*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Heya ladies just got my bfp yday! And if I calculated right I should be due around the 10th of September Charlene :)

Heya ladies just got my bfp yday! And if I calculated right I should be due around the 10th of September Charlene :)

Congratulations welcome to the group.

just for your info, your ticker isn't working hunni

Name: Jenny
EDD: 2nd Sept
First BFP date: 27th Dec
Child number: 1
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: 11 months
Where are you from: Derby, Midlands
Symptoms so far : Very very tired & stomach cramps
Any gender feelings: None yet... Hoping for a Boy!!

Lovely to meet you all xxx

I live really close to you :D

Derby area too hun? xx

Derby area too hun? xx

Bang in the middle of notts and derby

Everyone keeps telling me that but I don't know how to fix it?!

Thought i would do a post with questions we could answer to get to know each other better. You don't have to answer all the questions if you don't want to just thought would be nice to all know each other more.

Name (real, or just user name if don't want to use normal name)
EDD:
First BFP date:
Child number:
How long did TTC take, if you were trying:
Symptoms so far :
Any gender feelings:

Name: Phillippa
EDD: 2nd Dec
First BFP date: 24th Dec - Christmas eve
Child number: 2 - I have one daughter already
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: We weren't it was a surpise
Where are you from: Midlands, UK
Symptoms so far: Sickness, fatiuge, sore breasts, bad back, headaches and MAJOR BLOATING
Any gender feelings: :blue:

This will be my first child. I had been trying for almost a year. I am from the United States. As for my gender feelings, I am leaning....Baby Blue. But if it's a girl I would still be grateful and happy :)

Im hoping girl, what can I do for constipation? And im 4 weeks and no morning sickness is this normal?

Im hoping girl, what can I do for constipation? And im 4 weeks af have no morning sickness.

Aiden I had horrible constipation!! I found bran flakes with raisins (not the pre-made raisin bran, too much sugar) and prunes worked.

Thank you for inviting me to join!

I am pregnant with my first. I got my first ever BFP on Christmas Eve. I estimate my due date to be September 3rd, based on my ovulation date, not my LMP. I am hoping for a girl, but would be happy with a boy or a girl, as long as it is healthy. We keep saying this was a Christmas miracle because we thought we were going to have a long road involving surgery for DH and maybe even IVF with ICSI (DH has a varicocele with 1-2% morphology). But we did it all on our own!

I have had lots of symptoms so far! I have had nausea, but no vomiting. There have been lots of cramps and backaches that feel like stronger AF pains. I have had lots of creamy cm, increased thirst, constipation and major fatigue. I also keep weeping over stupid stuff on tv lol. But I am enjoying every minute of this.

First doctor appointment is Monday! Very excited!

AnakeRose, I see you are in Kelowna! I was in Vernon BC visiting the inlaws the day I got my BFP! I live in Alberta though. You guys have such nice winters over there!

ooooh Id love to join! Hi ladies!!!! Im due September 5th with my second sweet baby. My son is almost 10 months old so they will be about 18 months apart. I just got blood drawn yesterday and I go again Monday and then see my doctor on Friday!!!!

Name; Angela
EDD: sept 5th
First BFP date: Dec. 22nd
Child number: 2
How long did TTC take, if you were trying:first month (with clomid) which was/is a shock since it took 18 months to get pregnant with our first (but first round clomid then as well)
Symptoms so far: I wake up every morning around 6 having to pee SO bad and Im really really tired.

Im hoping girl, what can I do for constipation? And im 4 weeks and no morning sickness is this normal?

I had horrible constipation with my first (and come to think of it I havent pooped in a few days... tmi sorry haha) anyway I found that oatmeal and apples helped a bit. As for morning sickness, mine didnt kick in last time until 6 weeks and so far at 4 weeks I dont have any this time.

Ya im 4 weeks and I just get dizzy and my head hurts.

Mind if I join? I just got my BFP only a few hours ago! It is def a huge surprise as me and DH weren't trying. We have a little boy, Jack who is almost 11 months old. I should be due some time around Sept 8th.

To fill out the questionnaire:
Name: Lauren
EDD: sept 8th
date of first bfp: dec 29th
Child #: 2
How long ttc: we weren't
Where are you from: US (Mississippi)
Symptoms so far: none
Any gender feelings: none yet. Maybe girl.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you over the next 9 months!

:wave: hey! Nice to see someone kinda close by :) Snowed all day here, but it's pretty much melted on the roads. Nothing like you guys get.

I'm not even 4 weeks yet according to FF, but I'm already getting nausea and I'm tired. Back pain I can attribute to spondylolistheses. Lots of cramps, is that normal?

I'm getting 2 possible due dates. FF says September 9, but other due date calculators say September 2. I ovulated on CD22 according to FF but I think it was more like CD19. So confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->