*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Danielle, that's a lovely line in your test!

I can't decide what to do about my scans. I definitely get one at 20 weeks (they won't let you go a day sooner here). I only get one more before that (assuming I have a normal pregnancy). Initially I was planning to do a 7/8 week scan but if I can't get another one until 20 weeks, maybe I want to do a 10-12 week scan. I think I'm going to get a blood test at 5-6 weeks. My parents are flying in in a couple weeks and I want to make sure I'm still pregnant before I tell them I'm pregnant. I'm having my dog wear a "I'm the big brother" shirt for when they arrive. I'm not creative enough to write a poem or essay! :winkwink:

Daniellexxxx: Definitely positive!

JLMC: Beautiful scan!

Kiss08 IMO i would wait until 12 weeks as this is when chance of MC decreases, i don't want to sound like a buzz kill but i would rather wait those extra to weeks and have mc rate be much lower than go at 10 and there still be a bit higher chance of mc.

I have only written just over 1/10th of this essay it is never going to be finished at this rate :dohh: it has to be in on monday along with another of 3000 words. I also feel at bit :sick: so that isn't helping.

Does anyone else keep wondering if their symptoms especially feeling nauseous is in their head?

Ok guys tell me what you think.. Going to type this poem up that I wrote and put it in a box with something pink and blue as a gift to our parents to tell them the news.

This news might surprise you a bit,
Maybe you should pull up a chair and sit.
Baby Giddings in September is due,
What will it be, pink or blue?
Kylar & kendon will be big brothers,
I hope I can be the best of mothers!
We don't have it all quite figured out,
But God has a plan, i have no doubt!
For so many reasons we are happy as can be,
That God has blessed us as the parents of three!

This is too cute!! Love it!

Ooh I can't keep up with all this chat!

Lovely bfp Danielle!

My boobs are SO SO sore today owieeeeeeeeeeee

Emmy1987 my boobs were so sore the other day like they were full of milk and ready to leak when i used to breast fed my dd. They aren't as sore today, i am wondering if it is because i have been lazy all day and stayed in my pj's which means no bra? :blush:

Ooh I can't keep up with all this chat!

Lovely bfp Danielle!

My boobs are SO SO sore today owieeeeeeeeeeee

I can't keep up either ladies! I'm on the opposite side of the world so when I'm sleeping you ladies are busy chatting... Just read through about 10 pages and can't remember all...

Congrats on the newbies with BFPs!

Im still waiting on my bloods from my second beta. Was supposed to get the results yesterday but doc never called and she isn't back at work until tues so got to wait ages!

I'm guessing if I'm not bleeding then all must still be ok and hcg rising and not falling.

I was super hungry yesterday but when I ate bigger meals at lunch and dinner I felt sick afterwards.

Boobies getting a tad sorer too but nothing unbearable.

How are u ladies all feeling?

Ok... There is no judgement here, right?

I don't know what came over me, but today I bought and ate an entire bag of potato chips! And now I feel so guilty and I am regretting it....

I am generally a pretty healthy person. I eat well most of the time and exercise almost every day. This is not like me at all.... I feel bad enough that I probably won't do it again.

One chip binge won't affect the baby, will it?

When I put my finger on my bikini line under my belly button its already hard.
Thats the first thing I noticed with my son too.

Anyone else feel that?

Mum2Micah as i read i copy the personas name and write a reply to that person in the quick reply box and do the for every person i want to reply to on that page. then when i am ready to go onto the next page i copy and paste it. and do this for all the pages i have to catch up with :thumbup:

Pink Petals definightly no judgement, i used to eat a bag of haribo a day for most of my pregnancy with dd.

ckylesworld i can't feel anything :shrug:

I am a 1/5 of the way through my essay and distracted by bnb once again. I wanted to have half done by the time dh was home at about 10. Don't think i will be writing 900 words in 30mins when it's taken me an hour + to do 600 :haha: naughty bnb distracting me :haha:

Ok... There is no judgement here, right?

I don't know what came over me, but today I bought and ate an entire bag of potato chips! And now I feel so guilty and I am regretting it....

I am generally a pretty healthy person. I eat well most of the time and exercise almost every day. This is not like me at all.... I feel bad enough that I probably won't do it again.

One chip binge won't affect the baby, will it?

I wouldn't worry about it too much girl!! I nearly did that exact same thing yesterday, but I ended up choosing some whole grain baked cracker chips instead. We can try our best to eat as healthy as possible, but sometimes a junk food craving gets us. :winkwink:

When I put my finger on my bikini line under my belly button its already hard.
Thats the first thing I noticed with my son too.

Anyone else feel that?

I have a little too much padding already to feel that :)

What are you ladies doing to keep the weight off in pregnancy other than eating healthily?

Ok guys tell me what you think.. Going to type this poem up that I wrote and put it in a box with something pink and blue as a gift to our parents to tell them the news.

This news might surprise you a bit,
Maybe you should pull up a chair and sit.
Baby Giddings in September is due,
What will it be, pink or blue?
Kylar & kendon will be big brothers,
I hope I can be the best of mothers!
We don't have it all quite figured out,
But God has a plan, i have no doubt!
For so many reasons we are happy as can be,
That God has blessed us as the parents of three!

This is too cute!! Love it!

I love it too! Very sweet. :)

Walking MTC i figure its gentle enough for me not to worry but will keep me at a normal weight too (im already overweight!) x

MTC I've got an excersise bike at home so hoping to go on that in order to keep weight off.. I've got a very hectic job though which involves a lot of running about etc.. I'm just hoping it doesn't get too much. What are you thinking of doing to help weight loss? Xx

I have no idea. I have a 15 minuet walk (so 30 daily) to my uni from where i park my car so i am hoping this will help. I have no idea what else to do. i was thinking some of the more lighter activities on the wii fit but i am sure it says not to use when pregnant? i don't see what the harm would be in doing the step actives ect on it :shrug:

I need to write another 119 words and then i will be happy to give up on my essay for the night. I will be so glad when monday goes. my essays will all be in for the semester i just finished and i will be free from uni work until the 22nd.

I will have seen my bubs again by the time i am back at uni, can have some quality time with my dd. and will see mindwife 2 days after i start back at uni :wohoo:

What are you ladies doing to keep the weight off in pregnancy other than eating healthily?

I'm trying to exercise (even if it's walking around my building at work on my lunch hour) at least 20 minutes three times a week.

Well before becoming PG, I was strength training 3 days a week and running 3 days a week. My doctor said it is safe to keep doing what I usually do. However, the running has been harder since the fatigue hit, so it has been more like walk/jogs. I think I will probably lighten everything up a bit. Yesterday when I was jogging, I felt a cramp and immediately started walking instead. The cramp probably had nothing to do with the run, but I wasn't taking any chances!

I was doing insanity so totally need a new workout.

I have no idea. I have a 15 minuet walk (so 30 daily) to my uni from where i park my car so i am hoping this will help. I have no idea what else to do. i was thinking some of the more lighter activities on the wii fit but i am sure it says not to use when pregnant? i don't see what the harm would be in doing the step actives ect on it :shrug:

I need to write another 119 words and then i will be happy to give up on my essay for the night. I will be so glad when monday goes. my essays will all be in for the semester i just finished and i will be free from uni work until the 22nd.

I will have seen my bubs again by the time i am back at uni, can have some quality time with my dd. and will see mindwife 2 days after i start back at uni :wohoo:

Is there a pool nearby?

I'm swimming, indoor walking track, skating and stretching so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->