*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Good.luck hun.

Im beyond tired today, just when i think i cant get any more shattered BAM! I could just fall asleep right now!

Im having lots of pulling sensations in my stomach which im guessing is normal.

Hope.. So sorry to hear that :(

Mtc - good luck am thinking of u!

Others- hello! Haven't been back Since NYE been too busy!

Everything seems ok gestational sac, yolk sac and tiny fetal pole. No heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks which is right as around 6tomorrow. Derby where I was scanned today will not rescan unless nothing seen, but rang hospital from Wednesday and because the dealt with mmc the first time they happy to scan me on 14th to see if heartbeat. 3 days after scan should have been back to original day scan was arrange when I found out I was expecting

Iv lost 3lbs since last week but look so much bigger than i did!! :wacko: bloody bloat i cant even hold it in, its making me so self concious! :(

Hugs babydevil I know the feeling I.gone from size 10-14 in jeans already

:( i wouldnt mind if i was like 12 weeks but im 4-6 weeks its ridiculous!!

Hi can I join? I just got my bfp and am due 19th sept by my period dates. My OH doesn't know yet and freaking out about telling him as he definitely wants no more babies!!!

Hi can I join? I just got my bfp and am due 19th sept by my period dates. My OH doesn't know yet and freaking out about telling him as he definitely wants no more babies!!!

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES! :dohh::blush:

maybebaby3 welcome to the group. Hope all goes well with telling oh. Do you think he will be ok with it?

I'm afraid I'm out ladies, was an amazing thought while it lasted. Went to get scan this morning and found no sac. Did another test with 1st morning urine and BFN.

Got home around 10am and started with the af :, ( sad but will keep trying.

I'm afraid I'm out ladies, was an amazing thought while it lasted. Went to get scan this morning and found no sac. Did another test with 1st morning urine and BFN.

Got home around 10am and started with the af :, ( sad but will keep trying.

Sorry you've had to go thru this lady big hugs :hugs:

Put me down for Sept 19th :) congrats ladies xxx

MommaJJ welcome to the group :D

OperationBbyO welcome to the group. i don't think it does feel real until you see a baby in the 12 week scan and even more so once you feel movement :D

My RE wants a scan at 6 weeks and I hope that will out my mind at ease. I just want to see a heartbeat. Surely I can make it 2 more weeks without a total meltdown .

Hi there!

Thanks mummytochloe for introducing me to this group! My tentative due date is September 12th. This is our 1st so I have no idea how legit that due date is! :) I am also 36 and wary about this early period!!! :p Prayers all around!

OperationBbyO i'm sure all will be ok, if you are exactly 6 weeks you may no see heartbeat my scan today was 5+6 and was too small to see heartbeat still

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->