*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Arghh craving celery sticks & houmous... Do you think this will be okay for us pregnant women? Xx

AnakeRose hugs, i don't have aversions as such just everything sounds horrible, i have to really fancy something to want to eat.

bubbles82 lovely tests :D

test i just used one tesco one to confiim pregnancy and then one IC a few days after my first scan. those are only 2 tests i have done

JLMC i agree with agreeksmom humus is fine :D

babydevil- I'm not calcium deficient so I'm not sure why this suggestion was made. It sounds like something he says to every woman at the initial appt... glad that I am not alone in thinking that it was a little bit much.

I take a calcium supplement since I don't drink milk. It's like candy anyways because it's a caramel chewie so I don't mind taking it!

Oddly enough, the only thing I've noticed is that I am less tempted by sweets. Typically, if I have some chocolate out at my place, it'd be gone. I bought a bag of M&Ms on Sunday and they're still sitting on the counter.

I take a calcium supplement since I don't drink milk. It's like candy anyways because it's a caramel chewie so I don't mind taking it!

Oddly enough, the only thing I've noticed is that I am less tempted by sweets. Typically, if I have some chocolate out at my place, it'd be gone. I bought a bag of M&Ms on Sunday and they're still sitting on the counter.

Yeah I'm the same. I still have candy and chocolate left from Christmas.

I'm craving salty stuff. Right now I'm munching on a bag of the Smartfood white cheddar popcorn (I call it white crack).

I WANT CHIPS!!!!! and beer :blush:

OMG I KNOW!! That was one of my first symptoms. On Christmas Eve a bowl of those things was put down on the table and I just couldn't stop eating them. Lays original....mmmmmm

I think small servings of chips is fine. I have read in a few sources, including a handout from my doctor, that they are recommended for pregnant women, because they help keep the nausea down!
No need to eat a whole bag though... Like I did a week ago... I still have my regrets about that lol. :blush:

morning sickness has kicked in full force. SO much harder this time since I have a 10 month old to take care of. I put him in his high chair with some cheerios while I puked in the sink UGH!!! I puke all morning and then all I want is fast food or crap the rest of the day. I need to start eating better

I find french fries are the best for settling my stomach...but yes I've read that starchy foods like potatoes are good for MS.

No chips in the house and hubby refuses to run to the store for me so I'm settling for microwave popcorn. Not the same :pout:

And what am I doing to myself watching the food network?! Need to change the channel!

TMI, but I am having serious constipation issues!

A week ago, I changed my cereal to raisin bran and started eating a big tub of raw veggies at lunch, including celery and carrots. I have also been eating apples and oranges for snacks. Lots of fluids....

Nothing is helping! :nope:

Poopy that your man won't go get you chipies Melissa! He should be catering to your every whim ;)

I cried today. I think my hormones are building. I was also cold, hungry, sore and tired. Joy :p I need sleep like no ones business!

Ya he's just so used to me being preggo now I rarely get special treatment :haha:

had some really super light light pink tinge when i wiped tonight no cramps got me a little scared when i went again there was nothing

anyone experience this if so should i be worried about anything or is it normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->