*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Luckily, sleep has not been a big issue for me. However, I've always fallen asleep so easily - like usually minutes after my head hits the pillow, I'm out! It's interesting because I am an anxious person in other ways, so I feel pretty lucky. I have been having crazy vivid dreams though and I always wake up in the middle of the night to pee...ugh, that's the worst!

As for those not feeling the morning sickness, I'm in the same boat and it does make me nervous. I have a little nausea here and there, especially on an empty stomach, but nothing too severe. Hopefully we are just the lucky few who don't get it!

Found an interesting way to get some veggies if you have trouble stomaching them. I have a pretty decent blender and today I cut up a whole mango, 4 strawberries, a banana with a BIG handful of spinach and blended it with some OJ to keep it liquid. Turned out really good and you can't even taste the spinach! It just turns out an interesting green colour, but it's still pretty tasty :D Screw Booster Juice charching $6 for what I did at home for less than $2 :D

Anyone else getting af like cramps and cervix pain? Can't remember if this is normal lol x

Anyone else getting af like cramps and cervix pain? Can't remember if this is normal lol x

Yup thats normal :)

God these vivid dreams need to stop. I woke up hyperventalating and crying just because I was in my dream.

God these vivid dreams need to stop. I woke up hyperventalating and crying just because I was in my dream.

Ditto. I had a vivid dream two nights ago in which I miscarried. Woke up and thought it had really happened. Absolutely awful!!

Ditto. I had a vivid dream two nights ago in which I miscarried. Woke up and thought it had really happened. Absolutely awful!!

I've had a few of those already and woke up bawling. Took me awhile to realize I was dreaming. Even my husband was freaked out.

If these vivid dreams insist on happening the least they could do is be good dreams, preferably with lots of every candy and cake i am trying not to eat

If these vivid dreams insist on happening the least they could do is be good dreams, preferably with lots of every candy and cake i am trying not to eat

Hahaha. That would be amazing!

I know right, the only thing ive given into is egos in the morning

oh geez now I want Ego's! lol

oh geez now I want Ego's! lol

Lol you totally shouls it's a magically delicious bite every time I eat one. And I also like to ahout "lego my ego" at my dog when he tries to jump up for a piece...i know I'm mental

Lol you totally shouls it's a magically delicious bite every time I eat one. And I also like to ahout "lego my ego" at my dog when he tries to jump up for a piece...i know I'm mental

ive been eating the blueberry egos every morning. maybe thats why i havent been getting sick, my carb intake is massive

My dreams have been crazy too!! I keep waking up during my sleep so I'm having like 5 weird dreams a night!! I also have been crying on and off since I found out I was pregnant on Thursday!! I'm an emotional wreck!! My OH is cautiously creeping around me giving me weird looks lol!! Today I was crying when I was hoovering!! Now I hate cleaning but not that much!!

My dreams have been crazy too!! I keep waking up during my sleep so I'm having like 5 weird dreams a night!! I also have been crying on and off since I found out I was pregnant on Thursday!! I'm an emotional wreck!! My OH is cautiously creeping around me giving me weird looks lol!! Today I was crying when I was hoovering!! Now I hate cleaning but not that much!!

I cried when I was chatting to the head last week (I am a senior teacher in a school) he didn't know what to do, pushed tissues towards me and told me to take a deep breath!

ive been eating the blueberry egos every morning. maybe thats why i havent been getting sick, my carb intake is massive

yum

I'm going to grab a box tomorrow and try it.

woot I'm converting everyone to the ego way LOL

I thought this was a coincidence at first but after the third time it happened, I decided it must be related! I get stomach cramps after eating popcorn. I'm not sure if it is gas, indigestion, or something else. They go away after 30-40 minutes but it is painful in the meantime. Any thoughts as to why popcorn would give me cramps??

I wish you all a happy an healthy 9 mths. We have had a loss. Hopeful for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->