*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So tested again with FRER test first thing this AM and got no line at all, I probably won't be back to this thread unless anything changes. I don't have any cramping or bleeding but, I don't see how it could have gone from positive to slowly negative unless it's a chemical or whatever. I don't want to keep posting everything twice so you can read my journal if you want. Thanks for everything and best wishes to all you gals!

First day back at work today after a couple of weeks off - soooooo tired!
Also feeling pretty negative today for some reason, still got a week to wait until my viability scan so have been filling the gap with HPTs. My Internet cheapies have continued to darken a little each day but I used my last clearble digital this morning and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today so was really hoping to see Pregnant 3+. Now I've convinced myself that the HCG is not rising enough, everyone who has posted HCG levels seems to be much higher than mine were on 14 and 17 dpo. I'm feeling lots of symptoms, which should be encouraging me, but then I'm on 800mg progesterone daily so would be feeling the side effects whether I'm pregnant or not! ](*,)

Don't worry too much about those tests. I did one at 5 +2 and got 2-3 but when I got my HCG back it was 3500 so they aren't that accurate. Maybe stop testing so your less stressed.

I read a good quote on here.. Today you are pregnant so enjoy it. Don't worry about what you can't control xx

I love that quote, it's really so true...I have moments of being terrified because of my history, but then I realize, what's the good in that? It's all out of my control. I'm just enjoying it all and taking it moment by moment.

I have a scan coming up on Wednesday!!

I know since reading it I keep reminding myself of it wheni start to worry a bit.

Good luck with your scan on Wednesday!

Hello ladies

Looks like I'm joining you yay
This will be no 7 with 5 Angels looking over me and dd

I think I'm due around 10th sep

I did think I was out this month as I had what I thought was a af but still testing + so yay

First day back at work today after a couple of weeks off - soooooo tired!
Also feeling pretty negative today for some reason, still got a week to wait until my viability scan so have been filling the gap with HPTs. My Internet cheapies have continued to darken a little each day but I used my last clearble digital this morning and got Pregnant 2-3 weeks! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today so was really hoping to see Pregnant 3+. Now I've convinced myself that the HCG is not rising enough, everyone who has posted HCG levels seems to be much higher than mine were on 14 and 17 dpo. I'm feeling lots of symptoms, which should be encouraging me, but then I'm on 800mg progesterone daily so would be feeling the side effects whether I'm pregnant or not! ](*,)

Don't worry too much about those tests. I did one at 5 +2 and got 2-3 but when I got my HCG back it was 3500 so they aren't that accurate. Maybe stop testing so your less stressed.

I read a good quote on here.. Today you are pregnant so enjoy it. Don't worry about what you can't control xx

Wow, 3500? That's really reassuring to hear :thumbup: That is a lovely quote too, and so true! I've just been watching a documentary about an IVF clinic and out of all the couples they followed only one couple managed to actually fall pregnant. Made me realise how lucky we are to have even got this far and to just enjoy being even a little bit pregnant :happydance:

DH and I have decided to start telling the extended family on Feb 1. I'll be just over 9 weeks. My Ringette team is next on the 6th (only because that's the night we get ice time), and then Facebook on the 7th. I can't wait!! 3 weeks 4 days :D

Not a good day today..
I woke up with some cramping and some brown spotting then turned into more cramps and heavy bleeding.. :( I rushed to the hospital and they took some blood tests and I will get my results tomorrow. I'm so emotionally drained right now :(

Not a good day today..
I woke up with some cramping and some brown spotting then turned into more cramps and heavy bleeding.. :( I rushed to the hospital and they took some blood tests and I will get my results tomorrow. I'm so emotionally drained right now :(

I hope that everything is ok :hugs: I am thinking of you!!

Not a good day today..

Oh my goodness, so stressful! Thinking of you :hugs:

Not a good day today..

Oh no, I hope everything is ok. If it makes you feel any better I've read about lots of ladies having bleeds in early pregnancy and going on to have healthy babies. Thinking of you :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I haven't had time to read all the other posts so forgive me if this has already been answered but is anyone else STARVING to death??? I eat and then 30 minutes later feel like I haven't eaten in days......:shrug:

Yes I feel exactly the same! Getting paranoid now that I'm gonna end up gaining so much weight!

Thanks so much ladies :hugs: I will keep you guys updated. My doctor did say it could just be growing pains. But she did say she is worried.. Luckily my fiance took the rest of the day off work and is helping me relax. I did take a digital test and it was positive

Not a good day today..

Oh no hun :( fingers are crossed for you I hope everything is ok

I couldnt help myself and bought some Clearblue digitals...even though I have done 2 FRER and they were positive! Im addicted :wacko: Said 1-2 weeks which is about right...I will do one more next week and hope for the 2-3 weeks :happydance:

Af due today so officially preggo me thinks :thumbup:

Feel great today...no tiredness, sicky feeling or hunger - im sure it will all change soon though!
Also made an appointment with the doc for monday so it starting to feel real now :)

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Not a good day today..

Oh no hun :( fingers are crossed for you I hope everything is ok for you

First scan tomorrow. So scared that something will be wrong! Is it normal to feel this way? Any advice?

I couldnt help myself and bought some Clearblue digitals...even though I have done 2 FRER and they were positive! Im addicted :wacko: Said 1-2 weeks which is about right...I will do one more next week and hope for the 2-3 weeks :happydance:

Af due today so officially preggo me thinks :thumbup:

Feel great today...no tiredness, sicky feeling or hunger - im sure it will all change soon though!
Also made an appointment with the doc for monday so it starting to feel real now :)

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Congrats!! Have a H & H 9 months! :happydance:

Not a good day today..

Oh no amberjoy! FX for you girl :hugs:

:hi:

You can add me <3 I am not sure of a due date yet, I am going to the doctor tomorrow morning, so should be able to let you know then!

Hi everyone :)
This thread moves so fast, it's hard to keep up!
On Friday I went into the clinic here in town to get a blood test to confirm, and they called today saying they got my results back and it was positive and "someone else might call to discuss it more" whatever that means!! I'm guessing a doctor from the bigger place they sent it to, maybe they can tell me what I need to do next in terms of appointments etc.

I told the nurse at the clinic about my spotting and she didn't seem too concerned, just told me to go to the ER if it got heavy. I spotted a tiny bit more (very light brown) over the weekend but it's gone today so I'm feeling a little better about that. Other than that I'm really tired and feeling all blah and queasy all day.

Hope everyone else is feeling okay :)

Wow!! I can't believe there are September babies already!! Congrats to all you ladies and H&H 9 months to you all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->