*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I have never tracked ovulation but the first day of my last period was Dec. 17. when should i test? i have some of those 10 miu baby hopes tests...does that make a difference?

wantabelly ur due date is 9/20 and u already have ur bfp? is that early? according to some sites ive seen online my due date would be 9/23 if i concieved this month.:cloud9:

Yeah I'm really happy, I'm gonna keep my digi test for memories, gonna make a box with that in... And when I have scans ill put a copy in there too, so I can look back at them in years to come xx

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!!! Hope everything goes well.

Is it weird that the only symptoms I've been having is sore Breasts and mood swings? No sick feeling, not anymore tired then usual and don't have to use the bathroom that often.. I just want to feel pregnant! I lol

dont worry hun u r not the only one i am in the same boat and cant stop testing to see those two beautiful lines which make me feel pregnant lolz

Haha my fiance is getting annoyed because I keep testing!

Please advice I have not used number 2 in days,im dying,help.

Bran flakes, AllBran bars, prunes and drink lots if water. That's what finally helped me. I didn't go for 4 days and took nearly a week to regulate.

Welcome rach.jay i added you to the first page :D

Gwenylovey thank you for dvd names i just hope i need them after tomorrow

BrollyDolly :wave: welcome to the group you are on first page. your ms is like mine used to be

Daniellexxxx yay for digi test :D

AnakeRose i aint heard of any earthquakes

Aiden187 eat things containing fibre

amberjoy don't worry about lack of symptoms some ladies don't get many at all

Kiss08 thanks for the website i will take a look. It's just how bad they are and the previous miscarriage that make me really panicky :(

i'm glad i am out of tests to stop testing or i would panic more

WantaBelly congratulations :D

kaili some clearblue tests just show pregnant or not pregnant some show how far depends which clearblue test x

Had a bath which made my cramps get better then worse. now i am out they seem better so i ate a bit of dinner, was too bloated to eat much, but i had some to keep strength up, just trying to stay hopefully tomorrow. No idea what i will see tomorrow from what i read if dates are correct and i am 5+6 i have to see a yolk sac to be viable so really scared

Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you:) I got my first ever BFP last Friday, after 3 1/2 years of ttc! My first OB appt is next Monday & first u/s is feb 5.

Hello everyone! Congrats to all of you:) I got my first ever BFP last Friday, after 3 1/2 years of ttc! My first OB appt is next Monday & first u/s is feb 5.

:wave: welcome to the group congratulations on your bfp do your have a rough edd? based on lmp or ovulation?

Need your advice....had some cramps and when I wiped had some brown spotting, went to hospital and they did a test...it came up negative!I have been drinking lots of water and my urine was nearly clear...what do you think?? Doc was like ...its negative! He used to go for u/s tomorrow morning...

So questions are,

Can I still get neg test at 4 weeks with dilute urine? And anyone else getting spotting???

Need your advice....had some cramps and when I wiped had some brown spotting, went to hospital and they did a test...it came up negative!I have been drinking lots of water and my urine was nearly clear...what do you think?? Doc was like ...its negative! He used to go for u/s tomorrow morning...

So questions are,

Can I still get neg test at 4 weeks with dilute urine? And anyone else getting spotting???

Since you just got your BFP two days ago, I think it's very possible to have a BFN with diluted urine. Also, from what I've read, brown spotting is okay - you just don't want lots or red blood. I'm no expert on that though. This sounds very stressful. Good luck tomorrow.

Welcome rach.jay i added you to the first page :D

Gwenylovey thank you for dvd names i just hope i need them after tomorrow

BrollyDolly :wave: welcome to the group you are on first page. your ms is like mine used to be

Daniellexxxx yay for digi test :D

AnakeRose i aint heard of any earthquakes

Aiden187 eat things containing fibre

amberjoy don't worry about lack of symptoms some ladies don't get many at all

Kiss08 thanks for the website i will take a look. It's just how bad they are and the previous miscarriage that make me really panicky :(

i'm glad i am out of tests to stop testing or i would panic more

WantaBelly congratulations :D

kaili some clearblue tests just show pregnant or not pregnant some show how far depends which clearblue test x

Had a bath which made my cramps get better then worse. now i am out they seem better so i ate a bit of dinner, was too bloated to eat much, but i had some to keep strength up, just trying to stay hopefully tomorrow. No idea what i will see tomorrow from what i read if dates are correct and i am 5+6 i have to see a yolk sac to be viable so really scared

Good luck for tomorrow mummytochloe :thumbup:

So questions are,

Sorry to hear ur going thru this lady. I'm not sure. but last time I got preg I had brown spotting and think it was my period wanting to come thru but witch never did come and preg resulted in my ds now 2. Sounds like ur gonna get u an ultra sound r they gonna do ur bloods too? I got pink spotting last week after sex guess that curve been from implantation but dunno. Big hugs to u :hugs: and fx!

You can take me off the September list :( My HCG numbers went down, so it looks like a chemical. If you want details read my journal...Best Wishes to everyone else and thank you all for all the nice thoughts :)

I keep eating, but nothing is coming out on either end! At some point I think I might just explode?

I keep eating, but nothing is coming out on either end! At some point I think I might just explode?

Have you tried adding fibre to your diet? I was so desperate that I nearly went to the hospital. You could take a laxative, but it won't fix the problem. If in doubt ask your doctor. I know exactly what you're going through. I thought it had to do with my back at first because I hadn't gotten my BFP yet so I was freaking out.

I started to get creative tonight and pulled out the yarn I've been saving and started knitting a blanket. :)

I drank prun juice and I got everything out really works.

You can take me off the September list :( My HCG numbers went down, so it looks like a chemical. If you want details read my journal...Best Wishes to everyone else and thank you all for all the nice thoughts :)

Really sorry to hear this x

Lady I would ask for hcg levels too they have to remember scans at 4 weeks don't always show things. Especially since bfp was only 2 days ago so you could get bfp with dilute urine may also mean hcg isn't high enough to show on scan. Ask to do bloods 2 days apart to see if hcg doubles. Hope all is well

So sorry hopethisyear x

Off for my scan in less than 2 hours feeling so scared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"