*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hiya....
Think I'm due around 4th Sept....
We have a 14yr old and an 11month old.... So our little one will be 18months old when it's time for this one to say hello! - eeekkkkk!!

Our baby was a planned home/water/hypnobirth but i had a placenta abruption so we had an emcs instead...
I have every intention of going for a homebirth this time so I'm sure that will make for an interesting conversion with the midwife an consultant..

Woke up this morning with no symptoms so was a bit worried but hubby reminded me this happened with my boy... But as I type I'm starting to feel sick again...

Obviously no baby bump yet because I'm only 5/6 weeks but I am bloated and my jeans are tight!

ooooo does anyone know the link to the Facebook group

Mummies due in September 13

I can't find it?

Hello ladies,

I've decided to bite the bullet and join you preggo beauties.

It seems like only the other day that I was here before :o)

History - I had my 1st DS in 2008, got pregnant in 2009 but after having a little brown discharge, went for a scan the day before christmas eve and baby had no heartbeat and was measuring 6 weeks, so new years eve went for a following up scan, baby still measuring 6 weeks no hb, so I had a D & C done the following week. Tried after my 1st cycle and voila pregnant! Had a reassurance scan done at 9 weeks, again baby measuring 6 with no HB, a week later measuring the same, they wanted me to wait to see if baby would come out naturally, 4 weeks later no movement, so I had another D & C.

We decided to wait ttc but after 1 cycle, I become pregnant again and had my 2nd DS.

I hope this one is a sticker.... I'm hoping to get an early scan I'm waiting to hear from my doctor which I'm hoping will be on monday.

Hi September sweet peas, I'm jumping onboard!

We already have a gorgeous little man, Max who will be just over 17 months when the new baby arrives, scared and anxious on how we'll cope but I know we will.

It took us a year of TTC Max & was surprised totally it literally only took us once to get number 2! I even waited till AF was 3 days late before testing as I was in denial so much.

I'm not even back at work yet, due back on 4th feb, not looking forward to saying oh by the way, I'll only be here 6 months then I'll be back on mat leave oops!!

Wishing u all a very happy & healthy 9 months, here's to our September sweet peas!!

Hi Ladies, hope you are all well today.

I'm feeling a little sickly on and off and nipples are still burning. Sickness feeling seems to be worse when I drink anything apart from hot boiled water. Fruit juices are the worst and tea and coffee bleurrrrrrgh lol

x

Hiya ladies! Well the sikkies appear to be giving me a day off yeey :haha:

Still need to graze but its not so bad, how are you all today? X

Good Morning Ladies! How is everyone feeling?

For me today I'm actually feeling pretty good other than I think I may have a chest cold (and I can't take anything! ARGH!). I added 50mg of B6 to my vitamins because I read that it helps with morning sickness and so far so good (I don't even care if it's the placebo effect!). The boobs are not quite as sore in the morning now that I'm wearing a sports bra to bed.

The only concern I have is my weight. I've gained 4 pounds already since Dec 28. I'm considered overweight so I can't gain a lot and I have a bad back. Doctors appointment tomorrow so maybe I can get some better insight on what I should be eating. I haven't been extremely hungry (each day is different), but I do think I'm over eating.

6 weeks today! YAY! 3 weeks 2 days till we start telling everyone that doesn't already know :D

Anyone else have a husband who is still doubtful? I know I am early, but I was symptomatic since Dec 28th (bloating/gas/constipation/indigestion/fatigue). My husband is still wondering if this is real. :) I re-took a pregnancy test today just to show him!!! Lololol!!!!!!!!

I had to take almost five HPT ( home pregnancy test) before my hubby started to finally believe it was happening :)

my situation is the opposite... my husband said "i knew it!" after the first test, and since then has been telling me every day to stop poas hahaha

Eugh... The nausea has started again :sick:

I just want a twister icepop but feel too lazy to go to the shop and get one :blush:

I spent the night puking...awesome. Got up to use the bathroom at 3am and the morning sickness got me! Grrrr.

Anyone else slobbering like a rabid dog?

Hi September sweet peas, I'm jumping onboard!

We already have a gorgeous little man, Max who will be just over 17 months when the new baby arrives, scared and anxious on how we'll cope but I know we will.

It took us a year of TTC Max & was surprised totally it literally only took us once to get number 2! I even waited till AF was 3 days late before testing as I was in denial so much.

I'm not even back at work yet, due back on 4th feb, not looking forward to saying oh by the way, I'll only be here 6 months then I'll be back on mat leave oops!!

Wishing u all a very happy & healthy 9 months, here's to our September sweet peas!!

Im right there with ya! Took us 18 months to get pregnant the first time and then first try this time. My little guy will be about 18 months when this baby is due! Congrats

Nausea started for me yesterday, all day off and on and I am SO tired. I was lucky to have yesterday off so I napped when my son napped in the afternoon. Woke up this morning feeling really crummy, so nauseous.

I spent the night puking...awesome. Got up to use the bathroom at 3am and the morning sickness got me! Grrrr.

Anyone else slobbering like a rabid dog?

I got up last night because my stomach was gurgling. Had some bad nausea, but no puking thankfully. I did go into a full blown panic attack. I was still half asleep so I think I was still partially dreaming (about what I don't know). I had a few crackers and some water and waited for my stomach to settle. When I finally did I felt better. I haven't had an panic attack that bad in years.

As to slobbering....yep I have that too lol. I finally had to put a towel on my pillow because it was soaked by morning (ewww)

I'm not sure if it's actually helping or it's a placebo effect, but I added 50mg of B6 to my vitamins and it seems to be helping. I read somewhere that it's supposed to help with morning sickness...who cares if it's all in my head...it's working!

Ohhh might try that, I've also heard magnesium helps ms too.

It took nearly 2 years to concieve DD and only 2 months this time! Funny how that seems to be the case for quite a few ladies!

I've started gagging when brushing my teeth haha aww it's horrible!! Hope you lovely lot are okay today... My stomach pains seem to have been a little worse today, don't know if I'm overdoing it at work :( xxx

Sitting at work feeling sick as a dog.

I seem to be having an aversion to crusts on toast!??

X

I had aversions to all sorts of things last time. If it turns your stomach then for god sake don't eat it :rofl:

I couldn't touch/smell or cook eggs or lamb last time and had a rather unhealthy obsession with my shampoo... I even licked it a few times :blush:

Apparently I can eat eggs this time (so far) so we shall see!

How about everyone else?

I had aversions to all sorts of things last time. If it turns your stomach then for god sake don't eat it :rofl:

I couldn't touch/smell or cook eggs or lamb last time and had a rather unhealthy obsession with my shampoo... I even licked it a few times :blush:

How about everyone else?

No food aversions for me yet other than coffee comes and goes. One day I like it the next it tastes like dish water :shrug:. My biggest problem is I think I'm overeating and gaining weight too fast :( I've struggled with my weight my whole life and it's bothering me (I'm considered obese). I'm exercising, but with the snow it makes it difficult to get anywhere.

How about everyone else?

hahahaha you licked your shampoo :haha::rofl: that made me laugh so loud classic!!!

I was watching television lastnight and my mum said "your dribbling" :rofl: I was like what?!?!?!?!?! sure enough just slightly on the corner of my mouth, must be excess saliva :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->