*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey ladies, CONGRATULATIONS to you all...

I just wondered if any of you are insane like me and a complete POAS? Will you continue to test? I am....lol

I tested again this morning with an IC but it is soooooo faint. I guess this is the perils of testing early. I don't know when to contact my GP? Might do it Monday and then I will probably get an appointment some point that week?

I can't wait to actually miss my period : )

marie_sims we would quite like a boy to even up the numbers, 1 of each, but would be just as happy with a healthy little girl.

Aiden187 I agree with AnakeRose Bran flakes with rasins should work well, or prunes or even prune juice. If it really comes to it you can take some laxatives, but i think you would need them from your doctor to know they were safe ones.

Pink Petals :wave: welcome to the group what an amazing surprise when you thought you had such a long road ahead of you. I hope everything goes well with your appointment on monday, and a happy and healty 9months

missangie :wave: welcome to the group. I feel for the tiredness, and with having another i find i don't have any time to nap.
I bet it was a shock it was so much more quickly this time around.

LadyL :wave: of course we don't mind if you join the more the merrier :D Your son is just adorable in your avartar picture :D

AnakeRose I think either date could be possible what date do you get if you go by LMP? that is probably the date doctors ect will go for until you have a dating scan, or they do where we are anyway.

MrsLQ I agree it doesnt feel real until you miss a period. I would ring doctor when you can just so you can get it.

I am hoping to be able to ring my doctors on monday, and convince them to give me bloods to check my hcg levels double. I had it with Chloe after i had a little bleed and it was really reassuring, i just hopign they will give it me this time just to put my mind as rest as i won't get a scan until 12 weeks.

Everyone should be on the main page

Ok ladies.. I followed the link over. Based on O Im due around Sept 2. My first appt is scheduled for 1/28. That's a whole month away :( i don't want to wait that long!

:wave: welcome ladies I'll add you to main page later when on my laptop instead of tablet

LovesMyLovey I'm with you it's so long to wait mines 24th jan, a whole month from when I found out. Feels like forever doesn't it

Oooo hiya ladies can I join? I'm Rachel, mummy to Elena and baking a :yellow: bubba!

Not sure on EDD but by my calculations its Sep 1st!

Oooo hiya ladies can I join? I'm Rachel, mummy to Elena and baking a :yellow: bubba!

Not sure on EDD but by my calculations its Sep 1st!

:wave: welcome plutosblue congratulations on your pregnancy.

I have added all of you girls to the front page.

How have everyone's symptoms been?

My sickness at night has died off, but still some sickness in the day. I still have really sore breast though

I am so snappy! My poor 5 yo is getting the brunt of it and he had chicken pox... Poor boy. I am not feeling so sick, but have a feeling in my throat like its scratchy and when I cough, makes me feel like I am going to throw up. Also tiredness has well and truly kicked in! All this and I am not even 4 weeks lol. Hoping its a sign bubba is nice and sticky : )

Also my boobs are tender : )

I am so snappy! My poor 5 yo is getting the brunt of it and he had chicken pox... Poor boy. I am not feeling so sick, but have a feeling in my throat like its scratchy and when I cough, makes me feel like I am going to throw up. Also tiredness has well and truly kicked in! All this and I am not even 4 weeks lol. Hoping its a sign bubba is nice and sticky : )

Yes the tiredness isn't nice i have that too. It's not useful when you have other children so can't really take a nap in the day either

Tiredness major only have one son Oscar who is nearly 3 he has tons of energy. Getting sore boobs, lots of cramping, a myriad of veins, smelly wee, constipation, very very mild nausea or am I imagining it?!

nausea is still just as bad, been in bed with a migraine all day, back pain is immense (but could be IBS!) bloating!!

honestly think im going to really suffer this pregnancy as im only 4weeks 5 days!!

Aiden187 I agree with AnakeRose Bran flakes with rasins should work well, or prunes or even prune juice. If it really comes to it you can take some laxatives, but i think you would need them from your doctor to know they were safe ones.

AnakeRose I think either date could be possible what date do you get if you go by LMP? that is probably the date doctors ect will go for until you have a dating scan, or they do where we are anyway.

My best friend who is pregnant right now was told by her doctor to avoid laxatives at all costs. They don't take care of the problem they just mask it and you can become dependent on them.

My LMP was November 26th which would put me at September 2. I have an appointment on the 4th so I'll ask my doctor.

So far I haven't had any extreme mood swings. I had some problems last week, but I thought I was just PMS'ing (obviously not). I cry at the drop of a hat though! Boobs are pretty sore this morning. I might try the sports bra trick at night. Nausea hasn't been all that bad. I had almost forgotten I was pregnant last night while at a hockey game and nearly lost it when I smelled the beer my friend was drinking. Tried having a coffee yesterday and it tasted like dish water (bleck!).

I'm right there with you. This is our first though.. so my bedroom door has gotten the brunt of my displeasures. But I don't have one anymore because hubs took it off the hinge.. :dohh: I guess I better watch my attitude or he might start taking everything I like away lol :devil:

Had my first wave of nausea last night. after eating summer sausage that I desperately wanted.. ick..

my biggest symptoms are moody.. tired.. and extremely sore boobs!!!

Aside from that, I'm crampy here and there just niggles more than anything. I'm hoping thats our bean digging deeper into his temporary home.

anyone else notice an increase in CM? sometimes I feel so wet that its comparable to post sex.. ick.. Sometimes after a cramp I have to check to make sure it's just CM and not blood.

In previous months I was always looking for IB.. but this time.. not a hint of it..

I'm right there with you. This is our first though.. so my bedroom door has gotten the brunt of my displeasures. But I don't have one anymore because hubs took it off the hinge.. :dohh: I guess I better watch my attitude or he might start taking everything I like away lol :devil:

Had my first wave of nausea last night. after eating summer sausage that I desperately wanted.. ick..

my biggest symptoms are moody.. tired.. and extremely sore boobs!!!

Aside from that, I'm crampy here and there just niggles more than anything. I'm hoping thats our bean digging deeper into his temporary home.

anyone else notice an increase in CM? sometimes I feel so wet that its comparable to post sex.. ick.. Sometimes after a cramp I have to check to make sure it's just CM and not blood.

In previous months I was always looking for IB.. but this time.. not a hint of it..

Yes, I have noticed a change in my cm. Lots of creamy cm!

:wave: hey! Nice to see someone kinda close by :) Snowed all day here, but it's pretty much melted on the roads. Nothing like you guys get.

I'm not even 4 weeks yet according to FF, but I'm already getting nausea and I'm tired. Back pain I can attribute to spondylolistheses. Lots of cramps, is that normal?

I'm getting 2 possible due dates. FF says September 9, but other due date calculators say September 2. I ovulated on CD22 according to FF but I think it was more like CD19. So confused!

I had loads of cramping with my first as well as this time. With my first I went to a and e because I was concerned! It ended up fine but it put my mind at rest, I even got an early scan.... More reassuring! This time am sitting it out xx

I have bloating and things smell too. I haven't got an increase in cm BUT my spotting has stopped : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->