*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Oh my goodness, sounds awful! I don`t think we really get that too much here, but I am not yet on continuing, so maybe I have yet to experience it.

And I just got a call from my doctors office. beta levels are good :) Now I just have to wait 3-4 weeks for my ultrasound to make sure things are ok.

Tekkitten - it's the government appointed agency that come and observe teachers in the UK and then grade us and write a report on the school. It's frustrating because they'll probably only watch about 20 mins of one lesson and then grade me as a teacher. I hope I can show progress in what they see - its a crap time of year to come as exam season is just starting... Like you say MaryP83, it's just a game we have to play every few years, wish it had fallen next year when I'll (hopefully) be on maternity leave...

steph6875 congratulations and welcome to the group

Pink Petals glad the scan went well :happydance: did they give you rough date based off the measurement. lovely pic

smonty27 congratulations, yes there is already so many mummies due in September :D

Scholesy hope you don't over work yourself hun

MTC - trying really hard not to.. it's just rotten luck I guess, at least it will all be over by 3:15pm on Thursday! Feel better for having a moan on here anyway :winkwink:

Scholesy; I'm a teacher here in Australia and thank God that doesn't happen here! That would stress me out! We have to do lots of paperwork at the beginning of our career and have to keep up and document our professional development but that's all :)

How's everyone feeling today? Fatigue has hit me like a brick but can't nap during the day since I have 2 boys that need my attention.
No nausea for me yet but i have the opposite problem..I am so HUNGRY all the time!

steph6875 congratulations and welcome to the group

Pink Petals glad the scan went well :happydance: did they give you rough date based off the measurement. lovely pic

smonty27 congratulations, yes there is already so many mummies due in September :D

Scholesy hope you don't over work yourself hun

The date is confusing!

She said I am "6 weeks."

Based on my LMP, I am 6 weeks 6 days, which is what she had down on the top of my scan photo.

But based on my ovulation date, I am exactly 6 weeks today.

Ugh! So confused! Guess I should have clarified before I left, but I was so excited about the heart beAt, I didn't think to.

Posting here too, but who else got a bump super super early? This pic was taken at 12dpo... I'm sure its just a bloat but my husband was asking if maybe I've been pregnant since november and my period was one of those "fake periods"... but my temps dropped a degree at the start of that "period" and then stayed low for exactly 16 days before rising back up, so it seems as though I O'd and you can't O while pregnant, right??

I'm usually super super thin, my abs are always totally flat, even after eating, and this is me now.. I can't even suck in to get back to what used to be normal ... it excites me, i am just curious if anyone else seems to have blown up like a blimp this early
https://i.imgur.com/qX9m3.jpg

Hey girls!! Just popping on to say my Due date has been changed to Sept. 5th. Though I will be having a scheduled c/s at 39 weeks, so will most likely be having this baby at the end of August.....

But I want to stay here with you guys since I'm technically due in September!! :)

I went to the dr today for blood work mainly. He did offer to let me get a sono if I wanted, but I declined because I know there wouldn't be a HB yet and it would just make me worry. And I told him I would rather not get one today and come back in 2 weeks rather than have one and not come back for 4 weeks. So, I get to go back January 23rd!! Just TWO weeks!! Can't wait!!

I hope everyone is well. Sorry, I'm not replying much. You ladies are way chattier than I can keep up with!! :) I enjoy reading, just don't usually have much time to reply properly.....

Hey girls!! Just popping on to say my Due date has been changed to Sept. 5th. Though I will be having a scheduled c/s at 39 weeks, so will most likely be having this baby at the end of August.....

But I want to stay here with you guys since I'm technically due in September!! :)

I went to the dr today for blood work mainly. He did offer to let me get a sono if I wanted, but I declined because I know there wouldn't be a HB yet and it would just make me worry. And I told him I would rather not get one today and come back in 2 weeks rather than have one and not come back for 4 weeks. So, I get to go back January 23rd!! Just TWO weeks!! Can't wait!!

I hope everyone is well. Sorry, I'm not replying much. You ladies are way chattier than I can keep up with!! :) I enjoy reading, just don't usually have much time to reply properly.....

Oh how weird! My date was just changed to sept 5 (will prob change after scan) and I will have a csection a week early too! ;)

This might be a dumb question, but is it appropriate to show people your ultrasound picture? I would not put it on Facebook or anything, but can you show it to grandparents and close friends? Or is it too private and TMI to flash around uterus pics?

Posting here too, but who else got a bump super super early? This pic was taken at 12dpo... I'm sure its just a bloat but my husband was asking if maybe I've been pregnant since november and my period was one of those "fake periods"... but my temps dropped a degree at the start of that "period" and then stayed low for exactly 16 days before rising back up, so it seems as though I O'd and you can't O while pregnant, right??

I'm usually super super thin, my abs are always totally flat, even after eating, and this is me now.. I can't even suck in to get back to what used to be normal ... it excites me, i am just curious if anyone else seems to have blown up like a blimp this early
https://i.imgur.com/qX9m3.jpg

Ahh me as well!! I'm 5 weeks 3 days today and I have a bump! I'm worries people are gonna notice and ask me about it, and I don't plan on telling a so gle soul until 12 weeks! :/

This might be a dumb question, but is it appropriate to show people your ultrasound picture? I would not put it on Facebook or anything, but can you show it to grandparents and close friends? Or is it too private and TMI to flash around uterus pics?

In my opinion, it is no big deal to show it. You are excited and proud! I am definitely going to show my family and closest friends!!

Pretty cute bump kaili!!! :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with showing u/s pics? I've never thought twice about it!

Anyone else have a husband who is still doubtful? I know I am early, but I was symptomatic since Dec 28th (bloating/gas/constipation/indigestion/fatigue). My husband is still wondering if this is real. :) I re-took a pregnancy test today just to show him!!! Lololol!!!!!!!!

hehe mine was when it was our first pregnancy!!! He said he'd believe it when I had a big belly :lol:

Anyone else have a husband who is still doubtful? I know I am early, but I was symptomatic since Dec 28th (bloating/gas/constipation/indigestion/fatigue). My husband is still wondering if this is real. :) I re-took a pregnancy test today just to show him!!! Lololol!!!!!!!!

I had to take almost five HPT ( home pregnancy test) before my hubby started to finally believe it was happening :)

I had to take almost five HPT ( home pregnancy test) before my hubby started to finally believe it was happening :)

Heck I'm almost in disbelief that this is happening let alone my husband!

Heck I'm almost in disbelief that this is happening let alone my husband!

AnakeRose...I was the same way for the first two days, after getting that first BFP. I even made my husband read aloud every digital HPT that came back positive :haha:

I am still in disbelief waiting on more tests coming, lol

I had one done last week & we just showed immediate family ... I guess it's completely up to you & how you feel isn't it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->