*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Is it unusual to have a mild cramp like feeling that comes and goes? I will explain it almost like a throb. It only lasts half a second and it happens every 5 to 10 seconds or so. I wouldnt necessarily say it is painful but it is definitely not pleasant. Seems worse in certain positions. And it is concentrated to a pinpoint location. Anyone else have this?

I have some pangs now and then. It especially happens at night when I'm stretched out more but it also sometimes happens when I'm walking around. Mine is on the side of my abdomen where I saw my bean yesterday.

By the way, when I first read your post I thought you said it felt like a bomb instead of a throb. Haha. This is why I need my coffee back!

Yea I am trying not to sleep on my back because when I am stretched out is when I notice it... but in non-preggers life, I always sleep on my back and its habit, so even if I fall asleep on my side and block myself from rolling onto my back with pillows, I still manage to end up on my back and totally sprawled out by the time I wake up.

Is it unusual to have a mild cramp like feeling that comes and goes? I will explain it almost like a throb. It only lasts half a second and it happens every 5 to 10 seconds or so. I wouldnt necessarily say it is painful but it is definitely not pleasant. Seems worse in certain positions. And it is concentrated to a pinpoint location. Anyone else have this?

I have some pangs now and then. It especially happens at night when I'm stretched out more but it also sometimes happens when I'm walking around. Mine is on the side of my abdomen where I saw my bean yesterday.

By the way, when I first read your post I thought you said it felt like a bomb instead of a throb. Haha. This is why I need my coffee back!

Yea I am trying not to sleep on my back because when I am stretched out is when I notice it... but in non-preggers life, I always sleep on my back and its habit, so even if I fall asleep on my side and block myself from rolling onto my back with pillows, I still manage to end up on my back and totally sprawled out by the time I wake up.

That's probably best anyways since we aren't supposed to sleep on our backs starting in 2nd tri! Just training yourself early!!

I am trying but easier said than done! I have been sleeping on my back for 25 years and training is difficult when you arent awake to curb the bad behavior! Lol I am going to have to buy more stiff body pillows so it wont be possible to roll over

Kiss08 lovely scan :D

adopim welcome to the group :flower:

calliebaby :wave: welcome to the group

My boobs really hurt can't lay on them or anything, they feel better in the evening when i take my bra off though

bubbles82 mine is nausea with no sickness

I saw my midwife today all went well, no reason not to be under midwife lead care. I mentioned the home birth and she was fine, is going to give me and extra appointment at 31 weeks to talk about it and stuff Only problem is my blood didn't want to come, and when she found a vein she had to press to get blood out so now have a lump around the size of a £2 coin and double the height on my arm.

Horrendous day sickness wise today! The worst part is that fluid seems to trigger it worse than food and even food that I'm craving is making me throw up! I was actually physically sick 4 times this morning and when I'm not throwing up I'm feeling sick! I can't remember it being this bad last time! Can't wait for 1st tri to end and to just feel better! :cry:

Beca :wave:

EstelSeren :hugs: hope you feel better soon. have you tried anything with ginger in often settles the stomach

Feeling like such a bad mum atm. I cant cook proper food because it just makes me sooo sick, i can hardly play with him coz im constantly nauseous :(

Hoping the nausea calms down soon :(

Kaili: When I got pregnant with my first, I also had to reverse 21 years of back and/or stomach sleeping. I started practicing early and eventually my body grew accustomed to it. Actually, I was never able to go back to sleeping on my back or stomach. Which is convenient for this pregnancy.

Mummytochloe: I'm so happy to be here :D

Babydevil1989: I feel like a terrible mom too sometimes. I'm still in the horribly exhausted stage, so I can't keep up with my 4 year old like before. Meals have gotten to be quick preparation things (though some smells are starting to cause nausea). I'm expecting morning sickness to hit within the next 2 weeks, poor kid. Haha, but she has sure been a champ about it! <3

I know DS prob doesnt care about eating plain food lol but it just makes me feel bad!

Hope the ms stays away for you xx

I know what you mean about feeling bad. She's eaten a lot of PBJ sandwiches, spaghettios, Mac and cheese, and chicken nuggets over the last few weeks. If MS hits me hard, that'll be the norm for while I think.
With my DD I had it from 6-7 weeks until 24 weeks. Most of the time it actually did happen in the morning (would wake up, get sick, go to work, feel nauseous until lunch time then would miraculously feel better for the day). I'm hoping this time I don't get it quite so long, but this one is already different than my last one, so we'll see :)

Hi ladies :hi:

May I join you?

I just got a BFP this morning and if I go by LMP, my EDD is September 30, 2o13.'
I'm very excited and scared. We've had 11 early losses since we've been TTC and I hope this one is lucky #12.

Look forward to growing with you ladies!!

May I join you?

I just got a BFP this morning and if I go by LMP, my EDD is September 30, 2o13.'
I'm very excited and scared. We've had 11 early losses since we've been TTC and I hope this one is lucky #12.

Hope this is your sticky bean :dust:

May I join you?

Hi! Welcome and hope this is your take home rainbow baby!

I've gotten really good at lying to people's faces! Since I found out I'm pregnant, I've had three people ask me, point blank, "Are you pregnant?" Lying has become strangely easy for me to do. I think I'm going to tell people after my next scan at 11+5.

I've gotten really good at lying to people's faces! Since I found out I'm pregnant, I've had three people ask me, point blank, "Are you pregnant?" Lying has become strangely easy for me to do. I think I'm going to tell people after my next scan at 11+5.

Who are these people blatantly asking you if you are pregnant!? I would get so flustered if anyone did that! Maybe I'd better start practicing my lies...

Who are these people blatantly asking you if you are pregnant!? I would get so flustered if anyone did that! Maybe I'd better start practicing my lies...

They are all co-workers and I have been open about TTC in my office. The first time, I was a bit thrown off but ever since then, I just say, "not yet but we are trying!"

stuckinoki :wave: welcome to the group hope its a sticky bean this time x

I was horrible at keeping it a secret when people asked me! I'd just break into a smile and no matter what I said they knew I was lying ;)

Such a lazy today, seem glued to my bed and trapped by the master of warmth that is my blanket refuses to set me free...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->