*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

MaryP83 i would ring them up each doctors is different, mine you ring up you don't have to see doctor if you know you are pregnant they just book you in to have your booking in appointment with the midwife at 8weeks. Some like you to see a doctor before you see midwife so i would just ring to check.

lady1985 it's fine, it's all i can do :D i posted a thread and a good few people there only saw gs at my stage and a week or 2 later they saw yolk sac and fetal pole, and many even saw hb's too :D

This was my test this morning, what do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
Jesmia I had very slight pink spotting around 13 dpo after sex this time but tbh as only a little bit I didn't worry. Last time pregnant I had brown spotting and I was worried as first time and so I had early scan which confirmed all was fine I saw a blob with nothing in it around 4 weeks preg all was fine for me figured it was implantation spotting.

Danielle big fx!!!!

This was my test this morning, what do you all think?

there is no way you aint pregnant this is mine when i first tested it's lighter than that.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
That's great! I never realised, I thought they had to be the same colour, time will tell... Me and my partner are so happy, will do another test tomorrow morning before doctor and post pics to see what u all think xx

That's great! I never realised, I thought they had to be the same colour, time will tell... Me and my partner are so happy, will do another test tomorrow morning before doctor and post pics to see what u all think xx

With ovulation test they have to be the same or darker to show ovulation however with a pregnancy test any line means pregnant :D

Speaking of dragging, anyone still drinking coffee and/or soda? I cut back (used to drink two cups of coffee and two Diet Cokes, now drink one of each), but I sort of feel guilty about it. I know the books say caffeine in moderation is okay but still. Anyone out there still having their caffeine??

I cut back from like 6 diet cokes a day to 1. To completely stop was giving me too bad of headaches and I know some caffeine is ok but I'm like you I feel guilty :(

i bet you can't it is so much better than my 5+2 scan, I really hope i can see yolk sac next week, and a fetal pole to so scared that i wont get past the gs stage with this pregnancy :( will your next scan be normal 12 week one?

Yes hopefully. I might go private and have one done around 8/9 weeks just for peace of mind though, then have my 12 week one. They said i was breathing too heavy so couldnt see a heartbeat though :( haha oh well. When do you go hun? xx

Hey Girlies!! I went for my early scan today and thought id show you my pic... the nurses said everything looks fine and its all developing properly so far :happydance: i'm sooo sleepy at the moment i just cant stay awake! Hope you're all okay today? xxx

Weeee exciting!!!!!! Nice big happy one there! How many weeks 4 or 5? You went private? X

No i was convinced my cramping was getting worse so NHS said theyd see me to rule out an ectopic. I think im going to book a private around 8/9 weeks though. Im 5+4 today xx

Thankyou, yes it is a tescos one, ill find out tomorrow if I am or not by doing another test xx

Ok guys tell me what you think.. Going to type this poem up that I wrote and put it in a box with something pink and blue as a gift to our parents to tell them the news.

This news might surprise you a bit,
Maybe you should pull up a chair and sit.
Baby Giddings in September is due,
What will it be, pink or blue?
Kylar & kendon will be big brothers,
I hope I can be the best of mothers!
We don't have it all quite figured out,
But God has a plan, i have no doubt!
For so many reasons we are happy as can be,
That God has blessed us as the parents of three!

Ok guys tell me what you think.. Going to type this poem up that I wrote and put it in a box with something pink and blue as a gift to our parents to tell them the news.

This news might surprise you a bit,
Maybe you should pull up a chair and sit.
Baby Giddings in September is due,
What will it be, pink or blue?
Kylar & kendon will be big brothers,
I hope I can be the best of mothers!
We don't have it all quite figured out,
But God has a plan, i have no doubt!
For so many reasons we are happy as can be,
That God has blessed us as the parents of three!

Thats so cute... what a lovely idea for your parents xxx

JLMC my next scan is on friday, so a week today, i am so scared gs sac wont have grown and there wont be fetal pole or yolk sac or heartbeat :( depending on what happens at my 6+4 one i am tempted to do a private one. However if baby is ok and hematoma is still there i will ask if they can scan me at 9ish as i was told by sonographer it increases my chance of mc.

Kylarsmom that is lovely

I am trying to write a uni essay and every 200 words i get distracted by bnb. I wont get very far if i keep doing that got to write 3000 words :coffee:

Beautiful poem! I wish I was that creative, I just blurted it out :rofl: (only parents know in my case)

JLMC my next scan is on friday, so a week today, i am so scared gs sac wont have grown and there wont be fetal pole or yolk sac or heartbeat :( depending on what happens at my 6+4 one i am tempted to do a private one. However if baby is ok and hematoma is still there i will ask if they can scan me at 9ish as i was told by sonographer it increases my chance of mc.

Kylarsmom that is lovely

I am trying to write a uni essay and every 200 words i get distracted by bnb. I wont get very far if i keep doing that got to write 3000 words :coffee:

im worried now cause they were talking about a fetal pole but i cant see one on my scan.. ive been looking at online scans but i just cant work it out!!! :wacko: xx

Kylarsmom that is lovely

im worried now cause they were talking about a fetal pole but i cant see one on my scan.. ive been looking at online scans but i just cant work it out!!! :wacko: xx

You may have been too early to have a fetal pole they appear after the yolk sac i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->