*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Wow :laugh2: The September babies page is growing. Speaking of growing, I can't believe I am already "six weeks" pregnant. My mother told me the other day, that time will fly by and September will be upon us soon. So, she suggest I take it easy relax and make plans for the baby arrival.

I have already started picturing how I want the nursery to look, I hope the baby likes neutral colors :happydance:

I know what you mean! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I really want to start on the nursery. We decided to paint the room green.

Green is a cool color :thumbup: it is also my six year old nephew most favorite color he wants his bedroom walls painted a light green. My hubby and I have already started shopping online for cribs and baby toys. He want's a sport's theme if its a boy....but I am pushing for a more earthy color with trees and clouds on the walls.

Anyone else peed on a stick again....I did still preggo lol

Only every single day i'm on number 20! Going to stop now managed to ween myself off temping a couple of days ago. Need to calm down got another 6 weeks to get through till I will feel better.

Also going from and apple seed to a sweetpea tom :) know I'm not in the clear yet but feel much better than did at 4 weeks. May even phone the docs this week to let them know :)

Also going from and apple seed to a sweetpea tom :) know I'm not in the clear yet but feel much better than did at 4 weeks. May even phone the docs this week to let them know :)

im at 5 weeks 0 days today and im still freakin the flip out... other than some very VERY mild cramps i got nothin but dark POAS lines 3x a day... im sad, i know...

yesterday my bbs were looking bigger but im thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me cuz today they look normal again

im at 5 weeks 0 days today and im still freakin the flip out... other than some very VERY mild cramps i got nothin but dark POAS lines 3x a day... im sad, i know...

yesterday my bbs were looking bigger but im thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me cuz today they look normal again

I think we just have to try and think what will be will be. I think the miscarriage rate is actually quite small like 10% what are teh chances that we are in that 10%! and if we are then it wasn't meant to be at least we know we can get pregnant and try again. However it is very easy for me to say this in theory, in practice every time i go to the bathroom I am looking for signs that it is all over. We have only told my mum and a good friend think it may stay this way till 12 weeks just to be sure. My only sign at the mo is unbelivably painful boobs, and different discharge, Oh and a face like a 13yr old boy of spots :)

ohhhh ladies I am so nauseous and have thrown up every morning the last 3 mornings. I work 13 hours tomorrow and 13 on Wednesday. Not sure how Im going to hide how horrible I feel. Im going to try and pack a million snacks and hopefully that will help

ohhhh ladies I am so nauseous and have thrown up every morning the last 3 mornings. I work 13 hours tomorrow and 13 on Wednesday. Not sure how Im going to hide how horrible I feel. Im going to try and pack a million snacks and hopefully that will help

I am in the same boat as you, sooo sick :sick: every smell and some thoughts make me want to vomit. I am praying this doesnt last long, really finding it hard to eat anything at all, and its hard to hide morning sickness if your turning up your nose at food when you normally eat anything :wacko:

So far all I can snack on is carrots, celery, grapes, yoghurt, I can eat bread on and off. Hardest part is because so nausea and unable to eat, the not eating makes it incredibly worse :sick:

Please help, what can I do.....ginger ale sometimes helps :cry:

thank u ladies for the help working out my due date, and how far along i am :flower:
yes i did mean i ovulated on the 22nd dec not nov.
think ill b booking my private reasurance scan for 1st feb, they offer a free re test if they cant see the heart if i go to early, he says he usually can detect accurate from 6wks (i guess thats if its developed by then?). i had a scan at 6+3 with my daughter on nhs n saw a beautiful heart with 4little pumping chambers. rly hope it will let me relax once it seen something in there.

Wow :laugh2: The September babies page is growing. Speaking of growing, I can't believe I am already "six weeks" pregnant. My mother told me the other day, that time will fly by and September will be upon us soon. So, she suggest I take it easy relax and make plans for the baby arrival.

I have already started picturing how I want the nursery to look, I hope the baby likes neutral colors :happydance:

I know what you mean! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I really want to start on the nursery. We decided to paint the room green.

Green is a cool color :thumbup: it is also my six year old nephew most favorite color he wants his bedroom walls painted a light green. My hubby and I have already started shopping online for cribs and baby toys. He want's a sport's theme if its a boy....but I am pushing for a more earthy color with trees and clouds on the walls.

You and I have the same tastes! I love the outdoors so I was thinking of painting a tree on the wall or something :)

I'm starting to get excited about my scan this week. I believe I'll be far enough along to see a heartbeat. :) My RE wants another beta this week too.

This is the first time I've made it past 5 weeks. It's normal to be totally paranoid, right?

got some discomforting crampy feelings directly behind my belly button (which is high so its not my uterus)... maybe its gas, but i've been passing gas and pooping up a storm all day, so i find it hard to believe there's possibly any left in there to get backed up...to be honest it is probably something that i may feel on the regular, but since i know im preggie in my mind im like WHAT IS THAT?

side bar - totally wish BnB would make a chat room, I swear I'd be in it all day.

lol the chat room caused way to many fightd debates lol

hahahahaha why does this not surprise me? but what is there to actually fight about? i just want one for those of us due in sept 2013... we seem to all get along just fine

Oh someone should probably prepare you for baby club! it can get pretty nasty in there....just woman arguing over parenting styles....kind of silly.

Jumping in here, but yeah....baby club!! Yipes!!

You'd think that there would be more fighting with all of us hormonal pregnant women, but new mothers are way worse!! Ha!

The only forum worse was the breastfeeding one! I got totally bullied out of there when DS was only a few weeks old!! And I breastfed!!

went for first scan today, saw a little heartbeat of 106 bpm and am measuring spot on for my date's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->