*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

i didn't get any spotting, but I think I implantation cramps. I would have bet money that my period was going to start that night.

so far I just have sore boobs, cramping, bloating, fatigue, and headaches, but no nausea (which I feel lucky for) or outstanding sense of smell either, never had any spotting with either of my pregnancies either

Bumpbananas sometimes i wonder if i am imagining my sickness too, as sometimes it's only there for two or three minutes, or sometimes and hour or two. I think it's the fact I'm so busy at point i kind of have to forget it's there. But i would panic more without my sickness :dohh:

Hope you feel soon Babydevil. My back is not too nice as well, but don't worry about suffering, things often get better for a good length of time in the 2nd tri.

AnakeRose it's funny how different docs say different things, i was on iron tablets with dd, and was given laxatives then. I wonder if that is because the constipation was deffo because of the iron tablets and not diet or anything else.

I went to get all my old pregnancy bra's out of storage and they have somehow got wet and destroyed :dohh: just glad my other maternity clothes are ok. I don't like coffee at the best of times so i don't want to try it now either. :haha: about forgetting you were pregnant.

I haven't had too many mood swings just maybe slightly more of a temper when dh does something i don't like, poor DH. No wait i have to give

LovesMyLovey i noticed increased CM for me before AF it's normally non existant a day or two before :bfp: i started getting loads and still am

I am currently trying to write a university assignment while feeling sick, not helping i can smell dh cooking dinner :sick:

with my first I had cramps for quite awhile and really sore breasts. This time I had some brownish spotting when I wiped for a few days but thats gone and I wake up having to pee really bad. So different so far. I dont like different, it makes me worried that something is wrong this time but I just keep praying everything is fine :)

Ok you ladies managed to write so much while i was typing that, got stopped half way through by dd.

I had spotting at 5, 6 and 7 weeks with dd and ended up with an early scan with her it was so reassuring, wish i got one this time.

Looks like all us ladies have some fair symptoms, and they seem fairly wide ranging, i would say that it good for all sticky beans :happydance:

I really don't have any symptoms. Bbs are a little sore, and maybe a bit sleepier than normal. Took another preg test today :blush: just to make sure. Test line was much darker than control line, so I suppose hcg is doubling as it should. Made me feel a little better. :haha:

I really don't have any symptoms. Bbs are a little sore, and maybe a bit sleepier than normal. Took another preg test today :blush: just to make sure. Test line was much darker than control line, so I suppose hcg is doubling as it should. Made me feel a little better. :haha:

Glad your test was nice and dark i wouldn't worry about not having many symptoms i didn't early with dd apart of cramping

Hi ladies! Im due sept 3 with me first! Based on the first day of my last cycle that puts me at 4 weeks 5 days! Was not planned so i am full of questions! Firstly i wont be seeing my doc for a few more weeks so im curious how i should be changing my diet? Generally i eat pretty healthy. I do not eat food that does not have nutritional value. My issue however id that i dont eat enough throughout the day and lots of times i go 8+ hours without eating and i dont realize its been so long. So i need to stop that habbit! So im curious if any busy moms out there can share their favorite on the go snacks! I also have appetite issues with breakfast if you guys know some good light on the stomach and good for morning sickness meals you enjoy!

Also id just love to hear advice or what to expect for first time mommys! :)

Happy pregnancy!!

savannah2be i try and eat little and often if i can i find it helps with the sickness and the bloating. I find the ceral bars are useful to keep in your bag and things like fruit, or like mixed nuts (unless there is a nut allergy in the family)

stay clear of foods you are not meant to eat, can find this easily online.

As for what i expect i learned to not expect anything. Everyone's pregnancy is different and they never act the way you think or want them to. But it is an amazing experiance

Hello :)

I am due 4th September if you could add me please?

Of course i will welcome to the group :wave:

If you don't mind me asking are you having a private early scan or is it on the NHS because of your MMC?

I haven't really had any symptoms, I had loads with DD. Only thing that is different this time is some on/off bleeding :shrug: Doc isn't concerned, just a waiting game!

I haven't really had any symptoms, I had loads with DD. Only thing that is different this time is some on/off bleeding :shrug: Doc isn't concerned, just a waiting game!

I had that with my dd for 3 weeks, but it freaked me out because of my MMC, so in end DH rang early pregnancy unit because i was a wreck.

I am starting to get that way again without bleeding :cry: i have no idea how i will cope for 7 more weeks

Ladies I am spotting and had 3 negatives ICs : /

Going to do my last Frer tomorrow

Ladies I am spotting and had 3 negatives ICs : /

Going to do my last Frer tomorrow

:hugs: what urine did you use for ic's as your still early if it wasn't fmu may be why. I would see if doc cab get you in for Bloods

Tbf I think it was about 6th pee of the day, lol

I may go and buy a boots own brand and if that's neg try the frer??

Tbf I think it was about 6th pee of the day, lol

I may go and buy a boots own brand and if that's neg try the frer??

I would wait til tomorrow and use fmu. May me negative as your early so hcg will be lower especially when not fmu

Ladies, this is my first and I am paranoid about losing the baby. Is it normal to feel this way? I question all my symptoms and I wish I could just enjoy this time. It isn't helping that my mom and grandma keep warning me it is too early to tell people "just in case."

Ladies, this is my first and I am paranoid about losing the baby. Is it normal to feel this way? I question all my symptoms and I wish I could just enjoy this time. It isn't helping that my mom and grandma keep warning me it is too early to tell people "just in case."

Pink Petals, it is totally normal! Although it can be easy to worry try to relax and do things that are good for yourself. It is better for you and for your developing little one : Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->