*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I wake up in the middle of the night needing the loo and feeling queasy. Think I might try rice cakes

I've just had my head down the loo all morning, thankgod for air fresheners :rofl:

8 weeks tomorrow (ish) by my dates, so its well established now(started at 6 weeks). I was sick with my daughter too so I'm an old hand at it :haha:

Is this your first?

8 weeks tomorrow (ish) by my dates, so its well established now(started at 6 weeks). I was sick with my daughter too so I'm an old hand at it :haha:

Is this your first?

Yes my first. Have no idea what is going on really lol! Will be 6 weeks on Friday and queasiness is ramping up last couple of days

Aw congrats! Just go with the flow, I hope you don't get too sick!

Loukachu :wave: welcome to the group :D

allforthegirl :wave: welcome to the group of course we don't mind if you join :D

Renaendel :wave: welcome

TWINKLES80 i agree with kassiaethne ms for many doesn't come til 7-8 weeks when the hormone levels get higher.

JLMC i have the hunger thing yesterday. I ate breakfast, then 30mins later had toast then lunch, then a snack before dinner, then dinner, then i had food after dinner. and i even woke up at 1am for toast :dohh:

allforthegirl Now i want cake and custard and it's 10.30 in the morning

nik25 i think it looks like just one

my newly developed trauma is i am fatigued and suffering from insomnia at the same time.

yesterday i had to get up from a board game i was playing with my husband and friends because i was so tired i couldn't even listen to the rules. i was literally about to pass out, but when i actually lied down in the bed, i tried for an hour to actually fall asleep and could NOT do it.

then last night i was watching The Mindy Project (usually have no problems staying awake or focusing on comedies) and I had to quit in the middle of an episode to go to bed, though when I tried to actually fall asleep, couldn't do it!! And even in the bed I felt so tired, i dont understand whats happening! Then I woke up all night long (not to pee, just for no reason) and had so much trouble getting back to sleep.

and NOW im trying to nap because I'm feeling the effects of lack of sleep from last night and I CANT FreaKINg GO TO SLEEP!! ARGHHH am i alone??

According to online calculators, I an due September 9th. I have my first appointment ad ultrasound on Tuesday and will get an exact date then! :) we are sooo excited!

my newly developed trauma is i am fatigued and suffering from insomnia at the same time.

yesterday i had to get up from a board game i was playing with my husband and friends because i was so tired i couldn't even listen to the rules. i was literally about to pass out, but when i actually lied down in the bed, i tried for an hour to actually fall asleep and could NOT do it.

then last night i was watching The Mindy Project (usually have no problems staying awake or focusing on comedies) and I had to quit in the middle of an episode to go to bed, though when I tried to actually fall asleep, couldn't do it!! And even in the bed I felt so tired, i dont understand whats happening! Then I woke up all night long (not to pee, just for no reason) and had so much trouble getting back to sleep.

and NOW im trying to nap because I'm feeling the effects of lack of sleep from last night and I CANT FreaKINg GO TO SLEEP!! ARGHHH am i alone??

I wake up to pee in the middle of the night and then wake up early but am managing to sleep so far. Am getting tired much earlier though

Thanks for making me feel less mad, but sorry you are experiencing this too! I am so tired all day but the minute I get into bed I cannot sleep, I just lay there feeling worn out but when I do fall asleep I wake up randomly several times through the night, hope this doesn't last too long!

Unfortunately this is normal. But you can learn to just work around it. With four children I have had to learn to do it myself. I have been in your shoes many times!! So no you are not alone. Just like the vivid dreams we get your brain is on another level. It is just learning to turn it off and fall asleep. One of the ways that I get myself to sleep is to focus on my breathing and with with each exhale I feel myself sink deeper into the bed. It make take some practice but it will work. This is coming from a person that also has anxiety, so trying to sleep on a normal day can be daunting. But since I have mastered my sleep I can now just roll over and sleep! But I remember clearly the days upon days upon days that I would lie there wide away even though I was dead to the world. Also too if you are going to fall asleep during a movie just fall asleep on the couch. If that is where you are going to get few hours of shut eye don't get up and move around, that will just make things worse. I hope this helps you!! and GL :hugs: and you are not alone :flower:

Hey ladies! :hi: Can I join?!

Just got my first bfp on the 15th, had first beta on the 16th (hCG 16) and second beta on the 18th (hCG 35). First dr appt scheduled for January 29!

Calculating by O date I am due September 27!

I'm a little concerned about a mc (just had one in Nov) because my numbers are so low. But I'm going back Tuesday for another blood draw to make sure they're still doubling!

Can't wait to chat with you all!

Unfortunately this is normal. But you can learn to just work around it. With four children I have had to learn to do it myself. I have been in your shoes many times!! So no you are not alone. Just like the vivid dreams we get your brain is on another level. It is just learning to turn it off and fall asleep. One of the ways that I get myself to sleep is to focus on my breathing and with with each exhale I feel myself sink deeper into the bed. It make take some practice but it will work. This is coming from a person that also has anxiety, so trying to sleep on a normal day can be daunting. But since I have mastered my sleep I can now just roll over and sleep! But I remember clearly the days upon days upon days that I would lie there wide away even though I was dead to the world. Also too if you are going to fall asleep during a movie just fall asleep on the couch. If that is where you are going to get few hours of shut eye don't get up and move around, that will just make things worse. I hope this helps you!! and GL :hugs: and you are not alone :flower:

Thanks for this, I'm going to give the couch a shot.. the problem with that is if my hubby is near, I always wake up when he moves, maybe I can get him to sleep there with me (doubtful LOL) but anyway thats a good idea, whenever I get tired I always want to be in my bed because it is so very comfortable, but I guess I'll take what I can get because I'm thinking now I'd prefer an uncomfortable nap on the couch over a restless sleepless night in the bed.

I too have battled with this kalli. My sleep pattern is all over the place. I can get to sleep but then I wake up early.. And struggle to fall back asleep or I do and then when the alarm goes off I feel like a zombie. I'm dreading this week of work bc I have a feeling I will have zero energy and lots of demands :/ I always try to stay positive and think that resting is better than nothing?? Sleepy right now...:sleep:

Sleep has become my own personal version of hell. I wake up all night, I fall asleep in the middle of the day but only for a bit, then I lay there wanting to sleep but I can't sleep. I toss and turn and through it all I"m totally exhausted.

At least I'm not puking!

Im not really having sleep problems apart from waking early and having to get up as I cant fall asleep again. The only thing waking me up at night is my cat who has become ridiculously clingy and sleeps on my tummy all night long :mad:

I want to sleep but can't get comfy to sleep it's awful. I'm up until 1 or 2am sometimes :dohh:

HaileysMommy1 :wave: welcome to the group

Oh no listening to you all brings it all back.... From about 6wks with dd I was up at 5.30am every day :( really hope I don't have the same this time around. I used to come home from work, have dinner, start watching the telly and within half hour would be sound asleep. OH just used to wake me when he was ready for bed. Can see it being different this time around with a toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->