*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I feel the same with the weight thing - im sooo bloated and look like im bigger but have lost weight!?

Still feeling sick and my IBS is playing up so lots of cramps atm!

so I had to get up to pee last night and then couldn't get back to sleep! Was up until 6:30am and managed to crawl back to bed for 1hr before the boys got up..

Still feeling unpregnant(don't think that's a word) here. No nausea, boobs not really sore...still just a bit tired.

Is it silly I want to feel a bit nauseous so that I feel pregnant?!

hi ladies, can i join in :flower: got my bfp on 1st jan 13, 4weeks today. due 18th sept. 2nd pregnancy, 1st led to my beautiful girl whos just turned 3. still poas as feels to good to b true, very scared, very excited. any one else concerned about loss? think ill feel better after 7wks, or 12 once iv seen him/her.

good luck every one for a h&h 9mths :flower:

Hi ladies, for those of you on the other September thread as well this might be a repeat post, but just wanted to update! I had my ultrasound today and am measuring right on track (one day ahead actually at 6w4d)! We saw the heartbeat which my RE said was perfect and she was really pleased with the results. I have a follow up ultrasound in 2 weeks at 8 and a half weeks and then I'll be released to my ob. Feeling pretty excited!!

What the heck??? Is drooling a common pregnancy symptom??? I have been drooling in my sleep for the first time in my life, and it started over new years break... my husband is like WTF because half the time I leave it as a surprise on his pillow and he rolls onto it!!! Hahahaha

so I had to get up to pee last night and then couldn't get back to sleep! Was up until 6:30am and managed to crawl back to bed for 1hr before the boys got up..

Still feeling unpregnant(don't think that's a word) here. No nausea, boobs not really sore...still just a bit tired.

Is it silly I want to feel a bit nauseous so that I feel pregnant?!

Nope, not silly at all :) Although I'm kinda glad I haven't been overly nauseous.

What the heck??? Is drooling a common pregnancy symptom??? I have been drooling in my sleep for the first time in my life, and it started over new years break... my husband is like WTF because half the time I leave it as a surprise on his pillow and he rolls onto it!!! Hahahaha

LOL sorry I had a chuckle at this one. Totally normal :D

Yes drooling is very normal - you produce more saliva when your pregnant.

Xx

Hi ladies, for those of you on the other September thread as well this might be a repeat post, but just wanted to update! I had my ultrasound today and am measuring right on track (one day ahead actually at 6w4d)! We saw the heartbeat which my RE said was perfect and she was really pleased with the results. I have a follow up ultrasound in 2 weeks at 8 and a half weeks and then I'll be released to my ob. Feeling pretty excited!!

Yay, how exciting!

Hi September sweet peas, I'm jumping onboard!

We already have a gorgeous little man, Max who will be just over 17 months when the new baby arrives, scared and anxious on how we'll cope but I know we will.

It took us a year of TTC Max & was surprised totally it literally only took us once to get number 2! I even waited till AF was 3 days late before testing as I was in denial so much.

I'm not even back at work yet, due back on 4th feb, not looking forward to saying oh by the way, I'll only be here 6 months then I'll be back on mat leave oops!!

Wishing u all a very happy & healthy 9 months, here's to our September sweet peas!!

Im right there with ya! Took us 18 months to get pregnant the first time and then first try this time. My little guy will be about 18 months when this baby is due! Congrats

Congrats to you too, 2 of us in the same baby boat lol!! Happy & healthy 9 months!

Well I got the results back unfortunately I did have a miscarriage..
This was my first pregnancy and yet I have not lost hope for the next one.
Thank you all for your support and prayers.

I wish a healthy and happy 9 months to all of you wonderful mommy-to-be's

So sorry for you loss amberjoy :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: I know your next one will be on his/her way soon :)

So sorry for your loss and wishing you every happiness and best of luck for the future xx

Well, I had my first food aversion today :( cucumber and red pepper. All I wanted tonight was chicken fajita pizza and salad...weirdness. My new find has been Bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls, yes they're pasteurized).

I'm so hungry all the time! Lol, no aversions or cravings, except for shake n bake chicken, which I am making right now ;)

And I am drooling on my pillow as well, I keep having to flip it over through the night lol. Gross!

Mmm I LOVE fresh mozzarella!! With sliced tomatoes and a little oil and vinegar mmm.

I had my first food aversion a few days before my BFP: EGGS! Made me want to puke. Also makes me think this is another girl hehe

So sorry to hear!!! :hugs::hugs: Don't lose hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->