*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Well I got the results back unfortunately I did have a miscarriage..
This was my first pregnancy and yet I have not lost hope for the next one.
Thank you all for your support and prayers.

I wish a healthy and happy 9 months to all of you wonderful mommy-to-be's

So sorry to hear this :cry:
Hope you are doing ok and wishing you all the best x

Anyone else acting crazy and emotional?
Today I got upset, because I decided I hated the hair I had on my wedding day a year and a half ago. :wacko:
Must be hormones, because I am also having strong symptoms like nausea, cramping and sore BBs today.

Anyone else acting crazy and emotional?
Today I got upset, because I decided I hated the hair I had on my wedding day a year and a half ago. :wacko:
Must be hormones, because I am also having strong symptoms like nausea, cramping and sore BBs today.

Yep, I'll lose it and bawl at the smallest things! You're definitely not alone :)

Hey!! Thanks for the invite!!! Am a little nervous as I've experienced a loss at 8-9 weeks in 2009 but am trying to remain positive. My EDD is 9/18/12 from ovulation (I ovulated super late) and my symptoms have been cramping, veins, smelling everything, and here for the past few days having no appetite most of the day accompanied by queasiness or even nausea.

Hi, all I would love to join your group. I'm so excited but also very nervous.

Name (real, or just user name if don't want to use normal name)
Atlmommy37/ Tammy

First BFP date: September, 9 2013

Child number: 6th, forth biological

How long did TTC take, if you were trying: 3 months

Where are you from: USA, Georgia

Symptoms so far : Extreme nausea, really bad bloating

Any gender feelings: I feel like it’s a girl

Off to the drs this morning to tell her about the pregnancy and to make sure this right hand side pain isnt anything nasty :-/

Good luck baby devil hope it's nothing but trapped wind (nurse said that's what my pain prob was) :) xxx

Lol - i have ibs so its probably that but its just niggling at me to get checked :)

Back from drs she doesnt think its anything sinister but shes sending me for a scan tomorrow morning and im bricking it :wacko:

Im either 4+2 or 6+2 so i might see nothing! Going on my own too as OH has to work!

Xx

Well I got the results back unfortunately I did have a miscarriage..
This was my first pregnancy and yet I have not lost hope for the next one.
Thank you all for your support and prayers.

I wish a healthy and happy 9 months to all of you wonderful mommy-to-be's

I'm so sorry Amberjoy, I hope you have a good support system at home to help you at this time.

:hugs:

Accompanying the heavy feeling very low down in my abdomen last night I felt some distinct pinching pains that got really quite sharp mostly centrally but all across and up as far as my belly button! I can remember feeling them last time but not until much further on (like 12 weeks +!). Seeing as I'm still getting random waves of nausea, have sore tingly nipples (that unfortunately my 1 year old enjoys tweaking!:dohh:) and have started with some random food aversions and taste changes (e.g. milk chocolate tastes of nothing!:cry:) and have not had any bleeding since some scant implantation spotting on 30th December I'm assuming that it's normal and my body's just stretching earlier this time round because it knows what to expect! Has anybody else had this?

Beca :wave:

Accompanying the heavy feeling very low down in my abdomen last night I felt some distinct pinching pains that got really quite sharp mostly centrally but all across and up as far as my belly button! I can remember feeling them last time but not until much further on (like 12 weeks +!). Seeing as I'm still getting random waves of nausea, have sore tingly nipples (that unfortunately my 1 year old enjoys tweaking!:dohh:) and have started with some random food aversions and taste changes (e.g. milk chocolate tastes of nothing!:cry:) and have not had any bleeding since some scant implantation spotting on 30th December I'm assuming that it's normal and my body's just stretching earlier this time round because it knows what to expect! Has anybody else had this?

Beca :wave:

I'm about as far along as you are (maybe even a few days less) and I get this same thing... I wouldn't classify it as "pain" really, but it kind of is... doesn't last much longer than a few minutes and comes and goes and I guess you're right its kind of like a discomforting pinch feeling thats happening from the inside. This is my first pregnancy so I don't know what to look for or what feels normal, but I imagine with a human growing inside of me its not going to feel "normal" regardless =P

Good luck baby devil hope it's nothing but trapped wind (nurse said that's what my pain prob was) :) xxx

amen to that! drink some milk, maybe TMI but the wind gates opened for me after a full cup of milk, if you catch my drift...

amen to that! drink some milk, maybe TMI but the wind gates opened for me after a full cup of milk, if you catch my drift...

hahahahahaha *catch my drift*... get it??? sorry, couldn't resist, I have been acting like a 14 year old boy since I got my BFP... man, I need to go be productive or something.

Hey ladies. Been a little while since ive been one, got bfp about a week ago and boy do i ever feel pregnant now.. Boobs are heavy, nausous, dizzy and really sharp weird feeling pains that start around my lower back and shoot down my butt into my hips and down to my knees... Anyone else feel these?

Hey ladies. Been a little while since ive been one, got bfp about a week ago and boy do i ever feel pregnant now.. Boobs are heavy, nausous, dizzy and really sharp weird feeling pains that start around my lower back and shoot down my butt into my hips and down to my knees... Anyone else feel these?

As someone with back problems, I'd recommend you get that checked out. That sounds like a nerve issue. Have you ever had problems with the sciatic nerve? I have grade 1 spondylolisthesis with a bulging L4/L5 with pressure on my S1 and I get that feeling down my right leg. It could be nothing, they might just refer you to a chiropractor or physio to align everything. My physio guy does this quick pull on my leg to align my hip periodically.

As someone with back problems, I'd recommend you get that checked out. That sounds like a nerve issue. Have you ever had problems with the sciatic nerve? I have grade 1 spondylolisthesis with a bulging L4/L5 with pressure on my S1 and I get that feeling down my right leg. It could be nothing, they might just refer you to a chiropractor or physio to align everything. My physio guy does this quick pull on my leg to align my hip periodically.

Thanks so much, yes in my 2 previous pregnancies i have had issues with the sciatic nerve but this is going down both legs and felt even worse when i sneezed :( deffo going to contact the dr

Thanks so much, yes in my 2 previous pregnancies i have had issues with the sciatic nerve but this is going down both legs and felt even worse when i sneezed :( deffo going to contact the dr

That's good. It's just better to catch problems like that early. Mine built up over years and then I ended up in the ER when my legs went numb in November. I never took the warning signs to seriously.

Do you have any strange itchy or tingling feelings in your feet?

Just had my first mw appt and she says I'm due around the 6/7th but dates will change again when I have my scan

AnakeRose, no i dont feel any tingling or itchyness on my feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->