*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Please advice I have not used number 2 in days,im dying,help.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!! Hope everything goes well.

Is it weird that the only symptoms I've been having is sore Breasts and mood swings? No sick feeling, not anymore tired then usual and don't have to use the bathroom that often.. I just want to feel pregnant! I lol

So tested again with FRER test first thing this AM and got no line at all, I probably won't be back to this thread unless anything changes. I don't have any cramping or bleeding but, I don't see how it could have gone from positive to slowly negative unless it's a chemical or whatever. I don't want to keep posting everything twice so you can read my journal if you want. Thanks for everything and best wishes to all you gals!

My cramps have got realky bad again today I having a scan tomorrow but feel like crap right now and realky worried

I've been having cramps lately, too. I found an article that made me feel better. I thought cramps in early pregnancy meant bad news but there are so many normal, good reasons to have cramps at any stage of pregnancy. Here's the website in case you're interested: https://drsohel.hubpages.com/hub/All-about-pregnancy-cramps

I'll be thinking about you. Hope your scan goes well!

My test! Can't stop smiling xx

My first BFP was 4 days ago and I still havent stopped smiling yet! oh and btw, where you all you ladies keep getting the tests that tell you your HCG levels? Mine only says PREGNANT with no additional info

Is it weird that the only symptoms I've been having is sore Breasts and mood swings? No sick feeling, not anymore tired then usual and don't have to use the bathroom that often.. I just want to feel pregnant! I lol

Start chugging water by the gallon LOL! you'll get the frequent urination for sure!! for me, I know dehydration is a thought to be a common cause of MC, so I drink water even when I'm NOT thirsty, and by association I pee about once an hour (even in the night time, ughh... but even at night after peeing, I chug another cup before going back to sleep for another hour or two LOL!)

My test! Can't stop smiling xx

My first BFP was 4 days ago and I still havent stopped smiling yet! oh and btw, where you all you ladies keep getting the tests that tell you your HCG levels? Mine only says PREGNANT with no additional info

The HCG levels are from blood tests. Usually you get two, 48 hours apart. They're checking to see if your levels increase (hopefully significantly). Your doctor can order it if you want it checked. I'm planning on waiting until closer to six weeks (right before we tell our parents).

Brightstarshi where do you live for it to be sunday already?

I just had a really weird thing make me want to throw up. A children's tv channel in the uk is 30 so they are showing all the old shows. from the 80's and 90's i'm watching them with chloe to see what she makes of what i used to watch. and they have put art attack on and he was painting with bread. i saw the bread with red paint on it and was like :sick:

Lol how funny, bad as me this morning looking at farleys rusks in the pharmacy this morning!

My cramps have got realky bad again today I having a scan tomorrow but feel like crap right now and realky worried

Positive thoughts hunny, we are all behind you wishing you all the best xxx

Sorry hopethisyear

And thanks ladies will let you know tomorrow

dont worry hun u r not the only one i am in the same boat and cant stop testing to see those two beautiful lines which make me feel pregnant lolz

Hi Ladies :hi: I got my first bfp around 6-7 dpo and this at 8 dpo....... My due date is 9/20.

Attachments

• EPT2.jpg
    EPT2.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2

Start chugging water by the gallon LOL! you'll get the frequent urination for sure!! for me, I know dehydration is a thought to be a common cause of MC, so I drink water even when I'm NOT thirsty, and by association I pee about once an hour (even in the night time, ughh... but even at night after peeing, I chug another cup before going back to sleep for another hour or two LOL!)
Ok thanks!

dont worry hun u r not the only one i am in the same boat and cant stop testing to see those two beautiful lines which make me feel pregnant lolz

Haha my fiance is getting annoyed because I keep testing!

But wait, I keep seeing the clearblue digis that have like PREGNANT 2-3 or PREGNANT 3-3 at the bottom, why dont mine say the numbers?

mummytochloe - please try and stay positive hun, sending you lots of good luck vibes for tomorrow x

kaili clearblue didi only tell u the weeks since your conception day if it says 2-3 its mean u have conceived 2 to 3 weeks before n actually u r pregnant 4-5 weeks according to first day of your last period.
if u want to check your HCG level than u got to book a blood test to find out what your levels are. digital test is not made to tell u HCG level :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->