*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

bump_wanted Welcome to the group :wave: sorry for your loss hope this is a lovely sticky bean for you x

Hello can I join in please :) got my BFP only yesterday so EDD is 28th September. I am a sahm to my tantruming daughter who will be 2 next Sunday :s
Hoping that I have a symtom free h & h 9 months but would prefer baby to grow more than the last one :)

alocin22 :wave: welcome to the group, congratulations on your BFP

*peaks in* hey am due sept 27th sooo exciting now that I got the blood tests done and it's official

kassiaethne :wave: welcome to the group. i think hearing it from a blood test always makes it seem so much more real. It seems crazy though having the later end September mummies in here now, makes me realize it is almost 4weeks since i got my BFP

Lol wow I cant even imagine being 4 weeks past right now. I can barely believe I'm pregnant right now

kassiaethne i think it is crazy but you will find that in a few days it sinks in and then starts to get quicker. I find the first tri can drag a bit though as were i am you don't get first appointment until 8 weeks and then scan isnt until 12 so you have like loads of waiting

Yuck, lucky for me living in mexico I can just do the scans when I want. I am probably going at 8 weeks because I lost my last pair o twins at 8 weeks

Proserpina :wave: welcome to the group

kassiaethne sorry for the loss of the twins :hugs: its good you can get scans when you want. we normally only get a 12 week and 20 week one here. I have had 3 already 2 due to bad cramping and 1 due to bleeding, which worried me due to my previous mc :dohh: in the final one bean actually had a heartbeat but has just caused mummy loads of stress.

Awe Im glad they were okay though. They dont cover baby having in mexico or brazil ( the two countries i live in) so everything is out of pocket

Yes that is the only good thing about living in the UK it is covered by the NHS

Man, feel like I got smacked by a freight train the past 2 days. Yesterday, it was *extreme* fatigue and being absolutely starving. Today, I am so nauseous and fighting waves to vomit! Icky! I'm sorry to hear so many are fighting colds too!!! Hope you feel better!! <Hugs>

Hey everyone :hi: I'm due on the 14th of September! I'm having a bad day but very grateful!! Dear lord I feel like I've been hit with a truck lol :haha:

Ivory Doll :wave: welcome to the group. I think we all have those days they aint nice, but at least it shows us baby is in there :D

I know how you all feel :sleep: I feel like such a bad mummy playing with my daughter while lounging on the couch, I think I underestimated the fatigue!

Hi ladies! Thanks for inviting me :) EDD 29th sept!

Well one app says I'm 3wks 6 and the other 4wks!

Ivory Doll :wave: welcome to the group. I think we all have those days they aint nice, but at least it shows us baby is in there :D

Today is the first day, I feel so bad for complaining! But wow I'm beat!! Hoping this will pass soon!

Is anyone else experiencing twinges on the left or one side in particular? Not painful, just a "feeling" only on one side?!!

Congrats to all :bfp: :kiss:

TWINKLES80 :wave: welcome to the group

maybebaby87 :wave: welcome to the group, some apps differ slightly so i wouldn't worry too much

Ivory Doll i am getting them but on my right side and some are afwul, especially if i turn over too quickly in the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->