September testers - 15 bfp!

Your belly button height is waaaaaaay above your uterus or ovaries though, they are right down inside your pelvis and don't even get above your pelvis till considerably through pregnancy. So stabbing pains there isn't likely to be AF related???

I'm thinking I'll change my testing date to at least the 2nd. The 1st will only be like 8dpo I think, which is crazy to test and expect anything other than a BFN, and I'm loathe to waste a test on that! But the 2nd is a Friday and we are heading away on camp that afternoon so I know I'll go totally bonkers waiting all weekend otherwise!! So I'll test in the 2nd, expecting a BFN but there's a chance it might show, then I can test again when home on Monday at 12dpo.... Then HOPEFULLY I get either a BFP or AF actually arrives that week, cos I'm gonna go batty if it still hasn't come to anything!!

Flying - I'm really interested to see how long your LP is as mine is just now recovering from being really short. I hope yours is sufficient right away.

So I am trying to temp, but with my son waking and nursing sometimes it just seems impossible. The last two nights he actually slept in bed with me. Two nights ago he latched on and in turn woke me up about every 2h and my temp at 5am was 96.95 which is really low, like O day low. Last night he woke up at midnight to nurse and then I didn't wake up again until 4.30am and my temp was 97.66. I wore the same, ac set the same. The only thing that may have been different is that the night before my shirt might have been pulled up (sorry for the picture) as he was nursing so much and maybe that cooled me down. I am also using my thermometer I bought 2.5 years ago. I always thought if the battery gets low the temps flatten out and not become erratic. Oh right after I got the 97.66 I took it again (which I know you are not supposed to) and it was 97.53, which makes me wonder if it is the thermometer as I always thought you get warmer the more you wake up. Sorry for this long post! Is anyone else nursing or waking up a lot and trying to temp? Do you guys think its time for a new battery?

If I don't get a BFP then I'm gonna try temping even with nursing all night still, so I'm interested to hear!!

But I do clearly remember with TTC #1 that mouth temp is quite inaccurate, and yes you can take your temp back to back to back and get quite different readings every time. If you want to be more accurate consider internal temping...

I'm so sure I must have Ovd, but then I think about it too much and I doubt myself. Lol. Come on body, I know it's been a long time, but I'm hoping you're getting back in to the swing of it now!!!

So the last three days I had tube tugging pulling, confusing for me :/ I usually get 1-2 days not 3 and it's an elongated kinda pulling sensation.. Defo feels like ovu pains but 3 days off and on...
I am 2 dpo, this is going to be an annoying bunch of days lol

Hi lovelies

5DPO today. Snore! So boring this wait.

I used to think ladies who were ttc their 3rd were crazy asking about symptoms. I mean, surely by now they just know their bodies. Oh ha ha how wrong I was! I was just as confused when ttc #2 as I am now with #3!

All the false symptoms. I keep reminding myself that on 3DPO when I have a runny nose and cramping and buzzy nipples that all these things have led to AF and not a BFP and anyway until implantation happens how can we feel anything ... But surely the fertilized egg must give off hormones that make us feel different? I'm going with that theory! So my cramping uterus is giving me hope!!

Hi ladies, I'm Isabel and my DH and I have been ttc for 19 months. In August I had good #s and was given a trigger shot the 15th, bd'd for 3 days timed after and am also on progesterone suppositories until Sept 2nd. My alloted test day is August 31st or Sept 1 or 2nd. AF is due the 2nd. This waiting is driving me nuts and it's so hard with the symptoms progesterone causes!

My test date will be Sept 9th third round of clomid, two good sized eggs... I've had issues with low progesterone in the past. Good luck everyone!!!

Good luck Bfitz!! I'm on my 3rd round of Clomid too!! 😊

Nothing much to report...2dpo almost 3dpo and just waiting and waiting. I keep telling myself I should wait till at least 12dpo to test but then I find myself laughing at myself due to my history Of poas all the time 😂😂 I just gotta keep busy!! How is everyone else doing?

I don't think I've ovulated yet. Yesterday DH couldn't finish so I had a good cry hopefully we can squeeze in 2 more DTD before fertility window is over:dohh:

Bluemoonbubba - I hope you can! :spermy:

I'm 8dpo today and finding it hard to resist testing already :dohh: But I know it will be the biggest fattest BFN so I'm not going to waste a test! Luckily I've got a busy weekend ahead so it should fly by.... hopefully :lol:

Good luck holding out babynewbie! I'm not even gonna try waiting much, and will do a 9dpo and expect a bfn then move on.

Bluemoonbubba, good luck! My dh sometimes can't finish in me either, it's frustrating when my heart is set on it!! We compromise by him finishing right up against me as close to in me as he can.... Tmi! Haha! Good luck anyway.

Bluemoonbubba - I hope you can! :spermy:

I'm 8dpo today and finding it hard to resist testing already :dohh: But I know it will be the biggest fattest BFN so I'm not going to waste a test! Luckily I've got a busy weekend ahead so it should fly by.... hopfully :lol:

Thank you, I hope we can too, the kids are in bed now, wish me luck :haha:

8dpo is still way too early, i hope monday you get your bfp:kiss:
Good luck holding out babynewbie! I'm not even gonna try waiting much, and will do a 9dpo and expect a bfn then move on.

Bluemoonbubba, good luck! My dh sometimes can't finish in me either, it's frustrating when my heart is set on it!! We compromise by him finishing right up against me as close to in me as he can.... Tmi! Haha! Good luck anyway.

at least i know im not alone, it seriously is upsetting not only ttc part but me thinking that im not sexy enough for him to finish lol

good luck with it this cycle im hoping and praying he can last tonight:sleep:

I am probably going to test in Sept. 4 if AF doesn't show. This is our first round TTC#2. My husband and I both teach band and he has been super stressed out these past 2 weeks so who knows...

Any of you ladies using clomid and the trigger shot and experiencing intense cramping 1dpo. It's getting pretty intense and I'm starting to worry it's one of the side effects of ovidrel that I need to seek medical attention for.

ladies based on my chart do you think we've dtd enough? i just know tomorrow dh won't want to do it anymore :(

Hi ladies, I'm Isabel and my DH and I have been ttc for 19 months. In August I had good #s and was given a trigger shot the 15th, bd'd for 3 days timed after and am also on progesterone suppositories until Sept 2nd. My alloted test day is August 31st or Sept 1 or 2nd. AF is due the 2nd. This waiting is driving me nuts and it's so hard with the symptoms progesterone causes!

Welcome :)

ladies based on my chart do you think we've dtd enough? i just know tomorrow dh won't want to do it anymore :(

I took a look, but I dont know how FF works realy so Im just going to ask. Is the x for sex? and the green is fertility window with the + standing for O?

If so :) I think you did a good job. I know that my SIL dtd 2-3 days before her O with her youngest and she fell pg. Were trying for a girl thats why they stopped. But they had a boy so :) hahaha

But if the x are sex then I would say you have a real good chance of geting pg. Wil Fx for you :D

I haven't O'd yet but I'm expecting AF to arrive around the 24th September. I had an early loss like you the cycle before last and my last cycle was about a week longer than previously. So I'm not sure if things will go back to normal or this is my new normal.

I have heard some mention a week longer cycle. Did you ttc that cycle or did you wait?

To all the newcomers - Welcome :) :hugs:

I have been updating the testingdates, changing or puting in new names. We are now about 43/44 on the list! If I missed someone or if I put someone on a different date then just say so :D and I will change it.
Soon there are some that will be testing, we have 7 down for september 1st! Hope to see many :bfp: soon on here! :)

About me now :)
I got my Opk and pg strips in the mail yesterday. Got so excited I used one opk yesterday evening :) haha got vvvf line on it. Not sure it is a good thing to get a faint line after early loss but I am obtimistic. I am going to hold off the other for few days, both because I have no O symptoms at the moment and also the past year 95% or more of my cycles were around 35 days. Kind of envy you girsl that are in your tww :) when it is still about 9 days or so to mine! haha :) But if the last week is any indicator of how time will past next few months I will be standing in the bathroom either testing or puting pads in my pantys! Just hope we will be able to dtd more cause this week I was sooo tired after the day! did not have energy for it ;(

How are everyone els doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->