*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I cant believe your drs make u take a test mine just believed me last time no test/bloods or anything! :wacko:

Decided to start my healthy eating today so having a homemade chilli! I dont want to put on any unnesscary weight this time! X

I'm having the opposite problem! I'm trying to gain about 5 pounds, but when I eat big meals I barf!!

I think I'm now 4 weeks 4 days, now in the last few hours I have been up and about doing some washing and went to the shop. Now I'm feeling sooo tired and getting crampy sort of pulling pains, this normal? Does every get this? Wow it feels strange!

we are having chicken and rice tonight - healthy enough i think

lady1985 perfectly normal as long as not to painful, if it uncomrotable you can take paracetamol safely, it's if pain is bad with paracetamol they like you to be seen. I have had a big tidy up around the house today.

I POAS again today, it was there but pretty light but i am getting that is because it was only and hour since i last did a pee and also because i have been drinking loads today, plus
it was a really cheap test

Hey Girlies!! I went for my early scan today and thought id show you my pic... the nurses said everything looks fine and its all developing properly so far :happydance: i'm sooo sleepy at the moment i just cant stay awake! Hope you're all okay today? xxx

Attachments

• 5wk scan.jpg
    5wk scan.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
in 65 hours my beta numbers went from 256 to 1358.... Should I be concerned for such a huge rise????? I go in today thank goodness

missangie i wouldn't be worried the average doubling range in 48 hours but differnt women are slightly different.

JLMC lovely scan pic is that a yolk sac inside gs?

Hey ladies, hows everyone, my boobs are killing me they hurt so bad, my son kicked one by accident and it hurt badly, I gained 2 pounds, not good at all, im actually hoping o get some kind of morning sickness, nothing yet though.

Yes MTC :) now got to wait till the 30th jan for my midwife appointment and to book my next scan!! xx

hi everyone!

Can i join? :flower:

My due date so far is 16th September, took a test today and it was positive, periods are irregular so i have no idea yet of an accurate due date lol

I have a lovely little daughter called Ella who is 6 months so this is number 2 for me!! xxx

i bet you can't it is so much better than my 5+2 scan, I really hope i can see yolk sac next week, and a fetal pole to so scared that i wont get past the gs stage with this pregnancy :( will your next scan be normal 12 week one?

stephanie1990 welcome to the group your daughter is really cute. I will add you to the front page.

Aiden187 i don't dare weigh myself especially after Christmas :dohh:

we are having chicken and rice tonight - healthy enough i think

lady1985 perfectly normal as long as not to painful, if it uncomrotable you can take paracetamol safely, it's if pain is bad with paracetamol they like you to be seen. I have had a big tidy up around the house today.

I POAS again today, it was there but pretty light but i am getting that is because it was only and hour since i last did a pee and also because i have been drinking loads today, plus
it was a really cheap test

Nothing alarming just know its there more of a strange feeling than painful really.

Your as bad as me...don't do it! Don't be like me getting a false neg from drinking to much water...it gets you worried. You have your bfp as long as you don't get af, you are safe! X

Hey Girlies!! I went for my early scan today and thought id show you my pic... the nurses said everything looks fine and its all developing properly so far :happydance: i'm sooo sleepy at the moment i just cant stay awake! Hope you're all okay today? xxx

Weeee exciting!!!!!! Nice big happy one there! How many weeks 4 or 5? You went private? X

lady1985 i'm 5+4 so i was hoping no matter what i would get a bfp. I am worried as i had a scan at 5+2 and there was only a gestational sac, i know some women at this stage see a yolk sac too. So i am a bit worried my pregnancy won't progress especially with a previous MMC i had. I will panic until i see that gs had grown and got yolk sac and fetal pole on the 11th jan x

lady1985 i'm 5+4 so i was hoping no matter what i would get a bfp. I am worried as i had a scan at 5+2 and there was only a gestational sac, i know some women at this stage see a yolk sac too. So i am a bit worried my pregnancy won't progress especially with a previous MMC i had. I will panic until i see that gs had grown and got yolk sac and fetal pole on the 11th jan x

Ah, sorry I didn't realise, and to be honest I know lots about ttc as its been so long I now have to learn the otherwise of the test gate.

Think positively as possible and you never know, mother nature is a wonderfully strange thing, but can also be very cruel for reasons beyond our hearts xx

Yes i am hoping all will be fine as i read it is fine for yolk sac to not be there up until 5+4, it has to be there after that, and i don't know if my dates are 100% on i got moved a few days with dd so for all i know i could be moved a few days this time. I know that even on friday there may not be heart beat but there should be fetal pole and yolk sac. I am also hoping my hematoma is smaller as sonographer said it increases my chance of mc, however the doctor didn't say this

I'm going doctors tomorrow to confirm pregnancy, please can you all have your fingers crossed for me? Ill keep u updated xx

Daniellexxxx fingers crossed for you hope your appoitment with your doctor goes well :D

How soon do you have to make an appointment at the doctors? I was going to wait until 6 weeks, is this too late?

Yes i am hoping all will be fine as i read it is fine for yolk sac to not be there up until 5+4, it has to be there after that, and i don't know if my dates are 100% on i got moved a few days with dd so for all i know i could be moved a few days this time. I know that even on friday there may not be heart beat but there should be fetal pole and yolk sac. I am also hoping my hematoma is smaller as sonographer said it increases my chance of mc, however the doctor didn't say this

Hopefully
just a bit out with dates the docs are not always right 1st time, we are all different.
I'm thinking it depends on when you ovulated can put you out.

Wish I knew more to advise, sorry. But I have all the hope for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->