*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

If they change our due date to August, are we kicked out of the group? :cry:
I suspect that might happen to me along the way.

Yeah I was wondering that too lol. I may be a week later than I think due to a long cycle. There's 2 possible times on my chart where I could have conceived and they are 6 days apart.

I need some opinions here...
My family has offered me a crib and change table that have been in the family for almost 15 years. It is a beautiful set. It has been used by three babies in the family. Is 15 years a long time though! Is it possily unsafe? How much has really changed?

way to old probally not up to code keep the change table but crib has got to go

I need some opinions here...
My family has offered me a crib and change table that have been in the family for almost 15 years. It is a beautiful set. It has been used by three babies in the family. Is 15 years a long time though! Is it possily unsafe? How much has really changed?

way to old probally not up to code keep the change table but crib has got to go

Health Canada says that cribs manufactured after 1986 are "to code." What things should I be concerned about? I know the bars have to be close together and there should be no corner posts.

Just gotta use your judgment :flower: If they look fine and are nice and sturdy I say go for it.

Just gotta use your judgment :flower: If they look fine and are nice and sturdy I say go for it.

I found these guidelines.
https://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/pubs/cons/crib-lits/index-eng.php

If we check it over based on this list, do you think it would be ok?

My boys cot is 20 years old and has been used for 5 babies! Perfectly safe just get a new mattress!

Im prob going to have an august baby anyway if i have a c section (more than likely!) but il stay in here :)

hi ladies im confused, saw my rubbish dr on fri n he couldnt/didnt know how to work out my edd. he just said call the mw n they will book u in arround 10weeks n tel u then, but i want a date now!

my lmp was 12/12/12, i have a 25day cycle, ov on the 22nd nov n af was due 5th jan. (clockwork)

sites and books that go off a av 28day cycle, or lmp put me at 4+4 n due 18/8/13. but sites that let u go ogg your ov date or let u shorthen your cycle to 25 days put me at 5wks, edd 14th/15th sept (one wedsite even said 6+1 but thats crazy)

i really want to book an early private scan about 7weeks so want to b as accurate as i can, i feel 4days is alot dif when im trying to wait untill i can b sure to see heart beat. nhs im my area dont scan till between 12-14wks n my anxiety cant wait that long. any suggestions welcome ?

If you work it out as 38 weeks from ovulation? That should be about right so 15 august? X

Opps thats worked out on 22nd NOV as OV as that what you said but i assume you.mean dec?

I work it out as around 14th sept i think until you have a scan thats the best you can do? X

hi ladies im confused, saw my rubbish dr on fri n he couldnt/didnt know how to work out my edd. he just said call the mw n they will book u in arround 10weeks n tel u then, but i want a date now!

my lmp was 12/12/12, i have a 25day cycle, ov on the 22nd nov n af was due 5th jan. (clockwork)

sites and books that go off a av 28day cycle, or lmp put me at 4+4 n due 18/8/13. but sites that let u go ogg your ov date or let u shorthen your cycle to 25 days put me at 5wks, edd 14th/15th sept (one wedsite even said 6+1 but thats crazy)

i really want to book an early private scan about 7weeks so want to b as accurate as i can, i feel 4days is alot dif when im trying to wait untill i can b sure to see heart beat. nhs im my area dont scan till between 12-14wks n my anxiety cant wait that long. any suggestions welcome ?

Do you mean your OD was 22 Dec, not Nov? If so, you are one day behind me and therefore your due date would be 14 Sept. If you know your OD, you can 'forget' about your LMP when working out the date as OD is more accurate, especially when you have a non-28d cycle.

I am also going to book a private scan as my NHS dating scan is not until 4 March, when I should be 12w+3 so I definitely want to know something before then, especially when I see so many stories of women who go for a 12w scan and then find there was no heartbeat after 7w or something like that. I'm now in worry-mode until I get a pvt scan booked, which I am planning to do on 24 Jan.

I o'd on dec 23rd (a day after you)... it doesn't matter how short your cycle is, because you still had a 12-13 day LP (same as me)... which means that regardless of how quick your normal AF cycles are, once the egg gets fertilized, it usually takes between 7-10 days to implant after 0... so your due date should be around September 13 or 14, not the 8th... and you don't want to go til 7 weeks for a scan because if you go before that, there's a really good chance the scan will show no heart beat because it hasn't had time to start beating yet (and they don't want to have you losing hope over something that will probably happen the following week... i know the wait is hard (harder than the TWW) but for best results it is something you are going to have to do.

I'm in the USA and I found out on January 1st that I'm pregnant, and called them the next day, they still wouldn't book me in for even a first appointment until January 25th.. i called like 5 other places thinking this was ridiculous and none of them would see me either until 7 weeks. if anything maybe ask if they can see you at the end of this month instead of at 10 weeks?

Ugh, this is not a good morning :( I laid awake all night and I'm so exhausted this morning. Had some edamame at a restaurant and forgot to ask for light salt so I feel SO dehydrated too. Thankfully my stomach is not queasy.

Hope everyone else has a good day :flower:

Thank you ladies just feel so alone as Dh doesn't realise how anxious I'm feeling and feel as though I can't share these feelings with him as I don't want to worry him.

I ovulated on 22nd December and worked my due date out as September 14th. I can't really go on last period or cycle length as my cycles have been very irregular since coming off BCP, and my last real period was October 6th as I had a miscarriage last cycle and didn't get another period before getting pregnant again this time. Ovulation date is the best way to calculate anyway as others have said, so if you meant December and not November for your ovulation date then your due date is the same as mine and puts us at 5+1 today.

Wow :laugh2: The September babies page is growing. Speaking of growing, I can't believe I am already "six weeks" pregnant. My mother told me the other day, that time will fly by and September will be upon us soon. So, she suggest I take it easy relax and make plans for the baby arrival.

I have already started picturing how I want the nursery to look, I hope the baby likes neutral colors :happydance:

Wow :laugh2: The September babies page is growing. Speaking of growing, I can't believe I am already "six weeks" pregnant. My mother told me the other day, that time will fly by and September will be upon us soon. So, she suggest I take it easy relax and make plans for the baby arrival.

I have already started picturing how I want the nursery to look, I hope the baby likes neutral colors :happydance:

I know what you mean! I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I really want to start on the nursery. We decided to paint the room green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->