• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ladies, this is my first and I am paranoid about losing the baby. Is it normal to feel this way? I question all my symptoms and I wish I could just enjoy this time. It isn't helping that my mom and grandma keep warning me it is too early to tell people "just in case."

No its normal I freaked out in every pregnancy. I doing it even now when I cramp which is probably ligaments stretching I rush to bathroom expecting blood

pink Petal

It's totally normal, just take it one day at a time xxx

Ladies, this is my first and I am paranoid about losing the baby. Is it normal to feel this way? I question all my symptoms and I wish I could just enjoy this time. It isn't helping that my mom and grandma keep warning me it is too early to tell people "just in case."

No its normal I freaked out in every pregnancy. I doing it even now when I cramp which is probably ligaments stretching I rush to bathroom expecting blood

You're totally ok to feel that way! You're not alone, I'm totally freaking out too! We decided to tell our immediate families, but they're sworn to secrecy.

I just started noticing cramping on my left side...always at midnight it starts. The cramping began two days after my missed AF...during the day there is no twinges of pain...but come night time :trouble:

Thanks MummyChloe for inviting me. I'm due Sept 9th by God's grace. This is my first preg,first IUI too. Tried for about 1year. Praying this is a sticky bean because its stil so early.
I dnt feel any symptoms.maybe its too early,but my bbt keeps sky rocketing so that gives me a lot of hope!

Pinkpetals- yep totally normal.. I was asking the same thing.. I want to go buy another test just to make sure its still right..

Cramps.. Fatigue.. Major b**** mode.. Extremely sore books and increased cm are my symptoms.. I noticed some nausea too.. But idk if that's what it really was or not...

Hi ladies!! got my BFP on christmas eve!!!!! Due September 1. Our first baby, and we scored on our 1st month of TTC. We are overjoyed and SO ready and excited for this baby! I've got back pain, some cramps, tho I've noticed that they are starting to slow down a bit, NEW boobie pain!! and they feel BIGGER UGH!!!, and totally hungry all the time!!!

so excited to share this journey with you all!!!

This is baby 2 for us and I so hate being hungry, I feel like im going to gain so much weight.

Hello, can I tentatively join you all ? I think I'm due 5th September (subject to change !) this will be my second child and second time long term ttc, plus second femara/letrozole baby. I'm utterly terrified at the moment :help:

Ladies I am spotting and had 3 negatives ICs : /

Going to do my last Frer tomorrow

Sending u hugs x :flower: I had brown spotting with my first pregnancy he is now 2 xx

Welcome and congrats to nu ladies too. I am also desperate for this bean to be sticky and really want an early scan :( even contemplating giving a different, earlier date to dr for my last month period.... But I know I won't actually do it!!!

Anyone feeling fine? I would have no idea without the + test! Hope morning sikkies stay away this time

Welcome cherub sweets don't worry for some women the symptoms don't kick in for a few weeks so i wouldn't worry about it x

Rachelle351 welcome i got my BFP the same day, wasn't it lovely the day before Christmas

sugarpuff congratulations on your BFP, i'm sure everything will go fine.

Lots of sticky dust :dust: for all of us.
I took another test today as my symptoms are reducing, it showed up lightly within 10 seconds but didn't get very dark, but i'm guessing it's the make of the test so i am not panicking, as it says a positive test can show up in like 40 secs mine was 10 :haha:

I am awaiting a phone call from my doctors to see if i can get blood levels done to see if they double just to put my mind at rest.

I tested and got a lovely line on a Frer, Booked in with GP on Thursday, then will get referred to midwife.

Happy 4 weeks to me!!!

I tested and got a lovely line on a Frer, Booked in with GP on Thursday, then will get referred to midwife.

Happy 4 weeks to me!!!

So glad your BFP is still there :D good luck with your appointment

Yey! There is nothing quite like seeing a lovely line on a FRER, I have had to give my last one to DH to hide so I don't do it until next week like the doc told me :blush: The temptation is too much! :haha:

YAY!!! I got my :bfp: my first baby due on 04 September, 2013 :happydance:
Congrats to everyone else on their :bfp:

i'm so happy my doc has given me permission to get bloods done today and on Wednesday to check my levels are good. He also said in his opinion i should get early scan because of MMC so i am going to ring early pregnancy unit and ask them.

nico82 congrats on your bfp that looks like one strong test

i'm so happy my doc has given me permission to get bloods done today and on Wednesday to check my levels are good. He also said in his opinion i should get early scan because of MMC so i am going to ring early pregnancy unit and ask them.

nico82 congrats on your bfp that looks like one strong test

Awww thanks and congratulations to you too!!! :hugs:
I know its a dark positive, infact I am thinking could be twins!! Since I am a twin and several twins in the family :headspin: lol
But my first baby so hoping for one, but blessed for two :rofl:

Well I rang epu and they will scan me on 14th at 1pm will be around 7+1. So happy can't wait to see bean. Will probably have a major panic Monday morning though.

But once I had it with chloe I panicked less between that and 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->