*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Any second preggo mamas feeling symptoms early or just me I craved steak yesterday I have been gagging off and on for a while

I at epu again I started to get cramps :cry: to go with brown blood

Hope everythings okay MTC. :hugs:

Scan went fine saw ges sac yolk sac and bubs no heartbeat yet but im dated at 5-6 weeks so still early yet - go back on 31st jan to check but sonographer said everything looks perfect.

Im getting pain due to corpeus luteum (sp?) cyst! X

Another good beta. I'm doubling at 47.98 hours! lol

My RE is following me like a hawk which I guess is a good thing!

babydevil1989 glad all is ok with your scan.

OperationBbyO yay for nice beta doubling time.

I saw a baby measuring 5+5 with a heartbeat, but she said at this time the dates can be out ay this.point but if I go on that date it puts me back by 6days

Man I am anxious!! No symptoms today other than my uturus pinching feeling. Is it normal that its only on one side? I am guessing thats where the bean has implanted???

I would love to only have that symptom, I am so sick, cant hold anything down :sick: cant even seem to eat or even think of eating anymore. Wait until six weeks thats when it usually hits you full force :wacko:

Yea I am hoping I take after my mother. She had 5 of us and didnt ever get nausea.. im just curious if its normal that I only feel the pinching on one side rather than all over below the bellybutton. Its concentrated to a pinpoint location which is why i am assuming thats where its implanted

Not sure if were going to find out or not we will have to wait and see!

Scan at 11.15 to check baby is in the right place and to try and get a better idea of how far i am! So scared! Having to go on my own as OH is at work!! :help:

babydevil1989 glad all is ok with your scan.

OperationBbyO yay for nice beta doubling time.

I saw a baby measuring 5+5 with a heartbeat, but she said at this time the dates can be out ay this.point but if I go on that date it puts me back by 6days

The heartbeat is a good sign MTC. Is there any follow up for you after the scan? Are you still bleeding/cramping? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

MTC My scans will be at 10 weeks and 20 weeks :) I can't wait for them!

Woke up with bad nausea this morning. I'm having to put flavour in my water because it just tastes gross right now. Might be just the time of year.

Thanks ladies

Gwenylovey nothing until 12 week scan.now we seen the hb

Hi,

Hope it's ok to join you ladies! Still very nervous in these threads after an early loss last cycle, but I'm now 20dpo and trying to be more positive this time round. Been testing like mad even though I used to wait for AF, I got this BFP at 11dpo and I think I'm due September 14th but that could easily change.

Good luck to everyone, happy and healthy 9 months :)

Any second preggo mamas feeling symptoms early or just me I craved steak yesterday I have been gagging off and on for a while

Only aversion I've had so far has been to cucumber. I'm craving fresh mozzarella and avocado right now! Added some tomatoe to it and some balsamic dressing and I have a yummy salad.

I have 2 main aversions at the moment: nuts (except pecans) and chocolate (though I'm just about OK with a little bit of dark chocolate!)! I seem to be doing OK with tea and dairy this time around, which is handy, and my nausea isn't anywhere near as bad as it was at this stage last time, though my morning sickness didn't really kick in until after 6 weeks last time too and then when the major aversions started! No real cravings yet though! I definitely 'feel' pregnant in that kind of indefinable way!

Plus I had a super clear line show up really quickly on a cheapie test this morning so I have the extra visual evidence that helps, especially with my first test taking so long to have anything at all, even the control line, show up! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Any suggestions of how to incorporate more dairy into my diet? My dr. told me that he wants me to drink 4 tall glasses of milk a day... I am not a big milk drinker but I will give it a go. I like chocolate milk but he also said to try to avoid excess sugar. All suggestions are welcome!! :D

Cheese? Milk on cereals? Yoghurts?

I hate milk so dont have it at all i eat cheese and yoghurts tho x

bubbles82 welcome to the group :D

EstelSeren :wohoo: for nice clear line :D

Beth04 yoghurts and stuff like that will help. Or ceral. Also dishes that need milk to make them, some pasta dishes or sauces tell you to use milk.

Any suggestions of how to incorporate more dairy into my diet? My dr. told me that he wants me to drink 4 tall glasses of milk a day... I am not a big milk drinker but I will give it a go. I like chocolate milk but he also said to try to avoid excess sugar. All suggestions are welcome!! :D

Do you enjoy cheese? Natural yogurt based smoothies were my mainstay in the first trimester of my last pregnancy as they were the only way I could consume ANY dairy without throwing up! Plus when you have smoothies you get all the goodness from the fruit in them too! Similarly, you can knock out fruit milkshakes in your blender in a similar way! Also, you can add milk or cream to your food- like mashed potato, creamy soups, cream sauces, cheese sauces or any roux sauce! Just eat yogurt and rice pudding too! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

Hey ladies, posted yesterday regarding really horrible pains from lower back thru my hips into my butt and down to my knees, the pain is still there, very uncomfortable. Researched what it could be and everything says sciatic nerve. Ive had issues with that, this does not feel like that at all! Any suggestions? Think im gonna contact dr.... Also still nervous as my appt with dr last week pee test was neg had a test laying around so took it for the hell of it and my god the positive line is way darker than the control line!! Not so nervous now hehe

i have been needing the calcium too, and i usually HATE milk (and am also lactose intolerant), but ever since about 3 days ago, I want to drink like a gallon of it a day... its weird but i LOVE it... the bad part is the lactose intolerance... if any of you saw my hysterical laughter post last night about killing my husband with a fart in bed, im pretty sure the milk was the culprit... its BADDDDD but so tasty. i've been making oatmeal every morning too and using milk, which you might try as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->