*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

OperationBbyO I never got beta's done with my miscarriage but i go to 7 weeks in pregnancy. Which means baby's heartbeat would have started beating and then stopped at some point after. So you may just want to be cautious as to get to 7weeks my betas must have been normal for a long while

Anake Rose - I'm from southern Ontario :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone :flower:

Has anyone has normal doubling betas and then went on to MC? My DH's entire family will be gathered this weekend for the last time until May! We would love to announce our pregnancy to the entire family instead of telling them over the phone or via skype.

My betas are great. My progesterone is great. I'll be right at 6 weeks when we announce but my US isn't until 5 days after that. His family lives over 10 hours away so we don't see them often.

My gut has a good feeling about this pregnancy and my numbers are good so I really want to tell them!

I do have a 6 yo stepson who would also find out. He's been through at least pregnancy and birth with his mother (and he's talked about another baby in her tummy that didn't get here before so but he was barely 4 at the time so who knows what that was about.) We made the decision that he gets to be the first to know so we either tell him and them now or wait until after the first trimester.

I'm in a very similar position. My parents are flying in from out of town and I want to tell them. I'll be 6 weeks and my U/S will be at 7 weeks. My entire family a 4+ plane ride away so it's this or phone/skype. Any tests I can request to have done prior to their arrival so I can be a bit more confident in the pregnancy? They'll be here in 9 days.

*~* TMI ALERT *~*

Has anyone noticed their poop is a different colour now that you're pregnant? SORRY FOR THE TMI!! I just thought it was weird.

My beta was 97 at 13dpo :) doc said I didn't need another. Now will have a 7 week scan at the end of the month.

Thank you for inviting me, So very happy right now can't believe it, a lovely surprise after getting :bfn:, then 5 days later getting a :bfp:.
Baby due on the 12th Sept 2013.

Hope all goes well with everyone's pregnancies x x :flower:

I everyone! congrats to everyone that is due in September

i'm due the 16th with my first! i'm very excited and glad that i have so many due date buddies :))

4 weeks and 1 day today

Here is the picture. It is that little blurr!

Attachments

• scan0005.jpg
    scan0005.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations Pink Petals, really hope I see something similar at my scan on Monday.

I am properly stressed out today, got the worst news a teacher can get this afternoon... OFSTED are inspecting on Weds/Thurs! Soooooo short notice so now I've got a ridiculous amount of work to do - 14 hour working day today, followed by another one tomorrow! So many hoops to jump through. It's the last thing I need right now, I can actually feel my blood pressure rising. Roll on Thursday evening when I can finally relax! Rant over...

Congratulations Pink Petals, really hope I see something similar at my scan on Monday.

I am properly stressed out today, got the worst news a teacher can get this afternoon... OFSTED are inspecting on Weds/Thurs! Soooooo short notice so now I've got a ridiculous amount of work to do - 14 hour working day today, followed by another one tomorrow! So many hoops to jump through. It's the last thing I need right now, I can actually feel my blood pressure rising. Roll on Thursday evening when I can finally relax! Rant over...

What is that? I teach in Canada, but am unfamiliar with what you are talking about? Is that when they observe you teaching etc?

I'm also a teacher. We had ofsted in Sept. They are obsessed with progress. They didn't look at any plans,they just nipped in my class for 20 mins then went off to trawl through paper work. Remember it's just a game we have to play x

Oh my, so stressful! Hope it all goes well and passes by quickly for you!

What is that? I teach in Canada, but am unfamiliar with what you are talking about? Is that when they observe you teaching etc?

The governments way of checking your'e doing what they think you should be. Observing lessons and going through your paper work. They chat to your parents and pupils too. They phone the afternoon before and turn up the next morning. There isn't a teacher in England this dosn't strike fear into

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->