*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey ladies... How do i add the ticker to the bottom like most of you have?

Hey ladies... How do i add the ticker to the bottom like most of you have?

You can google pregnancy ticker to find one you like. Or if you see one of someone else's that you like, it usually has the web address (i.e., bump.com). Fill out the info to personalize it. Then on your "User CP" on babyandbump, go to edit signature on the left-hand menu. Copy and paste the code into the box. I'd preview before you save to confirm you copied the right thing. Have fun!

I just had my first dr's visit after finding out about the pregnancy. He thinks that I am not as far along as I thought, putting me at 4 weeks 4 days rather than 5 weeks 4 days. I am feeling a bit down because DH and I tried for over three years for this pregnancy, and the dr. told me today that having a positive pregnancy test does not make me pregnant, and that we need to confirm with an ultrasound. I do realize that he meant well by saying that, but I am really trying to stay positive about this and that didn't really help. They are booking me in for an ultrasound at some point in the next 4 weeks.

Positive vibes your way. I keep getting bfps but dr pee tests are bfn so im going to have an u/s on the 18th

My first ultrasound has been booked for Feb 8 and a second on Apr 15. Can't wait!!

Anyone else get a sharp pain down in your uterus if you stand up too fast?!

I just had my first dr's visit after finding out about the pregnancy. He thinks that I am not as far along as I thought, putting me at 4 weeks 4 days rather than 5 weeks 4 days. I am feeling a bit down because DH and I tried for over three years for this pregnancy, and the dr. told me today that having a positive pregnancy test does not make me pregnant, and that we need to confirm with an ultrasound. I do realize that he meant well by saying that, but I am really trying to stay positive about this and that didn't really help. They are booking me in for an ultrasound at some point in the next 4 weeks.

I'm so sorry Beth, your dr. sounds like such a downer :( It is true though that it is so easy to be off by a couple of days in your calculations and that makes all the difference in the world in terms of HCG levels and what you will see on an ultrasound. My advice (take it or leave it) is to remain positive and enjoy every moment of being pregnant. What happens in the next few weeks is completely out of our hands, and hopefully in the next four weeks you will have a wonderful scan showing a little bean with a little flickering heart :)

Shirts for when we tell people!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 7
I got my HCG levels back and they are 31,300 :dance:
So is quite high just anxious for my first ultrasound in eleven days I will then be almost eight weeks :happydance:

Anyone else getting pregnancy symptoms mostly in the evening and night hours? It seems that all day at work, I am fine and then as soon as I relax, it all hits me!

Anyone else getting pregnancy symptoms mostly in the evening and night hours? It seems that all day at work, I am fine and then as soon as I relax, it all hits me!

I'll agree with you there. Late afternoon I usually get hit. Today has been really bad for exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep.

I feel fine all day then at night is when I feel yuck.

I wantto join I'm due sept 21!!!! I really want. Girl but we are yellow team we have a bet on who's gonna cave first to find out the sex

So what's everyone else doing? Are you going to find out the sex or do you want to be surprised?

I'm going to find out :) I already have the room colour and crib colour picked out (a calming green for the walls and dark brown for the crib), but I want to know what colours to do the other stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->