*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So what's everyone else doing? Are you going to find out the sex or do you want to be surprised?

I'm going to find out :) I already have the room colour and crib colour picked out (a calming green for the walls and dark brown for the crib), but I want to know what colours to do the other stuff :)

I really want to find out because I want to begin imagining my LO as a girl or boy before her or his arrival! DH however wants to remain team yellow...we shall see who wins!

We are finding out because I want to stop calling our baby an "it" as soon as possible and start calling it "him" or "her"

Yes that's one of the most important things to me...the bonding you can do when you know the gender. I don't feel like I can really "click" with my baby until I know if it's a girl or boy.
PLUS we like only having to pick one name :D

We are finding out because I want to stop calling our baby an "it" as soon as possible and start calling it "him" or "her"

I already jokingly call the baby "her" as DH calls the baby "him." Haha. We are definitely finding out!

I already jokingly call the baby "her" as DH calls the baby "him." Haha. We are definitely finding out!

hahaha idk why but i had this weird inkling that there are twins in my belly, in which case it would be cool if it was a boy and a girl and we'd get both at once!

Man I am anxious!! No symptoms today other than my uturus pinching feeling. Is it normal that its only on one side? I am guessing thats where the bean has implanted???

Yes that's one of the most important things to me...the bonding you can do when you know the gender. I don't feel like I can really "click" with my baby until I know if it's a girl or boy.
PLUS we like only having to pick one name :D

Oh I totally agree! We have a huge list of names we both like. It's going to be fun trying to narrow it down.

Man I am anxious!! No symptoms today other than my uturus pinching feeling. Is it normal that its only on one side? I am guessing thats where the bean has implanted???

I would love to only have that symptom, I am so sick, cant hold anything down :sick: cant even seem to eat or even think of eating anymore. Wait until six weeks thats when it usually hits you full force :wacko:

I would love to only have that symptom, I am so sick, cant hold anything down :sick: cant even seem to eat or even think of eating anymore. Wait until six weeks thats when it usually hits you full force :wacko:

I'm not sure if it's actually working, but I added 50mg of B6 to my vitamins and I haven't had really bad nausea at all.

Yea I am hoping I take after my mother. She had 5 of us and didnt ever get nausea.. im just curious if its normal that I only feel the pinching on one side rather than all over below the bellybutton. Its concentrated to a pinpoint location which is why i am assuming thats where its implanted

Anyone else getting pregnancy symptoms mostly in the evening and night hours? It seems that all day at work, I am fine and then as soon as I relax, it all hits me!

Ya I'm absolutely with you, morning sickness hasn't been super strong, when it comes its afternoon latest and its just nausea, minus one throw up, it's the fatigue that is killing me!!

Not sure if were going to find out or not we will have to wait and see!

Scan at 11.15 to check baby is in the right place and to try and get a better idea of how far i am! So scared! Having to go on my own as OH is at work!! :help:

I will go through and read all your posts in a minuet.

I went to the toilet 30mins ago, and i had brown blood when i wipe. I know it's brown but because of the mmc i am fearing the worst, being scanned tomorrow instead of Monday so i don't have to wait all weekend.

Pink Petals i show ultra sound pics, i wouldn't put early one of fb, i put 12 and 20 week ones on there though.

kaili nice little bump there :D

Jims_Girl welcome to the group :wave:

Chimpette welcome to the group sorry for your losses, do you have a rough edd?

ChattyLady congratulations on your bfp and your little boy, any idea or rough edd?

plutosblue my sickness had been awful. i wont actually be sick (my body is weird and even with stomach bugs i find it hard to be sick, but feel sick almost constantly) just hoping its a good sign due to the bleed i had

My aversion isn't an aversion as such more, than nothing seems appetizing :dohh: I also keep waking up at 3am having to eat :dohh:

vic161209 welcome to the group

Gwenylovey so glad scan is all well, good luck with the next

amberjoy big hugs hunni :hugs:

lindseypao welcome to the group :D

Atlmommy37 welcome the the group :flower:

babydevil1989 hope the scan goes ok x

MrsCD do you want me to change your date on 1st page now or wait until you get date from scan?

Beth04 imo a positive test means your pregnant, a scan will cheak viability rather than all out confirm pregnancy

AnakeRose hope ultrasounds go well, what weeks will they be during?

Kylarsmom i get a sharp pain if i move too fast and love the shirts

nico82 glad your hcg levels were good :D

agreeksmom welcome to the group

AnakeRose with the hope of everything going ok tomorrow we will have a surprise of the sex

babydevil1989 just try and stay calm.

You should all be on the first page let me know if i forgot anyone :thumbup:

Hi everyone, sorry to say but il be leaving you all. Had a miscarriage today :( very upset but trying to move on. Had an ultrasound to comfirm and had to have anti d injection as I'm O Neg blood type. They are keeping an eye on my hcg levels in case of missed ectopic but bleeding/cramps suggest its all over :(

Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months xxx

So what's everyone else doing? Are you going to find out the sex or do you want to be surprised?

I'm going to find out :) I already have the room colour and crib colour picked out (a calming green for the walls and dark brown for the crib), but I want to know what colours to do the other stuff :)

we are going to find out the sex of ours but we are going to keep everything neutral :)

go for my first ob registration appointment today! I'm hoping that i can find somewhere off post to go because they are always soooo busy here

ciaramoy so sorry, there are no words, but I hope you have a good support system at home to help you through this time.

mummytochloe - yes sorry it's either the 8th or 10th. but I think i'll go with the 8th for now.

Not been feeling as sick but do still have restless legs and sore nips, so i'm taking that these are good signs still. Eating well still, but don't seem to be going to the toilet as much.

Cant' wait for monday when I hear from the docs about a scan, I hope I get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->