*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hey ladies.. Hope you're all well.. We told some more family today :) exciting times! Sorry for the recent losses :( big hugs and kisses to you both! This snow is annoying me now.. I'm so scared to fall over!! Xx

Hey ladies.. Hope you're all well.. We told some more family today :) exciting times! Sorry for the recent losses :( big hugs and kisses to you both! This snow is annoying me now.. I'm so scared to fall over!! Xx

I know what you mean about snow!! I'm in Kelowna, BC and I'm SO sick of snow and ice this year.

I have like 4 ulcers in my mouth right now, wtf????

Is anyone else starting to show yet? I feel like I am already showing at 6weeks! I'm normaly around 120-125 lbs and I've gained about 4 lbs so far. Also when I get home I'll add a pic, but I swear I see two babies on my u/s! My friend who is the nurse was playing around on the ultrasound machine and didn't really know what was what. We have our first "official" scan on feb. 5 so I guess we'll see:) I'm just beginning to really wonder if it's twins!

Hey ladies. Today is one of those days I am so thankful to be a stay at home mom. I can not keep my eyes open and I feel like puke!

So sorry for the losses ladies. I know how it feels. My third pregnant ended at 14wks. It was one of the most devistating things I have ever been through. Hugs to you! I pray every day that this little one will stick.

phineas So sorry for your loss :hugs:

OperationBbyO Glad you saw little bean heartbeat seems good :D

Pigolina Sorry for your loss :hugs:

kaili i'ce had 3 ulcers, one went one i've had and is still hell after over a week (but think that is due to where it is) and found a new one this morning :dohh:

nik25 i am showing but i know it's bloat showing and not proper but i have a feeling with this being my 2nd it will be obvious much sooner.

We have snow here in the UK too, and people behave like idiots when they drive it in. I wasn't happy to drive very fast on a road earlier as it hadnt been gritted so was at like half the normal speed limit, so some idiot decided to get right up behind me to try and get me to go quicker. I will not risk mine and my child's safety because you want to go quicker. There was also an other idiot driving at 60 in a 30 zone, there is snow on the road slow the hell down.

Is anyone else starting to show yet? I feel like I am already showing at 6weeks! I'm normaly around 120-125 lbs and I've gained about 4 lbs so far. Also when I get home I'll add a pic, but I swear I see two babies on my u/s! My friend who is the nurse was playing around on the ultrasound machine and didn't really know what was what. We have our first "official" scan on feb. 5 so I guess we'll see:) I'm just beginning to really wonder if it's twins!

I feel like I am, but not that anyone else would notice. I've had a big bloat bump for the last couple of weeks but I'm sure a little actual bump is starting to appear underneath the bloat bump! It will probably go again though as I think it's far too early to show really, especially with my first. I expected to show earlier as I'm so small, but most stuff I've read seems to say smaller girls show later.
I couldn't believe it when I read so many people hardly show at all until nearly 30 weeks! I'll be so disappointed if I only have a big bump to show off for a few weeks before the birth!

I have some fabulous bloat going on but no bump! My DH makes fun of me because my pants don't fit anymore. I've always been a size 0 or 00 if they have it so it doesn't take much to make my pants not fit.

I only blow up in the belly right after I drink or if I hold my pee for 10 minutes too long. After eating I can safely say I look 7 months pregnant but it goes down after about 45 minutes

I have loads of ulcers too kaili!

MS + a god awful head cold + congested chest + 3 year + OH at work til 8 = a very poorly tired mummy :(

Today my bloat has gone down but now I can feel a slight hardening of whats underneath my skin about 4 inches below my belly button. But it is only on the right side. Is this the sac that has formed, or am I overanalyzing myself?

Ugh, last night was rough. My stomach was so nauseous that it was almost painful. I finally got up and choked down a peanut butter sandwich and some milk to just get some food in there. Thankfully I haven't thrown up, but I don't think there was anything in there to bring up. I'm not sure I can last till Thursday if it keeps getting worse. I thought I was doing good on the B6, but maybe it wasn't actually doing anything.

I totally craved natchos yesterday! At least I was getting some vegetables.

I've been cramping so bad im getting pretty worried now. It feels almost exactly like a period cramp, is that normal?

Court28 mines been like period cramps and worse. take some paracetamol if you think they are bad enough they are perfectly safe to take.

I feel like hell today, sickness hasn't been too bad. But DH was up and down all night for some reason, so he kept me awake so i am really tired and this morning i woke up with a really chesty cough and a cold. Not looking forward to starting back to uni on Tuesday.

O i thought i added myself here im due the 22nd sept and have one wee boy already, Ollie, who will be 3 in april.. Sadly last year i lost a wee bean at just 6 weeks so this is a very much wanted rainbow baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->