*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

gatorj i am sure all will be fine i wouldn't worry to much about your age as long as you are taking pregnancy vitamins ect. Welcome to the group :D

I'm afraid I'm out ladies, was an amazing thought while it lasted. Went to get scan this morning and found no sac. Did another test with 1st morning urine and BFN.

Got home around 10am and started with the af :, ( sad but will keep trying.

So sorry to hear!!! <Big Hugs!!!!>

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone feeling today?

For me I'm not as tired as I thought I was going to be and I haven't had any nausea for the past few days (thankfully).

Please mark me down for SEPTEMBER 17TH :D I just find out yesterday. After 28 cycles of infertility it finally happened for us! I am calling my RE tomorrow to let them know about my BFP :) should go for beta this week. Prayers please.
So far I haven't felt to bad. Alot of cramping down there. Brown discharge at 10dpo and sickness from time to time. That's really all I've had.

Good Morning Ladies!

For me I'm not as tired as I thought I was going to be and I haven't had any nausea for the past few days (thankfully).

I am feeling much better today, thanks for asking. Generally speaking I feel worse in the evening? My GI tract has slooooweeed down so much that I have been uncomfortable or have had terrible indigestion in the evening.

Aside from that my bbs are like cannons! lololol!! They are NOT comfortable in bras or anything really!!? How are you feeling???

I'm afraid I'm out ladies, was an amazing thought while it lasted. Went to get scan this morning and found no sac. Did another test with 1st morning urine and BFN.

Got home around 10am and started with the af :, ( sad but will keep trying.

Lady and hope, so sorry to hear this! Hope you two take time for yourselves and I'm sure we will see you on the first trimester boards soon.

MTC, great news about the scan, that must have been such a relief!

Mummytochloe I know he's not going to take it well :nope: told him I was worried and was going to test so going to pee on another stick and then text him. It's not going to be pretty :cry: he really does not want another baby

Good Morning Ladies!

I am feeling much better today, thanks for asking. Generally speaking I feel worse in the evening? My GI tract has slooooweeed down so much that I have been uncomfortable or have had terrible indigestion in the evening.

Aside from that my bbs are like cannons! lololol!! They are NOT comfortable in bras or anything really!!? How are you feeling???

I've been getting twitching in my lower stomach and some minor cramps. I finally had to buy myself some sports bras from Walmart to be able to sleep at night. They've worked so far. I noticed yesterday that they're getting larger.

I have to ref 2 Ringette games today (2 hours of skating) so hopefully I'm not too tired any my boobs don't burn like they did yesterday!

AnakeRose i felt really sick this am, and this evening had 30min kip on the sofa :haha: I also think i need to go an get some sports bras my boobs hurt all day today. Hope the game wasn't too much

under25ttc :wave: welcome to the group

Gwenylovey really big relief can't wait to see heartbeat in just over a week now :D

maybebaby3 :hugs: we are here for you if you need support after you tell him :hugs:

Good luck all you lovely ladies with your BFP's H&H 9 months to you all. Hopefully will catch up with you all soon :hugs: xx

Good Morning Ladies!

I've been getting twitching in my lower stomach and some minor cramps. I finally had to buy myself some sports bras from Walmart to be able to sleep at night. They've worked so far. I noticed yesterday that they're getting larger.

I have to ref 2 Ringette games today (2 hours of skating) so hopefully I'm not too tired any my boobs don't burn like they did yesterday!

I just went rollerblading with a sportsbra (and other layers) but man, my boobs were a little throbby! I want to get some sort of sportsbra that is comfortable to sleep in--are the Walmart ones good? I feel like the ones I have are too fitted. I almost want a bralette or something??

He's not happy and says he doesn't want to talk about it :cry: he wants me to get rid :cry:

maybebaby3 big hugs. I have a feeling you will definitely not be doing that do you think he will come around to it all?

He's not happy and says he doesn't want to talk about it :cry: he wants me to get rid :cry:

Just remind him it takes two to make a baby, if he really didnt want another he should have done something about it! X

Think I am going crazy :rofl: this is how many times I have tested since 31/01/12! :wacko:

Tomorrow is my first GP appointment and check up. Not sure what to expect :shrug:

Weekend was pretty rough for me, had my nanas 80th birthday and felt so washed out and tired on the day, I think I barely spoke a word, just was so exhausted. The smell of the food cooking made me feel unwell as well. :haha:
I was ready for bed by 7pm.

Everytime I wake in the night my boobs hurt so much if im lying on them and when I first get up they are so heavy I have to hold them with my arm to support them :rofl:

Still getting cramping now and then, not everyday though, and sometimes unsettled stomach. Also had a huge glob of white cervical mucus on one of the days.

Felt lethargic and sick to the stomach yesterday. Think it is well and truly kicking in now.

Attachments

• nicotest.jpg
    nicotest.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
nico82 lovely tests don't worry loads of people are poas addicts :haha:

Sorry you felt so washed out for your nana's birthday hope you get your energy back soon x

Mummytochloe when u had your scan were your dates correct to LMP? Or ovulation? X

Mummytochloe when u had your scan were your dates correct to LMP? Or ovulation? X

Didn't know ovulation date. They also didn't give exact date they just said today scan consistent with between 5 and 6 weeks. Well i am 6 tomorrow based of lmp so arm consistent with lmp. I don't know if i will get more accurate date at 7 weeks or if i will have to wait until 12 to know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->