*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Same here Kali- I'm 5w6d and havent thrown up yet. I feel very nauseous at times but if I eat crackers I feel better. Welcome new girls! And congrats On your bfps!!!!

Welcome new peeps!!

Im currently feeling worried as im not feeling sick today :dohh: im sure il feel it later tho or tomorrow! X

Feel Blessed and Happy!! Not every woman has morning sickness throughout her pregnancy!! God Bless !! Just relax :kiss::hugs:

its crazy how we want to feel sick when pregnant, personnally i had enough morning sickness with my eldest 2 to last me for all future pregnancies but still got it with number three and nausea so far with this one

I was getting really bad nausea, but I upped my B6 vitamin to 100mg and I feel great today! I can still tell the nausea is there, but it's not so bad that I'm stuck on the couch all day.

Lynnikins, are your oldest two twins?? Love that pic!

Phantom710 welcome to the group. I see you are doing it a a surrogate this time around. I would love to do that when we have had our children, but dh isnt too sure.

NellaB Welcome to the group :D

Court28 Welcome to the group :wave:

Welcome new peeps!!

Im currently feeling worried as im not feeling sick today :dohh: im sure il feel it later tho or tomorrow! X

Same here, having a worry day as I don't feel particularly sick and boobs don't feel as sore and I'm not as crampy! Should be glad I'm feeling better but no! I've not really had any proper sickness yet so starting to worry about that now. Feels like such a long wait til that first scan!

im 5w4d and have yet to be sick one single time... consider it a blessing

I am considering it a blessing just in case it hits me full force over the next couple of weeks! I'm only 5 wks 5 days which I think is still too early for actual vomiting, I've just read several other people on here getting it at 4 or 5 weeks and makes me wonder if things are ok!

Thanks for the Chinese gender predictor info by the way, I would've loved a girl first but everything seems to be working against us for that, such as BD timing, DH's family being male dominated etc, and I was told by a few people that the gender predictor said boy for me, so I gave up hope of any chance of a girl after nothing predicted girl for us! But when I use the predictor with the lunar figures instead it actually says girl, my first girl prediction, there is still hope! I know it's all just for fun and it's still 50-50 really, but it's hard to keep hope when everything says boy!

Anyone suspect twins? I have no real reason and really would rather just one but have a strange feeling!

Anyone suspect twins? I have no real reason and really would rather just one but have a strange feeling!

i had a dream about twins boy/girl last night. i was so sick so early on with my 1st i was convinced it was twins but wasnt, this time im feeling good and dont susspect twins at all. they run strongly in my mothers family, will find out 1st feb. my oh is scared it will b twins lol. id be fine with it :haha:

I wonder since twins run in my family, I used clomid to get pregnant and my beta numbers werent just doubling they were quintupling. lol I find out next friday.

Twins run on my husbands side so there's always a possibility. I haven't been tested for my HCG levels at all (first appt is on the 24th) so I don't have that to base it on. I haven't had any dreams about twins, just that I'm having a girl. I really would like a girl, but a boy would be just as awesome. Either way I hope they want to play hockey or Ringette :) I'm such a rink rat lol.

New beta in my siggy. All is still well in there. Although it's doubling slightly faster than normal so now that is freaking me out.

Thank you to those who welcomed me.

Welcome to the new ladies who have joined.

Just a little update from me, I had another scan today, I have been pushed back to 6 weeks 1 day. We saw our bean and its heart beat. Such an amazing feeling. I forgot to ask for a scan photo as I was too busy staring at the screen, she quickly got one from using the scan on my tummy so it isn't as clear but the internal scan was wonderful, so clear, shame I didn't say anything earlier. Silly me! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Baby bean.jpg
    Baby bean.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Thank you to those who welcomed me.

Welcome to the new ladies who have joined.

Just a little update from me, I had another scan today, I have been pushed back to 6 weeks 1 day. We saw our bean and its heart beat. Such an amazing feeling. I forgot to ask for a scan photo as I was too busy staring at the screen, she quickly got one from using the scan on my tummy so it isn't as clear but the internal scan was wonderful, so clear, shame I didn't say anything earlier. Silly me! :cloud9:

Beauuuutiful :)

Hungry and yet nothing is appealing.... I didn't even know that was possible!

I hear ya. I made fish tonight and that was fine, but the salad was so unappealing. Maybe I should try and get some V8 juice or something.

Hi Everyone! I went to my first prenatal appointment yesterday, it went pretty good! They made me get a flu shot, booked me in for an early ultrasound in 2 weeks, and a dietician appointment tomorrow, fun!

Oh! and I told them how horrible my nausea/MS has been making me feel, they told me to take B6 and Unisom together at night with my prenatal vitamin, so I got some yesterday and I feel SO MUCH BETTER!! I woke up this morning and didn't feel sick at all, it was great :happydance:

I have no strange symptoms to suggest twins... I would be shocked if there were two in there!!! (and terrified!! :lol:)

Up at the crack of dawn today! Had first docs appointment yesterday she was so lovely! I'm booked in for a booking appointment at 9 1/2 weeks, I'm very excited now! The doctor wants me to have a flu jab. I 'm a little reluctant as I normally like to let nature run it's course. I didn't have the swine flu jab and have never had flu before. What do you guys think? Of course I'd never want to do anything to harm my baby including placing infection into my body.

I wont be having the jab - i didnt have it with DS but i did have it 2011 and MC a week later (its prob unrelated but still in the back of my mind!) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->