*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Such a lazy today, seem glued to my bed and trapped by the master of warmth that is my blanket refuses to set me free...

OMG YES!

I spent the entire morning in bed just hanging out with my doggies and watching movies.

Although, now that I've gotten up and moving, I've gotten ALL of the darn laundry done and a number of other things :happydance:

I'm feeling kind of productive now! Maybe I should stay in bed late every day!

Such a lazy today, seem glued to my bed and trapped by the master of warmth that is my blanket refuses to set me free...

OMG YES!

I spent the entire morning in bed just hanging out with my doggies and watching movies.

Although, now that I've gotten up and moving, I've gotten ALL of the darn laundry done and a number of other things :happydance:

I'm feeling kind of productive now! Maybe I should stay in bed late every day!

Lol I have no such plans to make up for this. Maybe I'll do something to feel lesss guilty about it though, good idea....

EstelSeren :hugs: hope you feel better soon. have you tried anything with ginger in often settles the stomach

I would but I hate ginger at the best of times! I#ve tried peppermint though, which is my usual go to for sickness, but it really tastes weird on the way back up! :dohh: Bizarrely tea seems to settle my stomach for a bit but I don't want to drink too much of it either! It should settle in a few weeks! It just makes me feel like a bad mum because I can't do everything that I want to with my daughter and end up really flagging by the time my husband finishes work at 2 pm! I'm so glad I'm not working though as it would be utter hell- I have serious respect for people who can hold down a work life when they're pregnant, especially if they're mums already too!

Beca :wave:

yes you are the 111th member i can't believe there is so many of us, i can see September being a good month :D

Am I the only one who hasn't got morning sickness? I feel a bit queasy when I first wake up but as soon as I eat breakfast, and no longer have an empty stomach, I'm fine. I know I should just be grateful, but with all the worrying that the pregnancy isn't progressing properly a bit of morning sickness would be very reassuring about now!

I've gotten really good at lying to people's faces! Since I found out I'm pregnant, I've had three people ask me, point blank, "Are you pregnant?" Lying has become strangely easy for me to do. I think I'm going to tell people after my next scan at 11+5.
Yes! I have had a number of people ask. My grandparents are going to watch my DD when I have my first appt in Feb. I'm not telling anyone yet and my Granddad asked me if I was pregnant. I just playfully said "ha ha ha" and left it at that. I told them it was a checkup... I may tell my family the week before the appt. Then tell everyone else after the 10+1 appt. We'll see. If I can wait to tell the world until at least 12 weeks I will be proud of myself.

I feel super lazy today too, my DD seems content with letting me lie down a few times today. So today is a lucky day.

Hi ladies :hi:

May I join you?

I just got a BFP this morning and if I go by LMP, my EDD is September 30, 2o13.'
I'm very excited and scared. We've had 11 early losses since we've been TTC and I hope this one is lucky #12.

Look forward to growing with you ladies!!
Hi! Sending you sticky vibes!

Can I join please? My EDD is September 16th.
Welcome! :wave:

Welcome new ladies!

Am exhausted today. On my way home from work had to run into Macdonalds to buy a hamburger as was so hungry I was going to be sick...

Ho are you all feeling?

EstelSeren :hugs: hope you feel better soon. have you tried anything with ginger in often settles the stomach

I would but I hate ginger at the best of times! I#ve tried peppermint though, which is my usual go to for sickness, but it really tastes weird on the way back up! :dohh: Bizarrely tea seems to settle my stomach for a bit but I don't want to drink too much of it either! It should settle in a few weeks! It just makes me feel like a bad mum because I can't do everything that I want to with my daughter and end up really flagging by the time my husband finishes work at 2 pm! I'm so glad I'm not working though as it would be utter hell- I have serious respect for people who can hold down a work life when they're pregnant, especially if they're mums already too!

Beca :wave:

My sister SWORE by lemonade during all of her pregnancies...She said the bitterness stopped the bile, which in turn stopped the nausea.

I'm hoping that it works for me as well, when we cross that bridge :)

Just feel asleep on the sofa :( i really am not used to this 6am wake up again, especially when i am up 3 or 4 times as night and can't get back to sleep. And i now have to read 30pages of pre reading for tomorrow at uni. The lecture only put it all up today. I'm dyslexic and my support plan clear says everything should be up 7days in advance, but no they can't stick to that and isnt fair on other members in the class for me not to do it.

Adopim!

Is that your LO?!?!?!

OMG, she's gorgeous!!!
Thank you! She is too cute for her own good sometimes :haha: She just turned 4 in December. :)

Just feel asleep on the sofa :( i really am not used to this 6am wake up again, especially when i am up 3 or 4 times as night and can't get back to sleep. And i now have to read 30pages of pre reading for tomorrow at uni. The lecture only put it all up today. I'm dyslexic and my support plan clear says everything should be up 7days in advance, but no they can't stick to that and isnt fair on other members in the class for me not to do it.
Hmm, it also isn't fair in your case that they aren't following your plan either tho.

adopim no it's not so much for being in bed for 9. I will just metion it to her politely tomorrow, its a new lecturer (as we changed every semester) chances are she hasn't even read the plan yet

A lot of us seem to be hit with exhaustion! Thing is when you already have one or more children then you get no time to rest during the day. With my DS1 I used to just come home, nap, make dinner and go to bed!

maybebaby3 i agree i'm lucky if im in bed for 11 and with the toilet trips (and the taking 30 mins to get back to sleep) the waking up at 6am is hell. Roll on 2nd tri

got my nhs scan 6th march- just intime for mothersday, might work this in to telling my family! if i can wait that long! at scan ill b 12-12+4 :haha:

sick as a dog tho so not sure i wont b found out by then :dohh:

vic161209 aww how exciting you got scan date through early

Am I the only one who hasn't got morning sickness? I feel a bit queasy when I first wake up but as soon as I eat breakfast, and no longer have an empty stomach, I'm fine. I know I should just be grateful, but with all the worrying that the pregnancy isn't progressing properly a bit of morning sickness would be very reassuring about now!

I'm the same way. Queasy when I wake up but after I eat breakfast, I feel fine the rest of the day. It really made me nervous, too. However, I had my first scan yesterday at 6w5d and baby was perfect! It was just the right size for my due date and had a strong heartbeat. I feel better about not feeling sick now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->