*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey ladies, posted yesterday regarding really horrible pains from lower back thru my hips into my butt and down to my knees, the pain is still there, very uncomfortable. Researched what it could be and everything says sciatic nerve. Ive had issues with that, this does not feel like that at all! Any suggestions? Think im gonna contact dr.... Also still nervous as my appt with dr last week pee test was neg had a test laying around so took it for the hell of it and my god the positive line is way darker than the control line!! Not so nervous now hehe

lol i got my first bfp on january 1st and I've been testing 2 times a day every day just to watch the line... makes me feel less nervous lol

Babydevil1989 and mummytochloe - glad your scans went well, my first one is on Monday and I'm really nervous. If it's bad news I don't know what we'll do :( we can't just try again like many people can... Some days I feel positive but then other days I feel like it's all going to go wrong. Must be hormones combined with a stressful week at work I guess?

Congrats/welcome to all the new BFPs

Hey ladies, posted yesterday regarding really horrible pains from lower back thru my hips into my butt and down to my knees, the pain is still there, very uncomfortable. Researched what it could be and everything says sciatic nerve. Ive had issues with that, this does not feel like that at all! Any suggestions? Think im gonna contact dr.... Also still nervous as my appt with dr last week pee test was neg had a test laying around so took it for the hell of it and my god the positive line is way darker than the control line!! Not so nervous now hehe

lol i got my first bfp on january 1st and I've been testing 2 times a day every day just to watch the line... makes me feel less nervous lol

Lol thats too funny, i got my first bfp 7dpo wasnt really dark but was def there. Now with this test im only 4 dpaf and its super dark darkest line on the test i kinda have a feeling of twins considering the bfp at 7dpo.

Thanks for all of the suggestions :thumbup: I have definitely been trying to incorporate some cheese and yogurt into my diet but my dr. had me a little overwhelmed with the suggestion for 4 tall glasses a day. I'll try my best and he said that he will put me on a calcium supplement if he doesn't think that I'm getting enough.

Lol thats too funny, i got my first bfp 7dpo wasnt really dark but was def there. Now with this test im only 4 dpaf and its super dark darkest line on the test i kinda have a feeling of twins considering the bfp at 7dpo.

im 6 (or 7) DPAF... my luteal phase alternates sometimes between 12 andn 13 days... but my darkest line came so far yesterday and i got my first bfp at 9dpo, but my ID was at 7 and my bfp was super light at 9dpo, so light i discarded it as an evap, til the one next day was a lil darker

Babydevil1989 and mummytochloe - glad your scans went well, my first one is on Monday and I'm really nervous. If it's bad news I don't know what we'll do :( we can't just try again like many people can... Some days I feel positive but then other days I feel like it's all going to go wrong. Must be hormones combined with a stressful week at work I guess?

aww, why can't ya just try again? IVF i see by your sig... does insurance only cover a certain amount per year?

aww, why can't ya just try again? IVF i see by your sig... does insurance only cover a certain amount per year?

I'm based in the UK, we get one cycle of IVF on the NHS then that's it. Annoyingly if I lived 2 miles down the road (different post code area) we'd be entitled to 2 cycles. I'm not sure if you can get private medical insurance in the UK to cover IVF? We have some spare embies on ice but would need to save up £1500 or so to cover the transfer. Can't afford that at the moment and no guarantee it would even work! Bah, infertility sucks :(

Really hope this little bean sticks around, finally used my last Internet cheapie today at 6 weeks. Test line as dark as control line, but definitely not darker. That's why I'm not feeling too hopeful.

Try not to worry about Internet cheapies chick, they're not that reliable, especially for checking for lines getting darker than control. I worried about the same thing with my latest tests as I had a loss before and am so worried this one may go the same way, but I splashed out on FRERs and other more expensive tests and they do show lines darker than control when the cheapies aren't. My cheapies are meant to be very sensitive 10miu, but were the last to show any kind of line at all out of all the brands I used, and took days to get darker, and then the proper positive result only showed over a couple of days before they started to just look lighter when I took them. Other tests were still fine though so I think the cheapies just can't handle it anymore once you get over a certain level of hcg.

Awww thanks bubbles that makes me feel better - I've also got the 10miu ones. Might splash out on a branded one this weekend just out of interest (keep the POAS addiction going for another day or two :blush:)

ugh, I can put chicken on my aversions list :(

cucumber and chicken so far

I've got a digi I'm hoping to use on Sunday to see the 3+, then I'm stepping away from the tests! I'm not normally a POAS addict at all but I've been terrible this time!

Here's my cheapies up to 18dpo:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/B5F88A4B-451F-40D8-958F-7A19770144D7-16029-00001379DBDCFAF2.jpg

...and the FRERs:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/36358B0B-B6A6-4A25-927C-5CEB70EB2F7C-14294-000010EF278EA345.jpg

Wow, there's such a huge difference with the FRERs! Love it when you see a test line so much darker than the control :) fingers crossed for you getting 3+ on the digi. I used my spare digi on 5 days+3 and got 2-3. Not buying any more of those though, too expensive.

I've not had food aversions as such, but I've normally got a really sweet tooth and I'm all about the savoury snacks at the moment. Weird...

Wow, there's such a huge difference with the FRERs! Love it when you see a test line so much darker than the control :) fingers crossed for you getting 3+ on the digi. I used my spare digi on 5 days+3 and got 2-3. Not buying any more of those though, too expensive.

I've not had food aversions as such, but I've normally got a really sweet tooth and I'm all about the savoury snacks at the moment. Weird...

I'm all about salty right now...if I could eat a whole bag of Lays plain potatoe chips I would right now!

I said the same about the digis but it seemed such a long wait with no reassurance until the 12 week scan! I'll only be 5+1 on Sunday so not so sure about using it now if you still got 2-3, might wait a bit longer.

I can't hold my pee in long enough to get more than an hour or so of build up, but even with only that 1 hour, my test lines are still as dark as the control, and that makes me super relaxed

bubbles, our chart overlays are very similar, you O'd a day before me and you also had ID a day before me, but our temp patterns are almost in line with each other!

I said the same about the digis but it seemed such a long wait with no reassurance until the 12 week scan! I'll only be 5+1 on Sunday so not so sure about using it now if you still got 2-3, might wait a bit longer.

If I didn't have a viability scan next week I would definitely be getting some more clearblue digitals - reassuring to see the levels going up :winkwink:

anakerose - I'm loving doritos chips and dips, can take them or leave them normally but can't get enough at the moment!

Ah yeah I just spotted your chart thumbnail and thought it was mine!

Deffo agree with internet cheapies they have always been the last to give me a BFP even digis came up before them!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->