*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

For those asking if period type cramps are normal in pregnancy they are 100% normal and I had them quite bad on and off during weeks 5-6. Now at 7-8 weeks mostly plagued by bad morning sickness vomiting and nausea :wacko:

FIRST SCAN tomorrow, so excited will be almost eight weeks hopefully its all OK in there :blush:

I thought this was a coincidence at first but after the third time it happened, I decided it must be related! I get stomach cramps after eating popcorn. I'm not sure if it is gas, indigestion, or something else. They go away after 30-40 minutes but it is painful in the meantime. Any thoughts as to why popcorn would give me cramps??

If you ate lots, it could have been from all the fiber. That has happened to me even when I am not PG!

For those asking if period type cramps are normal in pregnancy they are 100% normal and I had them quite bad on and off during weeks 5-6. Now at 7-8 weeks mostly plagued by bad morning sickness vomiting and nausea :wacko:

FIRST SCAN tomorrow, so excited will be almost eight weeks hopefully its all OK in there :blush:

ooo good luck! and yeah the whole cramps thing drives me crazy, till they go away, then I go and hope I get another one to be sure I'm still preggers

Hope it goes well! Sending good vibes!!!!!:flower:

I thought this was a coincidence at first but after the third time it happened, I decided it must be related! I get stomach cramps after eating popcorn. I'm not sure if it is gas, indigestion, or something else. They go away after 30-40 minutes but it is painful in the meantime. Any thoughts as to why popcorn would give me cramps??

Popcorn is loaded with a specific type of fiber called insoluble fiber. This type has been coined "natures broom". It's main function is to push food through and it helps to maintain the health of your colon.

Now that your intestines have slowed down to give more nutrients to the baby, foods high in insoluble fiber will generate more gas than before. It is critical though to keep eating them as they will help your constipation as the pregnancy progresses.

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the recent losses and hugs to those battling fatigue, MS and emotional distress as I am! Haha. Question, how is everyone continuing along with their workout routine? I'm determined to keep it up but as my first appt/scan isn't until the 29th I thought I'd check in with you all and see what you're up to or have been told by doc!! I'm finding its by FAR the best way to fend off fatigue and curb my insanely high appetite!! Thanks ladies!! Xx

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the recent losses and hugs to those battling fatigue, MS and emotional distress as I am! Haha. Question, how is everyone continuing along with their workout routine? I'm determined to keep it up but as my first appt/scan isn't until the 29th I thought I'd check in with you all and see what you're up to or have been told by doc!! I'm finding its by FAR the best way to fend off fatigue and curb my insanely high appetite!! Thanks ladies!! Xx

I was working out 6 days a week before I got PG. I was doing 3 days strength and 3 days 5K runs.

While my doctor said I could keep it up safely, I decided to lighten up my workout routine, because of the fatigue and MS. And even though I was told it was safe, I was still scared that working out too hard might cause a problem. I strength train, but less intensely and I traded in my 5K runs for jog/walks.

OH and for anyone else running or jogging.... Throw a super strong sports bra on under your tank. It does wonders for the BB pain! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!

The only exercise I did before falling pregnant was curling, and my doctor said it was ok to continue :) She said anything I was doing before is fine, just don't start anything new. Unless its specifically for preggos, like prenatal yoga :)

Hi ladies!

I was working out 6 days a week before I got PG. I was doing 3 days strength and 3 days 5K runs.

While my doctor said I could keep it up safely, I decided to lighten up my workout routine, because of the fatigue and MS. And even though I was told it was safe, I was still scared that working out too hard might cause a problem. I strength train, but less intensely and I traded in my 5K runs for jog/walks.

OH and for anyone else running or jogging.... Throw a super strong sports bra on under your tank. It does wonders for the BB pain! :thumbup:

Ok perfect thanks! I've been working out 6 days a week, 3-5 times with a trainer doing weights and 4-5 times a week 30-45 min if light to moderate cardio. I was doing the same before I was preggers but I've lightened the load now with easier cardio and 20-30% less weight. I refuse to balloon up more than I have to, you CAN be sexy whilst pregnant, I've seen it!! Haha. My boob pain is unreal, even with a sports bra I'm struggling, any recommendations on a brand or a sportswear specifically designed for pregnant ladies?? Thanks! Xx

Hi ladies!

Ok perfect thanks! I've been working out 6 days a week, 3-5 times with a trainer doing weights and 4-5 times a week 30-45 min if light to moderate cardio. I was doing the same before I was preggers but I've lightened the load now with easier cardio and 20-30% less weight. I refuse to balloon up more than I have to, you CAN be sexy whilst pregnant, I've seen it!! Haha. My boob pain is unreal, even with a sports bra I'm struggling, any recommendations on a brand or a sportswear specifically designed for pregnant ladies?? Thanks! Xx

Shock Absorber brand. Does wonders. Just buy the highest support level. I think there are 4 levels of support if I remember correctly.

Hi ladies!

Shock Absorber brand. Does wonders. Just buy the highest support level. I think there are 4 levels of support if I remember correctly.

Brilliant thanks!!!

Good morning ladies!! Is shop brought coleslaw and ready made sandwiches with mayo in okay for us?! There is a lot of confusing conflicting information regarding this! Any thoughts from you all? Xxx

Good morning ladies!! Is shop brought coleslaw and ready made sandwiches with mayo in okay for us?! There is a lot of confusing conflicting information regarding this! Any thoughts from you all? Xxx

Ooh I don't know, there seems to be so much information out there I get confused!

If I remember rightly ready made sandwiches and shop bought coleslaw are all ok. You have to be careful in some sandwich shops as they may make their own mayo so you just need to ask before hand. But must admit I never came across one that made it fresh, but always thought better to be safe than sorry.

I know I'm the same! Some people say its okay cause it's shop brought, it's just homemade mayo to avoid.. My midwife appointment isn't until next week so I don't know who to ask yet? I had a shop brought chicken salad sandwich & it had mayo in it... I work really long hours & was so hungry - I hope it's okay!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->