*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

hey ladies i am 4 weeks and 5 days found out 2nd jan, am due 8th sept based on lmp, had blood test done on friday to get levels and find out results on monday, this is my second pregnancy, had a miscarriage jan 11th 2012 at 10 weeks due to bicornuate uterus, am praying our LO sticks :) wishing you all a H&H 9 months xx

My symptoms so far are : tiredness 7pm and im ready for bed lol
nausea usually first thing of the morning and just before bed and tender nipples ( man oh man are they tender lol )

Bit of cramping this morning when I woke but I want some sore bbs or something!
Anyone else not having many symptoms?

I gained 3 pounds and decided that no more fat foods for me, im not gping to let my self gaing to much this around, I was a size 12 after I had my son I felt huge, im a size 7 now hoping not to get to huge.

I EAT my words just went over to docs for a little check up, as soon as I got there I thought I was going to throw up! Funnily enough cause I was looking at the farleys rusks ha ha!!!!

What do you all think of my result this morning ? BFP or BFN? Doctors Monday xx

Top test was done yesterday, top one was done this morning xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 6
Forgot to turn the pic around, oops lol left one done yesterday, right one done today x

What do you all think of my result this morning ? BFP or BFN? Doctors Monday xx

Top test was done yesterday, top one was done this morning xx

Looks good!

I just got back from hospital as I had unbearable shoulder pain..because of my previous ectopic I panicked. They are pretty sure it's not but I have maybe tore the muscles in my shoulder... Will find out Monday morning when I go to the EPU.

Pink Petals i don't think i would dare even jog, will deffo try to keep walking though :D I had the clothes problem already from like the day after i got my bfp i sat Christmas day with my jeans undone no wonder mil guessed with me :dohh: I have washed all my old maternity clothes but don't really want to wear until 12 weeks, so i just got a few bigger sizes really cheap in the sales.

AnakeRose I love swimming but with chloe the only time i really get is when she is in bed when dh is at work so i don't think i will be able to swim. I did aquanatal with her once i reached 2nd tri would love to do it again but don't think i will find the time :( I also love the jersey

Aiden187 i don't think i used anything with chloe, i already have so many probably no point doing anything this time either

kaili nice progression going on with your tests :D

Gwenylovey do these dvd's have a name?

taryen87 you can take rennies ect for heartburn

Hopethisyear i just drink normal tea hunni. As for the poas my internet chepie was light and my hcg was almost 3000 a few days before i did the poas so i wouldn't worry x

missangie wonderful numbers i wouldn't worry if the doctor isnt concerned

Daniellexxxx i would call the drs they may say if you are getting positive tests they don't even need to see you for a few weeks.

littlemama16 :wave: welcome to the group i will add you to front page :D

Mum2Micah hope all is ok on monday.

It is lunch time here but i am feeling sick so don't really want to eat :sick: 6 days until my scan now

My symptoms in the morning are pretty low key.
I have aching legs,thats been quite a dominant pregnancy sign for me.
I feel tired today,going to have a restful stay in bed day...is sunday after all...

Brightstarshi where do you live for it to be sunday already?

I just had a really weird thing make me want to throw up. A children's tv channel in the uk is 30 so they are showing all the old shows. from the 80's and 90's i'm watching them with chloe to see what she makes of what i used to watch. and they have put art attack on and he was painting with bread. i saw the bread with red paint on it and was like :sick:

Hi all. BFP today :happydance:

Due on 13th Sept I think but will have to check whether I should go on my od or first day or af....

Hi all. BFP today :happydance:

Due on 13th Sept I think but will have to check whether I should go on my od or first day or af....

Yay! Finally a due date buddy!! :) I based mine off my LMP.

Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the club!

Hi ladies!!!

My HCG count was 256 at 15dpo and 1358 at 18dpo

Anyone have numbers that rose that high??? I went to the dr today and she didnt seem to concerned about it. I got my blood drawn again (Im 22dpo today)

Missangie, I also had really high HCG levels.

10 dpo 20
12 dpo 88
19 dpo 2,700 (ish)

don't know what to make of it, but hope it means all is ok!

Pink Petals i don't think i would dare even jog, will deffo try to keep walking though :D I had the clothes problem already from like the day after i got my bfp i sat Christmas day with my jeans undone no wonder mil guessed with me :dohh: I have washed all my old maternity clothes but don't really want to wear until 12 weeks, so i just got a few bigger sizes really cheap in the sales.

AnakeRose I love swimming but with chloe the only time i really get is when she is in bed when dh is at work so i don't think i will be able to swim. I did aquanatal with her once i reached 2nd tri would love to do it again but don't think i will find the time :( I also love the jersey

Aiden187 i don't think i used anything with chloe, i already have so many probably no point doing anything this time either

kaili nice progression going on with your tests :D

Gwenylovey do these dvd's have a name?

taryen87 you can take rennies ect for heartburn

Hopethisyear i just drink normal tea hunni. As for the poas my internet chepie was light and my hcg was almost 3000 a few days before i did the poas so i wouldn't worry x

missangie wonderful numbers i wouldn't worry if the doctor isnt concerned

Daniellexxxx i would call the drs they may say if you are getting positive tests they don't even need to see you for a few weeks.

littlemama16 :wave: welcome to the group i will add you to front page :D

Mum2Micah hope all is ok on monday.

It is lunch time here but i am feeling sick so don't really want to eat :sick: 6 days until my scan now

MTC, these are my two favorite prenantal dvds at the moment. Prenatal VInyaysa yoga and short forms is amazing! Great prenatal yoga workout with a 15 min, 30 min, 45 min and 1 hour workout so there are no excuses :) Then Summer Sanders' Prenatal workout is great too. It's definitely a good workout, and you need a resistance cord for this one. I highly recommend both! If you get either, let me know what you think!

Hi ladies!!!! Due date is 10th, 6 days after my birthday. It's my first baby so quite possibly the best birthday present ever!! Not having too many symptoms apart from cramps and sore boobs, oh, and the nausea which starts at midnight and finishes at 7am!!! Haha. Xx

Just to let you all know, I've just done a clear blue digi.... Result is....

IM PREGNANT! 2-3 weeks, so happy right now xxxx

Ugh, I know I have to eat, but I'm just not hungry this morning! I need to get some food in me because I have to ref 2 games today! (skating for 2 hours).

There was an earthquake just off the coast of Alaska last night (far from me), but we felt it here in Kelowna! I couldn't sleep last night and all of a sudden my bed felt like small waves were going through it.

My cramps have got realky bad again today I having a scan tomorrow but feel like crap right now and realky worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->