*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

First scan tomorrow. So scared that something will be wrong! Is it normal to feel this way? Any advice?

The only thing i can say that helps me; just be calm, whats meant to be is meant to be. Its out of our hands.

hope that helps :hugs:

Good luck in your scan pink petals just relax hun xx

:hi: Just got my BFP today!!!

Name: Melissa
EDD: September 17, 2013
First BFP date: Today! January 8th
Child number: 3 :D
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: First cycle NTNP
Where are you from: Canada
Symptoms so far : You name it! Nausea, bloating, cramping, sore boobs, fatigue, irritability, increased sense of smell, increased appetite/thirst, frequent urination, headaches, oily skin/hair.... probably forgetting some but ya, lots!! haha
Any gender feelings: I feel like it's going to be girl #3 haha just can't picture myself with boys!!!

Doesn't look good girls.. I'm still waiting on my doctor to call back with the results but I was up all night in server pain and it's still going today.. I never thought this would happen with my first pregnancy. I have no health problems and I am in my early 20's

Aiden187 i feel like that this morning its been a day spent in my night clothes i am just soooo tired. And felt :sick: most of the day.

MrsCD hope it goes away soon

Kiss08 :happydance: for booking first scan

nico82 hope you managed to get an early scan hun

babydevil1989 do you want me to change it now or do you want to wait until you get your first scan?

Mum2Micah love the quote hunni

Gwenylovey hope the scan goes well, let us all know :D

maybebaby13 :wave: welcome to the group. the bleed may have be implantation

AnakeRose good luck with telling everyone :D i accidentally told my sister yesterday

amberjoy :hugs: Don't give up hope until you know for sure hun

ciaramoy yay on the digi tests :D

Pink Petals hope scan goes well let us know. it's normal to worry :hugs:

tekkitten i will add you to unknown date until i get an update. congratulations :wave:

Jesmia they say brown is old blood so isn't normally worrying

under25ttc hope bloods come back at a good level hun

Melissa_M :wave: welcome to the group congratulations on your BFP

OperationBbyO :wohoo: for ticker

I feel like death today and have spent most of it on the sofa. Was up at 4.30 in pain as i was hungry had an apple and felt sick. Woke up this morning at normal time feeling sick and felt sick most of the day. Also so tired. I read earlier at the stage we are at babies are getting 100 brain cells a minutes, that is just amazing

:hi: Just got my BFP today!!!

Name: Melissa
EDD: September 17, 2013
First BFP date: Today! January 8th
Child number: 3 :D
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: First cycle NTNP
Where are you from: Canada
Symptoms so far : You name it! Nausea, bloating, cramping, sore boobs, fatigue, irritability, increased sense of smell, increased appetite/thirst, frequent urination, headaches, oily skin/hair.... probably forgetting some but ya, lots!! haha
Any gender feelings: I feel like it's going to be girl #3 haha just can't picture myself with boys!!!

:wave: Hi Melissa!, Where in Canada are you? I'm in Kelowna, BC

Woke up last night with the worst nausea I've felt so far. Good thing I have a container of soda crackers and a water bottle on my head board. 6 weeks tomorrow!

Hi :)

I'm cautiously pregnant with what I hope will be baby no.2.

Due 20th September :)

I have a little boy of 20 months but really hoping for a baby brother or sister for him.

I've had recurrent m/c but had all the tests done and no problems found. This is my 6th pregnancy.

Hope you are all well, wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

x

Hello all!

I would love to join thank you so much for the invite :) after an in birth control mystery/miracle I'm 5 weeks 3 days today! My first and I'm so scared and excited so having other September mamma to-be's would be brilliant :) sore breast and back and hectic fatigue are my main symptoms, I have an appointment for the 29th (my first) and wish I could speed up time and be there already!!! How is everyone else doing, symptoms, feelings, thoughts? Is anyone doing this alone as I am? Here's to hoping for a wonder 8 more months!!!

Swanny welcome to the group :D hope bean is sticky :D

Southafrica welcome my pregnancy was a surprise to so you are not the only one. I know what you mean my appointment with my mw is 24th and it feels like so long away

Hi all! Well I had a better day today, lots of eating but the sikkies are in control(ish) ! Very tired though :sleep:

Ya I hope we are all celebrating in September upon the arrival of our little ones! Question, what does everyone think/know about being out in the sun? I'm in holiday (didn't see the pregnancy coming!) so I'm still supposed to be in te sunshine and surfing for a few more days. . . I've stayed out of the sun since I found out and haven't surfed, I don't know if I'm being overly paranoid or just enough?! If I could stay inside a bubble to ensure I make it to 13 weeks I would! Haha

plutosblue i will join you on the sleepy wagon

Southafrica i would think the sun is fine as long as you stayed hydrated. I would say that swimming ect is ok too but you may want to cut out the surfing

Has anyone has normal doubling betas and then went on to MC? My DH's entire family will be gathered this weekend for the last time until May! We would love to announce our pregnancy to the entire family instead of telling them over the phone or via skype.

My betas are great. My progesterone is great. I'll be right at 6 weeks when we announce but my US isn't until 5 days after that. His family lives over 10 hours away so we don't see them often.

My gut has a good feeling about this pregnancy and my numbers are good so I really want to tell them!

I do have a 6 yo stepson who would also find out. He's been through at least pregnancy and birth with his mother (and he's talked about another baby in her tummy that didn't get here before so but he was barely 4 at the time so who knows what that was about.) We made the decision that he gets to be the first to know so we either tell him and them now or wait until after the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->