*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

:haha: Beca I noticed, I'm 24 but wil be 25 when I have this baby too and will have been married 3 years this year! Spooooky :wacko:

Oh and your EDD is my wedding anniversary!

Thanks girls, guess I'm just having a down day... I almost wish I didn't know my ovulation day - I even know what time the fertilisation was, lol! Strange...

Morning hit me with everything this morning, feeling terrible.

Went to dr this morning to pee in a cup fr them, came back positive and got my referral to my OB- feeling more real since hearing it from a doctor lol

Have had a water infection for the last week to find out iv still got it!! Now on my second round of antibiotics!! This is one pregnancy symptom I do not like as I'm in so much pain! How are all you ladies getting on?

Having some morning sickness today (after I ate lunch). Little bean is just saying hello! :) I'm sure this will get old but it feels reassuring now.

I also scheduled my first scan today! It'll be when I'm nearly 7 weeks on January 23rd. No tests before then (I guess my doctor isn't in the habit of testing HCGs?) but I'm excited to have it on the books!

Vent, so I decided to checkout craigslist, only to see how ridiculous people can be, trying to sell there used crap for more than it coast new, people go on there to spend less money, not get ripped off.

My morning sickness is really kicking in now :wacko::sick:
I woke up feeling sick to the stomach, and couldnt eat breakfast so tried to have some toast when I got to work and halfway through eating it felt :sick: and had to stop :wacko:

First GP appointment today at almost six weeks. Going to try and get an early scan though just for peace of mind, but I doubt she will give me a referral for one though! :shrug:

Hi Ladies! I haven't had time to read all the other posts so forgive me if this has already been answered but is anyone else STARVING to death??? I eat and then 30 minutes later feel like I haven't eaten in days......:shrug:

Hi Ladies! I haven't had time to read all the other posts so forgive me if this has already been answered but is anyone else STARVING to death??? I eat and then 30 minutes later feel like I haven't eaten in days......:shrug:

LOL. I'm hungry all. the. time. And like famished! I'm also really thirsty all the time. Those two things are my most consistent symptoms!

I have to eat all the time, as soon as I stop the sickness starts. I'm living off rich tea biscuits, I recon the gagging will start end of this week if it follows my last pregnancy :nope:

Ah well, must remember its only for another 6 weeksish!

Ugh, I caved and went and got an order of calamari today and now I don't feel so good :sick: hopefully it doesn't come back to haunt me.

I think im going to need to change my due date to the 17th sept - iv found my old diary from my pregnancy with DS and he measured to my ovulation date (dont ask me why) but im assuming when i got my BFP i was 2 weeks pregnant and il be 4 weeks tomorrow! :wacko:

First day back at work today after a couple of weeks off - soooooo tired!
Also feeling pretty negative today for some reason, still got a week to wait until my viability scan so have been filling the gap with HPTs. My Internet cheapies have continued to darken a little each day but I used my last clearble digital this morning and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today so was really hoping to see Pregnant 3+. Now I've convinced myself that the HCG is not rising enough, everyone who has posted HCG levels seems to be much higher than mine were on 14 and 17 dpo. I'm feeling lots of symptoms, which should be encouraging me, but then I'm on 800mg progesterone daily so would be feeling the side effects whether I'm pregnant or not! ](*,)

Don't worry too much about those tests. I did one at 5 +2 and got 2-3 but when I got my HCG back it was 3500 so they aren't that accurate. Maybe stop testing so your less stressed.

I read a good quote on here.. Today you are pregnant so enjoy it. Don't worry about what you can't control xx

So tested again with FRER test first thing this AM and got no line at all, I probably won't be back to this thread unless anything changes. I don't have any cramping or bleeding but, I don't see how it could have gone from positive to slowly negative unless it's a chemical or whatever. I don't want to keep posting everything twice so you can read my journal if you want. Thanks for everything and best wishes to all you gals!

First day back at work today after a couple of weeks off - soooooo tired!
Also feeling pretty negative today for some reason, still got a week to wait until my viability scan so have been filling the gap with HPTs. My Internet cheapies have continued to darken a little each day but I used my last clearble digital this morning and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today so was really hoping to see Pregnant 3+. Now I've convinced myself that the HCG is not rising enough, everyone who has posted HCG levels seems to be much higher than mine were on 14 and 17 dpo. I'm feeling lots of symptoms, which should be encouraging me, but then I'm on 800mg progesterone daily so would be feeling the side effects whether I'm pregnant or not! ](*,)

Don't worry too much about those tests. I did one at 5 +2 and got 2-3 but when I got my HCG back it was 3500 so they aren't that accurate. Maybe stop testing so your less stressed.

I read a good quote on here.. Today you are pregnant so enjoy it. Don't worry about what you can't control xx

I love that quote, it's really so true...I have moments of being terrified because of my history, but then I realize, what's the good in that? It's all out of my control. I'm just enjoying it all and taking it moment by moment.

I have a scan coming up on Wednesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->