*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm not even 6 weeks until Wednesday and I'm already realising how different 2 pregnancies can be! This time round the nausea is already easier to deal with and I actually seem to be less travel sick! Whilst last time the smell of coffee and the taste of tea (I'm not a coffee drinker anyway!) made me feel really ill and I was craving chocolate and fruit and all sweet things, this time I'm fine with tea and coffee but even the residual smell of chocolate buttons on my daughter's hands makes me heave! I got so much chocolate for Christmas too that's just there mocking me! Plus, I'm wanting more savory stuff! I might check to see if I'm OK with dark chocolate but milk and white chocolate are definitely huge no-nos at the moment! It's dreadful as I keep forgetting and then regretting it! :dohh::cry:

Beca :wave:

Ooh sounds like it could be a boy this time!

I really hope so! We have no names whatsoever for another girl and lots for boys so it would really make our life easier! Whilst I don't really mind and I love my daughter to bits, I've always wanted to have boys really for some reason (probably partly to do with the fact that I tend to relate better to men than women!)! Plus it would be amazing to have one of each and it should, hopefully, tide me over broodiness wise until we're ready as a family to try for number 3! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

am i weird i actually want ms! last time id started been sick by now and it lasted everyday up untill 21weeks which near killed me (not litterally) i was so ill but now i want it back as a reasurance every thing is ok!! weird right!

am i weird i actually want ms! last time id started been sick by now and it lasted everyday up untill 21weeks which near killed me (not litterally) i was so ill but now i want it back as a reasurance every thing is ok!! weird right!

Haha not wierd! I feel the same :) with my last 2 I had ms but so far with this one, nothing much. A few days I felt a bit off but apart from that nothing...

Not weird, I've been the same, I'm sure I'll wish it would go away when I have it but it would be so reassuring!

Hi ladies I had a scan yesterday due to cramping there was a perfect little baked bean with a good heartbeat measuring 6+3 so due sept 3rd like I thought :-D

To all those with reduced nausea... :gun:

Shurrup :rofl: I started vomiting today.. much sooner than with DD, the nausea is much more unpredictable too :sick:

Kill meeeeeee :sleep:

I am so anxious about this pregnancy every little twinge or when my symptoms wear off a little I start panicking thinking I'm gonna loose it again I'm to scared to even bd with the Dh incase it makes me mc is anyone else feeling like this after a mc or am I going loopy?

i feel like that too and i hate that they aren't letting me see the baby to see if there okay until 12 weeks or so i don't even know if i can handle waiting that long lol but you are not alone :hugs:

They won't let me see baby either but I can't stop panicking since the cramping has weared off a bit I keep thinking my baby has stopped growing and when I do finally get a scan there's gonna be no heartbeat! My mw has said if I'm still feeling like this by Thursday when she comes to see me she will lie to the hospital and get me in for a early pregnancy scan. And got the worry of work on top of it all as iv only just started and now have to tell them I'm pregnant :/

AnakeRose i have loads of candy left from Christmas too but i am fancying peanut butter on toast all the time :dohh:

missangie :hugs: on the morning sickness

smonty27 i had spotting and cramping yesterday and ended up having ultrasound, baby was there and find and with a heartbeat, they dont worry if its pink or brown if there is no cramping. If you are worried though ring doctors or epu at hospital

MrsCD i havent dtd with dh either, may be more because i dont feel like it but still not since before our bfp. I am pretty worried about mc again so don't worr its perfectly normal x

I got a lay in until 9.30 this morning. Dh got my daughter up and gave her breakfast and then brought me breakfast in bed :happydance:

I keep reading stuff on Internet of women loosing their babies through bding with their Dh so getting all anxious it's doing the Dh head in but can't help it

I think a lot of stories about _____ causing a mc are more than likely coincidence combined with guilt. MOST of the time, mc is due to chromosomal or structure issues that either exist from conception or develop without your control. If I DTD with DH and mc the next day, it's be easy to say one cause the other. You can also insert small falls and other lifestyle choices not proven to cause mc. The research says its fine to BD so I believe that. Having said that, if it is going to upset or worry you, you aren't going to enjoy it. I get the pressure that can come from DH on this or other things that give me pause about the health of little bean. I can rationalize some things but don't think I could rationalize others as far as perceived risk is concerned. If this is one of those things you can't rationalize the lack of risk, maybe do something else for him. Maybe you'll feel better after your first scan. That can't be too much longer to abstain from BD if you are feeling uncomfortable with the idea, right? Good luck. That can be a tricky situation! :hugs:

YAY! Coffee doesn't taste like dish water this morning....oh how I have missed you! :coffee:

How is everyone feeling today? I'm feeling surprisingly good today, thankfully. I have to ref a Ringette game today (U16 AA) so that's a LOT of skating.

I'm feeling pretty good...just had a little nausea here and there the past few days on an empty stomach, but nothing to bad. What I have had today is complete exhaustion! I woke up, took my puppy on a walk, came back in shortly thereafter fell asleep for 2 more hours! I still feel so out of it and tired...And for all you ladies talking about wishing you had more severe ms, I'm a crazy one who's right there with you! It would feel so reassuring - I'm sure I'd want it to go away immediately afterwards though.

Hi ladies I had a scan yesterday due to cramping there was a perfect little baked bean with a good heartbeat measuring 6+3 so due sept 3rd like I thought :-D

Louise, great news!! Nothing like seeing a healthy bean with a healthy heartbeat:happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join please? :)

I found out yesterday that I'm expecting baby number 2 :happydance:

I'm not completely sure on my due date as I have irregular cycles but I'm guessing around the 19th September (less than 2 weeks before my DD's 2nd Birthday!)

I hope you're all well xx

Hi ladies, can I join please? :)

I found out yesterday that I'm expecting baby number 2 :happydance:

I'm not completely sure on my due date as I have irregular cycles but I'm guessing around the 19th September (less than 2 weeks before my DD's 2nd Birthday!)

I hope you're all well xx

Hi Roxy :hi: Welcome!

Hi! I think my due date is Sept 18, so basically the same time ;) Welcome!

If they change our due date to August, are we kicked out of the group? :cry:
I suspect that might happen to me along the way.

No way!!!! Due dates are just an estimate ;) You'll still have just as good of a chance of having a September baby :)

Thank goodness! After my last ultrasound my doc said that my date was either the last day of August or September 1st. I don't want to leave this lovely group :)

I need some opinions here...
My family has offered me a crib and change table that have been in the family for almost 15 years. It is a beautiful set. It has been used by three babies in the family. Is 15 years a long time though! Is it possily unsafe? How much has really changed?

Hey ladies :flower: just popping by as this will be my home when I test positive- that's right WHEN not IF :winkwink: So hello everyone, and I shall see you all again soon! Until then, congrats on your pregnancies!

:kiss:

Hey ladies :flower: just popping by as this will be my home when I test positive- that's right WHEN not IF :winkwink: So hello everyone, and I shall see you all again soon! Until then, congrats on your pregnancies!

:kiss:

Your chart looks very promising!! See you here soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->