*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Up at the crack of dawn today! Had first docs appointment yesterday she was so lovely! I'm booked in for a booking appointment at 9 1/2 weeks, I'm very excited now! The doctor wants me to have a flu jab. I 'm a little reluctant as I normally like to let nature run it's course. I didn't have the swine flu jab and have never had flu before. What do you guys think? Of course I'd never want to do anything to harm my baby including placing infection into my body.

I got my flu shot 2 months ago while still ttc, but idk about where you live, but here, everyone around me is getting the flu and according to the cdc, flu rates are at a record high in the US right now. I am guessing since you called it a "flu jab" (lingo we don't use here) that you are in the uk, and idk how bad flu season is right now. But my husband had the flu in september and his fevers were up to 103.5 and double doses of fever reducers were only bringing him down to around 101. Anything over 101 can cause protein imbalances that if dont kill your baby, can leave serious gaps in brain development, so I am not taking even a 1% chance that I could get it.

Girls just wanna say bye, I woke yest to light bleeding which today has been confirmed as a miscarriage. Gotta go get my levels checked today and on mon to make sure they r dropping.

Have a healthy pregnancy to each of ye x

Girls just wanna say bye, I woke yest to light bleeding which today has been confirmed as a miscarriage. Gotta go get my levels checked today and on mon to make sure they r dropping.

So sorry for your loss. Take care.

I'm so sorry phineas :hugs:

So sorry for your loss phineas :hug:

:hugs: So sorry Phineas :( xxxxxx

So sorry love xxxx

Ever since I started taking the 100mg of B6 I feel SOOO much better!! I just get a little bit of nausea later in the evening before taking my vitamins again. Might play with taking 50mg every 12 hours to see if that helps.

Well, I safely say the libido is back! Holy crap!!

:hugs: sorry Phineas :hugs:

Anyone suspect twins? I have no real reason and really would rather just one but have a strange feeling!

I have about a 90% chance it IS twins. The parents decided to transfer two embryos and my lines are pretty dark for only the equivalent of "12dpo"

Anyone suspect twins? I have no real reason and really would rather just one but have a strange feeling!

I wonder since twins run in my family, I used clomid to get pregnant and my beta numbers werent just doubling they were quintupling. lol I find out next friday.

I am POSITIVE you have more than one in there with Betas like that! Maybe 3 :p

New beta in my siggy. All is still well in there. Although it's doubling slightly faster than normal so now that is freaking me out.

ooo maybe twins :p

So sorry :( :cry:

I saw The Bean!!!! (Just one bean!) The Bean is measuring exactly where it should be, same as my ticker. The heartbeat was 144. I cried. Hubby cried.

144 is good for this stage, right?

I am so sorry phineas :hugs:

I'm going to have to leave you as well, ladies. Happy and healthy nine months to you all xx

So sorry for your loss phineas :hugs:

Lynnikins, are your oldest two twins?? Love that pic!

Im sure i replied to this but cant see it,

no my elder 2 arent twins, NJ is 4 yrs 6 1/2 months, EJ is 2 years 9 1/2 months and AJ is 13 and a bit months, they were all big boys too AJ the smallest at 9lb 7oz, EJ the biggest at 10lb 12oz, and he has kept that advantage all the way in both height and weight so there isnt much difference between the eldest 2 in size EJ is one size down in clothes from Nate but AJ is 2 sizes behind EJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->