*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

kassiaethne i don't get it when i sneeze but it's round ligament pain, where the muscles and ligaments are starting to stretch, i get it if i move to fast.

Mummytochloe thanks I know I shouldn't worry too much but anything different makes me worry!! I asked my doctor and he said it's normal but if it get worse then I've to ring him! I just can't wait to get to the 12wk mark to feel more relaxed about this pregnancy! :kiss:

Ivory Doll yes getting to the 12 week mark is always bliss. you often find the sickness and tiredness goes a bit then too

Hi! Thanks for the MSG, can you add me too please? Due on 20th (I think!) xx

kassiaethne i don't get it when i sneeze but it's round ligament pain, where the muscles and ligaments are starting to stretch, i get it if i move to fast.

Ahh good to know, freaks me out, was trying not to sneeze

jojo_b :wave: welcome to the group, i love your avatar picture :D

And Gosh we have 100 of us September mummies :shock:

:hi: all the new girls, congratz on your bfp :thumbup::happydance:

i know what u mean im about 6 wks today n last two nights total exhaustion kicked in, it comes on so fast n i litterally have to stop n lie down, also fighting the spew :happydance: yes im weird but its natures way and makes me feel like its real :haha:

:hi: all the new girls, congratz on your bfp :thumbup::happydance:

i know what u mean im about 6 wks today n last two nights total exhaustion kicked in, it comes on so fast n i litterally have to stop n lie down, also fighting the spew :happydance: yes im weird but its natures way and makes me feel like its real :haha:

I'm 6 wks today too and its like I wrote what you just typed lol!! SNAP!!

Anyone else experiencing mild shooting pains in the vaginal/cervical area? It's scaring me a little...

Welcome to all the new ladies :wave: :flower:

Pink petals - I am getting sharp twinges around that area too (I have been getting them for a while) I am sure things are ok :thumbup:

Hi ladies,
Would love to join you all :) EDD is 20th September

Hello everyone. Just over 4 weeks and hoping to join. I am due the 27th.

Let me preface this post by saying I'm not complaining! But anyone here have no morning sickness? I'm hungry earlier but no heartburn or nausea, or feeling pregnant.

A little scared to be honest, but trying to stay positive. Depending on o date or lmp I'm going on 7 weeks tomorrow, by o date I'm probably more like 5.

:hugs:

morning sickness tends to come on a little later, around 7-8 weekish

Let me preface this post by saying I'm not complaining! But anyone here have no morning sickness? I'm hungry earlier but no heartburn or nausea, or feeling pregnant.

A little scared to be honest, but trying to stay positive. Depending on o date or lmp I'm going on 7 weeks tomorrow, by o date I'm probably more like 5.

:hugs:

Same. No morning sickness, heartburn, and I definitely don't feel pregnant. My boobs hurt only when I push on them and I'm hungrier than normal. Also have insomnia but I think that's because of anxiety. I am complaining (maybe that'll bring it on?) because I feel completely insecure in this pregnancy and would love a little nausea to put my mind at ease..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->