*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Yep. I'm getting Chinese this week, too! Yum! :)

My left nipple is sooo itchy and sore! Anyone else havijg nipple symptoms?

My right nipple hurt on 10dpo and 11dpo which is what prompted me to test, but it seems to be gone now! Guess it might come back though :)

My cousin got married about 4 months ago, her and her dh wr re expecting there first little one, she wad 11 weeks along, and she went to get a checkup and found out the baby stopped growing at 5 weeks, she is heart broken, I feel so bad and and im now all paranoid and afraid, im sorry girls if im being negative but my previous miscarriages dont help me much,her loss makes me so sad.

Hi! I just got what I'm 99.9% sure is my :bfp:! The test developed differently from usual but I'm sure I saw 2 lines developing at the same time within the time limit and the camera seems to have caught them too so that's good enough for me! Though I will use up my last remaining test in a few days just to make sure! :haha:
This will be my 2nd child. I already have 1 daughter who turned 1 last month and will be 1 year 9 months when this baby's born! :happydance: I'm 24, but will be 25 giving birth, and have been married for nearly 3 years (anniversary 7th April!)!
I'm due on 11th September 2013!:happydance:

Beca :wave:

OperationBbyO i only tested as i have increased cm, mine normally disappears when af is due. We have brought a few tiny bits but i won't by anything much as i don't like to. The stuff i did buy was really cheap in the sales after Christmas.

MoodasMomma hope you get your bfp :D

nico82 that is the norm where i am from too, 12 weeks puts you at a more safer point in pregnancy so they do it then so you feel safe to really tell people, also they can do certain measurements to test for downs ect at 12 weeks.

Kiss08 i wouldn't feel too guilty you wouldn't have done it if you were in early pregnancy and hadn't yet got your BFP.

AnakeRose how cute i wish i could knit

Aiden187 that swing is wonderful

ciaramoy welcome to the group :D hope you get a dating scan at a nice time to confirm your dates :D I don't really find i am hungry all day, when i am hungry i can hardly eat much get full to quick. And i feel sick in the morning so not been eating then.

AnakeRose hope the bras help, i am a stomach sleeper too. I haven't have food aversions but nothing seems appetizing at all

Mum2Micah that is brilliant :D maybe you are just a few days earlier than what you though and that is why things are a bit slower than you though. i am like you with food nothing sounds that good

Aiden187 big :hugs: you just have to try and stay positive i know it's hard but there is only so much you can do to help. Staying calm and reducing stress will help.

EstelSeren congratulations on your :bfp: Sounds like you will have a lovely age gap between your children.

Grrr some people are going to be on the receiving end of a very annoyed pregnant lady!!!

Trying to get contents insurance but need to lnow the year my flat was built?! Noone knows which means i have to go to the council offices to sift through a their crappy maps/paperwork!!!!

Hi! I just got what I'm 99.9% sure is my :bfp:! The test developed differently from usual but I'm sure I saw 2 lines developing at the same time within the time limit and the camera seems to have caught them too so that's good enough for me! Though I will use up my last remaining test in a few days just to make sure! :haha:
This will be my 2nd child. I already have 1 daughter who turned 1 last month and will be 1 year 9 months when this baby's born! :happydance: I'm 24, but will be 25 giving birth, and have been married for nearly 3 years (anniversary 7th April!)!
I'm due on 11th September 2013!:happydance:

I could have written this post! Almost all the details are the same except for dates :rofl:

Made my booking in appointment with Midwife, its next Thursday, I'm stupidly excited!

Sickness has started .. yeeeey :haha:

Can i also join please :) Due September 8th :)

I don't want to buy anything right now, I feel its was to soon,I will once im on the safe side of my pregnancy...

The Same for me, but i must admit to browsing the internet. already planning a cute nursery, clothes. oh any excuse to shop! ;) :happydance:

babydevil1989 scream at them at least you have an excuse and why the hell do they need that for contents insurence buildings i would under stand contents :shrug:

plutosblue yay for appointment :D i can't believe mine isn't until the 26th feels so far away :haha: and do you just feel sick or are you throwing up?

wang :wave: of course you can, congratulations on your pregnancy :D

I just feel sick at the moment, this is how it started with DD, constant nausea that only stops if I'm eating! I've eaten so much today :wacko: I didn't start throwing up in my last pregnancy until after 7 weeks, hope I can keep control of that this time with the tricks I picked up from last time!

How about everyone else?

Plutosblue- You're so lucky getting a booking in appointment so early! I'm not even having the doctor's appointment to get a referral until I'm almost 8 weeks (so in 3 weeks time!) but at least that means I'll get a midwife appointment and a scan within 4 weeks of referral instead of having to wait ages to get the referral because they don't usually see you until you're pretty much 12 weeks here! It's weird to me though because last time my dates were so messed up that I'd seen the midwife 3 times and had 2 scans by the time I was 12 weeks with 2 of the midwife visits being before 7 weeks as they though I was pushing 13 weeks based on my lmp! I'm so glad I've been nice and regular since finishing breastfeeding last September! :haha:

My lmp jumps me two weeks ahead, which is why they will see me, I would be 7 1/2 weeks by my dates, but 9 and a bit by there dates. I had this last time as I have long cycles! Atleast I might get an earlier scan for dating like last time :thumbup: I won't complain! :haha: Looks like the rules have changed, last time I had to see GP and get referred to MW, this time they let me book straight in with her. Bonus!

You lovely lot have made me crave Chinese food haha!! Ohh Nooo I was supposed to be eating healthy!! Haha xxx

Ladies I'm exhausted :( tomorrow is my seventh day in a row at work, I've badly hurt my knee which isn't being helped by being on my feet 9.5 hours a day. I've only had time for a slice of bread and butter this morning so am waiting for food to cook while watching man v food, never good!

Dreading telling my manager, she's not pleasant :(

Moan over! Foods ready!

First day back at work today after a couple of weeks off - soooooo tired!
Also feeling pretty negative today for some reason, still got a week to wait until my viability scan so have been filling the gap with HPTs. My Internet cheapies have continued to darken a little each day but I used my last clearble digital this morning and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today so was really hoping to see Pregnant 3+. Now I've convinced myself that the HCG is not rising enough, everyone who has posted HCG levels seems to be much higher than mine were on 14 and 17 dpo. I'm feeling lots of symptoms, which should be encouraging me, but then I'm on 800mg progesterone daily so would be feeling the side effects whether I'm pregnant or not! ](*,)

Emmy1987 :hugs: what do you do for a job. Hope you get a day off soon.

Scholesy hugs I'm sure everything is fine hcg levels vary largely for.different pregnancies hun I wouldn't worry.

I finished my last uni essay today and think I sat in bad position to write it and read notes as back is killing. Also ate way to much chocolate to encourage me whoops

plutosblue- Just realised that we were due the same month with our last pregnancies too! Plus we both had little girls! Talk about coincidences! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->