*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Speaking of dragging, anyone still drinking coffee and/or soda? I cut back (used to drink two cups of coffee and two Diet Cokes, now drink one of each), but I sort of feel guilty about it. I know the books say caffeine in moderation is okay but still. Anyone out there still having their caffeine??

I cut out coffee from ovulation - but im still drinking tea - I may live in Malta - but I'm still British! lol :coffee:

Speaking of dragging, anyone still drinking coffee and/or soda? I cut back (used to drink two cups of coffee and two Diet Cokes, now drink one of each), but I sort of feel guilty about it. I know the books say caffeine in moderation is okay but still. Anyone out there still having their caffeine??

I cut out coffee from ovulation - but im still drinking tea - I may live in Malta - but I'm still British! lol :coffee:

Malta is a beautiful country i went on holiday there once and loved it :thumbup:

I am doing an access to education course, plan was to do that and go to Uni to become a teacher. That won't be happening...due to funding issues. My plan is to try and finish the course and eventually look into becoming a Teaching Assistant. However,we have been talking about me becoming a SAHM to Zooma (baby) and my youngest Zachary. Till they are both at school.

What is weird, assuming my dates don't get changed if I come 10 days early like I did with Zachary then Zooma would start school a yer earlier than if he comes on his due date..

I've cut back on the caffeine a little but I'm not going to cut it out altogether! I looooove full fat coke and would be gutted if I couldn't have it! No more than 2 cans a day though. I'm also only having one small cup of tea in the morning instead of several mugs throughout the day :winkwink:

NHS guidelines state that up to 200mg of caffeine per day is fine during pregnancy so I'm just going to keep within the guidelines. No more cans of red bull when I'm on the way to work in the morning (I don't like coffee).

Malta is a beautiful country i went on holiday there once and loved it :thumbup:

Did you?! Yes it is very beautiful here I love it, I moved here when I was 23 on my own! I got married last year to DH who is Maltese so were having a Malteaser baby! :baby: I'm originally from Wales.

Jesmia pink spotting is normal ok but if you are really worried ring doctors and they may do some bloods or something for you. I had 3 bleeds with dd x

Thanks :) I feel like I'm new at this all over again, i'm only 5ish weeks but already so many things are different to last time!

Kiss08 - I've always heard 1 caffeine drink a day is okay so I'm still having my morning coffee, though I'm not making it quite as strong as I used to!

I'm a tea addict so I need to buy some deacaff tea :coffee: don't think it'll be the same tho! I think we can have green tea or herbal teas? what do you think girls?

Mrslq my dd was late hope this baby is earky as they would start school whole year earlier if just 2 days early.

I am currently at uni training to be a teacher, next year ay uni with new born will be a challange but really don't want a year out.

Scholesy i am bad I don't listen to all the guidelines most of the food ones I do but ate a medium rare stake before bfp and don't cut down tea

Yes lady 1985 worlds love to holiday there again in the future.

I heard green tea is just as bad or worse than normal tea

Is it bad that i didnt know the caffiene thing?!

I love my coke so havnt cut down and didnt with DS either!

Why are you meant to restrict it?!

I don't actually know why I wouldn't worry bsbydevil if you didn't do it with ds I wouldnt worry x

Hi everyone! A couple of days ago I got my first BFP ever (after over three years of trying)! I took three tests and all came back positive (I was in disbelief) and I am going to have the blood test today to confirm. Estimated due date is Sept. 8.

Beth04 welcome to the group :wave: congratulations on your bfp i bet you were over the moon after trying for so long x

Went to the dr this am. Pee test was negative but yet she thinks i might be further along than i think how is that possible? Showed her the frer tests and she said they are deffo positive..

Went to the dr this am. Pee test was negative but yet she thinks i might be further along than i think how is that possible? Showed her the frer tests and she said they are deffo positive..

What are they doing about it are they giving you blood test or anything

I couldn't stand the taste of coffee for the last week, but Yay! I like coffee again! I missed my morning coffee :D Just having half a cup though.

----
Today I'm on the hunt for an obstetrics doctor. Hopefully I can find one that's open late and maybe on weekends!

Was it because it wasn't FMU? Don't know why she thinks you're further along (maybe a different calculation?).

Yes it was fmu.. She is sending me for ultrasound on 18th..

Did a frer and a clear blue digi and there is no denying these positives... And these werent fmu... Grrr

Did a frer and a clear blue digi and there is no denying these positives... And these werent fmu... Grrr

Taryen, I know that both of those tests are super sensitive! I had an FRER pick up an HCG of 9 and a clear blue digital pick up an HCG of 20. I think the urine tests used at drs offices are much less sensitive, so maybe there just isn't enough HCG yet to be picked up there?? Does your doc want to do a blood test? That seems like the logical next step. Good luck!

I cant believe your drs make u take a test mine just believed me last time no test/bloods or anything! :wacko:

Decided to start my healthy eating today so having a homemade chilli! I dont want to put on any unnesscary weight this time! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->