*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Here's what I did to my jersey to tell my Ringette team :D

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130104_161615_zpsa77498c3.jpg

Way cute, whats everyone using for stretch Mark's?

Way cute, whats everyone using for stretch Mark's?

Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how long I want to wait before telling them. They've been waiting for this :D

I just hope I don't get more stretch marks than I already have :winkwink:

I've heard Bio Oil helps.

I used bio oil and it didint help at all, most girls are using a mothers special blend.

I used bio oil and it didint help at all, most girls are using a mothers special blend.

I have a friend in England who swears by the following method :
100mL sweet almond oil and 20 drops of orange essential oil. once a day first trimester, twice a day when you start to expand. Boobs, stomach, thighs, booty, everywhere, works like a charm....

And on a side note, someone somewhere up there was talking about progression of darkness when POAS, wanted to post my progression pic that I look at for smiles til my appointment in 3 weeks!!

https://i.imgur.com/5KXJt.jpg

I used the expenside stuff and it did not work

I have a friend in England who swears by the following method :
100mL sweet almond oil and 20 drops of orange essential oil. once a day first trimester, twice a day when you start to expand. Boobs, stomach, thighs, booty, everywhere, works like a charm....

And on a side note, someone somewhere up there was talking about progression of darkness when POAS, wanted to post my progression pic that I look at for smiles til my appointment in 3 weeks!!

https://i.imgur.com/5KXJt.jpg

Great lines! :thumbup:

Anake, the jersey looks great! What a fun way to announce the news!

As for exercise, I take my puppy on walks and have been doing yoga regularly for the past few years. I found some great prenatal workout dvds, one of which is yoga and a great workout! I've been doing a little something most days, and it really makes me feel better. Hoping to keep it up throughout the pregnancy.

Anake, the jersey looks great! What a fun way to announce the news!

As for exercise, I take my puppy on walks and have been doing yoga regularly for the past few years. I found some great prenatal workout dvds, one of which is yoga and a great workout! I've been doing a little something most days, and it really makes me feel better. Hoping to keep it up throughout the pregnancy.

I'm getting a lot of exercise this weekend! Reffing 4 games (4 hours of skating)

Omg i cant take it anymore, have horrible heart burn and cant stop drinking orange juice. I swear my mouth cant get enough of it!

OMG nothing fits!!! Isn't it too early for my clothes to be too tight??? Tonight, we were out for dinner and I was so glad I wore a big sweater, because I was able to undo my pants under my shirt and noone in the restaurant knew. :blush:

And I had to get out my old bras from when I used to be heavier! And they fit!!!

Wow you are all a talkative bunch, I haven't been on since yesterday and there is so much to read :)

Anyone drinking pregnancy tea? I picked up some Traditional Medicinal Pregnancy tea from the health food store and had a couple cups, I like it. I then read the label and it says "Consult your physician if you are pregnant."

As for symptoms, I just have sore boobs. I was so excited to get my positive blood test back yesterday. I took a HPT again this AM and it was still super faint, just like 5 days ago when I got BFP. I called my OB and they said not to worry if I'm not bleeding and they will see my for my first appointment on 1/10. It can't come soon enough, I just want to see my levels going up.

Hi ladies!!!

My HCG count was 256 at 15dpo and 1358 at 18dpo

Anyone have numbers that rose that high??? I went to the dr today and she didnt seem to concerned about it. I got my blood drawn again (Im 22dpo today)

Omg i cant take it anymore, have horrible heart burn and cant stop drinking orange juice. I swear my mouth cant get enough of it!

OMG I'm on an orange juice kick too! No heart burn though. :(

OMG I'm on an orange juice kick too! No heart burn though. :(

It's the opposite for me, I can't stand the taste or smell of orange juice. The only thing that seems to be okay for me to drink is a ton of water :cry:

I miss my morning glass of orange juice :(

OMG nothing fits!!! Isn't it too early for my clothes to be too tight??? Tonight, we were out for dinner and I was so glad I wore a big sweater, because I was able to undo my pants under my shirt and noone in the restaurant knew. :blush:

And I had to get out my old bras from when I used to be heavier! And they fit!!!

Ummm yesterday I went to the maternity store and bought a pair of elastic waste jeans so I wouldnt have to wear baggy shirts anymmore to cover the unbuttoned and unzipped regular ones. My bloat is so massive that I asked the same question yesterday lol... best decision of my life, and the sales associate said theyre meant for early bloat to big bump, I stuck one of those 9 month cushions in there and they were fine!! Seriously, go invest in a few pair ASAP... so comfy I might even wear them for regular period bloats post baby :)

Hi all, I've done another test today, do you think I should go doctors today or wait for a few more days and test again? The top test I done yesterday and the bottom I done this morning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi all, I've done another test today, do you think I should go doctors today or wait for a few more days and test again? The top test I done yesterday and the bottom I done this morning x

I would give the dr a call, that looks great!

I think its way to early for maternity jeans I start to get fat about 6 months .

I think its way to early for maternity jeans I start to get fat about 6 months .

I'd say I'm too early for maternity jeans too, however my normal jeans I tend to wear on the tight side and can't wear them the first two days of my period either because of my period bloating. Now I've got the cramps added to it and the suction tight jeans makes the cramps worse, and since I can't wear sweatpants to work on weekdays, I had to find another alternative. I got a pair of Joe's maternity jeans, they're still a size 26 and you can't even remotely tell they are maternity pants, I actually had someone at dinner tonight ask me where I got them because she wanted a pair and I had to lie and say I got them at Nordstrom lol!

by the way, its 3:15AM, so far this is the 2nd time I've woken up to pee tonight, now I can't go back to sleep, lets see how many more times I can wake up this evening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->