Um last night before I went to bed I had some pink spotting, is this a bad thing? This morning it was still there but brown instead of pink. It took me forever to get to sleep last night because I was worrying about what it could mean.

Jesmia pink spotting is normal ok but if you are really worried ring doctors and they may do some bloods or something for you. I had 3 bleeds with dd x

Speaking of dragging, anyone still drinking coffee and/or soda? I cut back (used to drink two cups of coffee and two Diet Cokes, now drink one of each), but I sort of feel guilty about it. I know the books say caffeine in moderation is okay but still. Anyone out there still having their caffeine??

Speaking of dragging, anyone still drinking coffee and/or soda? I cut back (used to drink two cups of coffee and two Diet Cokes, now drink one of each), but I sort of feel guilty about it. I know the books say caffeine in moderation is okay but still. Anyone out there still having their caffeine??

I drank tea with dd, at least 5cups a day like i used to pre pregnancy and she was born perfectly healthy. i am the same with this one drinking the same amount of tea as pre pregnancy sometimes even 6-7 cups a day so i wouldn't worry hunni

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->