*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

They dont do early scans here unless you have problems or suspect something wrong :huh:
I am only six weeks and have to wait until I am twelve weeks to get a scan!!! :wacko:

I'm feeling a but guilty about my skiing trip today. The slopes were more difficult than I antipated. I sat down once on purpose and fell once. When I fell, I fell on my butt and slid a bit on my side. After that, I walked the rest of the way down mountain. I know my bean is small and cushioned but it still is worrying me. I feel fine so far. What's done is done, I guess.

I wouldn't have taken that risk,I think doing activities is fine but snow boarding and skiing seem so rough , idk I mean I guess I just feel so lucky to be pregnant I dont wanna fo anything risky.

I'm feeling a but guilty about my skiing trip today. The slopes were more difficult than I antipated. I sat down once on purpose and fell once. When I fell, I fell on my butt and slid a bit on my side. After that, I walked the rest of the way down mountain. I know my bean is small and cushioned but it still is worrying me. I feel fine so far. What's done is done, I guess.

I felt a bit worried two days ago, when I picked up three heavy cases of water bottles to put in my pantry, the pain after lifting those cases was horrible. I had to stay in bed for most of the next day. I am much better. And the baby appears to be alright...I have had no bleeding or major aches. I even double checked with a HPT and it still showed positive. It's going to take me a while to adjust to the idea that some things are way off limit...now that I am pregnant.

I don't want to buy anything right now, I feel its was to soon,I will once im on the safe side of my pregnancy...

I haven't bought anything, but I've already started knitting the blanket I'm bringing him/her home in :)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I took a pretty good fall skating even before I found out I was pregnant and I'm ok. I'm continuing to ref for exercise right now (that and I get paid to do it). You might want to refrain from doing it from now on though.

Im so in love with this swing, it's perfect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-02-19-42-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-01-02-19-42-58.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
Hi...can I join in! I got my BFP at 11DPO (and again today...im obsessed I think!)

I calculate my due date to be Sept 17th but not sure if its correct, I think I o'ed on Christmas Day. Might have to get it confirmed with a dating scan as I have had irregular cycles!

This is my 2nd baby...have a DS who turns 3 on 30th Jan! Very excited :happydance:

So far I feel ok, except my lower back is killing me most of the time and I am getting hungry a lot more than normal! Praying I dont get MS as bad as I did the last time :wacko:

How is everyone else doing?

Hi...can I join in! I got my BFP at 11DPO (and again today...im obsessed I think!)

I calculate my due date to be Sept 17th but not sure if its correct, I think I o'ed on Christmas Day. Might have to get it confirmed with a dating scan as I have had irregular cycles!

This is my 2nd baby...have a DS who turns 3 on 30th Jan! Very excited :happydance:

So far I feel ok, except my lower back is killing me most of the time and I am getting hungry a lot more than normal! Praying I dont get MS as bad as I did the last time :wacko:

How is everyone else doing?

:wave: Welcome!

I'm considering myself lucky because MS has not started (knock on wood). I just get some light queasiness, but that's about it. The first few days after I found out, I couldn't get enough food, but I my appetite isn't quite as big now. I'm almost forcing myself to eat sometimes. I'm not getting food aversions, I just don't feel like eating (but I know I have to!).

The girls (boobs) are pretty sore and my bras are starting to get pretty tight. I had to buy some sports bras so I can sleep. I'm a stomach sleeper and not being able to put pressure on my chest has made for some sleepless nights.

I don't want to buy anything right now, I feel its was to soon,I will once im on the safe side of my pregnancy...

I haven't bought anything, but I've already started knitting the blanket I'm bringing him/her home in :)

That is so adorable that you are making the baby blanket :)
I wish I could do something like that...I am horrible at knitting and sewing too. However, your wonderful post has given me a great idea. My grandmother is in her late eighties and she has always loved to knit or sew me things. To have my first child baby blanket made by her would be ideal. That way the baby would have something of her's always in it's life <3

My left nipple is sooo itchy and sore! Anyone else havijg nipple symptoms?

Does anyone have an idea for relief from the swollen boobs pain? Mine are KILLING me and when I'm skating it's worse.

I wouldn't worry at all about that. I think that the real risk with skiing is hitting your abdomen really hard in an accident and it doesn't sound like that happened. I think your little bean enjoyed the ride!

My left nipple is sooo itchy and sore! Anyone else havijg nipple symptoms?

I'm having itchy nipples and breasts, it's so weird!

tonight my MIL wants to take us out for my birthday dinner to a Chinese restaurant, anybody know if its safe for me to eat Crispy duck? It's my favorite thing on the menu and I get it every time we go, and if I don't ask for it and instead eat like a salad and some noodles, she's gonna know something is up, and I don't want to tell her til march. Any thoughts on whether normal chinese food is okay? My husband is chinese, so that makes my baby half chinese, and I imagine his parents ate chinese food in china every day (LOL) so I'm not TOO TOO worried, just need the peace of mind.

I just had to share that your post made me crave Chinese all day so we ordered take out!! Lol!! Hope yours was as good as ours!!! :thumbup:

tonight my MIL wants to take us out for my birthday dinner to a Chinese restaurant, anybody know if its safe for me to eat Crispy duck? It's my favorite thing on the menu and I get it every time we go, and if I don't ask for it and instead eat like a salad and some noodles, she's gonna know something is up, and I don't want to tell her til march. Any thoughts on whether normal chinese food is okay? My husband is chinese, so that makes my baby half chinese, and I imagine his parents ate chinese food in china every day (LOL) so I'm not TOO TOO worried, just need the peace of mind.

I just had to share that your post made me crave Chinese all day so we ordered take out!! Lol!! Hope yours was as good as ours!!! :thumbup:

It should be fine if it's totally cooked. I'd make sure you drink a lot of water though. Chinese is pretty salty.

Yumm... Chinese! I now want some!

I haven't wanted to eat much either lately... Nothing really sounds good.

Welcome to all the newbies and congrats on your BFP's!

On another note I had another beta and it went up to 3500 from 339 last week, yay. So they did an ultrasound and found a sac in uterus so I'm relieved that this one isn't ectopic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->