September testers - 15 bfp!

Hey all. Only a few days left for me. Af is due sunday the 18th so we will see. No early testing for this girl!
The insomnia at night is killing me though, i havent had this until i started TTC. So wierd!
Hopefully everything balances out soon.
Good luck to everyone as you test in the next couple days/weeks.

I decided on a testing date finally.. Wednesday the 21st! I'm trying to determine if I feel like we got lucky this month but I can't make up my mind. I'm almost over symptom spotting at this point. I feel like I could be okay either way since I will start clomid next month if we're not.

Got progesterone results back- 9. I was 13 when they checked my last pregnancy (that I miscarried @ 10 weeks). However, I lost that baby due to a chromosomal abnormality. Now I'm frantic and hoping I'm not going to lose this one also. Doc started me on oral progesterone last pregnancy. Still waiting to hear what the plan is now. I have follow up testing tomorrow morning. Trying to hold on to every shred of hope I have!!

Best of luck Roschey, that sound absolutely nerve-wracking. Hoping it will all be ok. Losing a baby is awful.

FX for us both, Weebles! I'm starting clomid next month too if no Bfp this month!

Anyone ever try the legs in the air after bd idea to keep sperms in? Or holding out as long as possible after bd before urinatine? Just trying to make general chatter

Roschey - fx all will ok :)

Good luck to those still waiting to test!

Afm, Af showed this morning earlier than I had hoped so my LP went from 8 days last cycle back to 7 this cycle :( I guess my body is sensitive to the prolactin levels caused by nursing.

Anyone ever try the legs in the air after bd idea to keep sperms in? Or holding out as long as possible after bd before urinatine? Just trying to make general chatter

I go to bed a few times after we bd... No bathroom stop, nothing :)

Rosch- honey I hope all is ok <3

Weebs and Ask - Gl this month hopefully you wont need the clomid next,, It is reassuring to know though that you ladies will be taking a little help. xxo

Hi ladies! This page moves too fast for me! We were super busy since I first posted so I wasn't able to keep up. I have a predicted 17 day lp so I'm still waiting. Af due on the 24th and I'm pretty sure I'm out. Just don't feel like I did with ds. Oh well! Always next month.

Congrats on the bfps and sorry to those that caught the witch.

I wish I could do that but I get UTIs VERY easily haha.

What I thought might be pre-AF spotting is increasing so I have put today as cd1 on FF. If it happens to disappear again then I will change it back to being just spotting. Why must my body be so confusing &#128546;

I'm going to join all you lovely ladies on here. This is my first try after a m/c in August. I'll be testing in about 7-8 days.

I'm going to join all you lovely ladies on here. This is my first try after a m/c in August. I'll be testing in about 7-8 days.

Me too! Eeeek!

P.S. Is your username a Gilderoy Lockhart reference by any chance?! :haha:

Im like ypu Hudson. UTI of I font go pee after sex. And many other things.

My first post mc AF is officially over... We are ready to go this month...

Im like ypu Hudson. UTI of I font go pee after sex. And many other things.

I just finished a round of antibiotics for a uti haha. I had peed right before we bd and thought it was OK to skip it. Nope...... the very next day I felt the burn. You would think after 10 years of being sexually active I'd learn.

I can't stop eating. I went to the store Monday and already ate all the good stuff. Super crampy. I poas and it was faulty. Only half the control line filled. That's what I get for testing when I said I wouldn't. I'll wait a week. It did look like something was trying to show on the test line but I really don't think anything is going on. Probably gearing up for af.

Nausea has hit me super hard. Don't think it's ttc related. But, holy grossness. We bd today and 2 days ago. May or may not have o. Just not in a great felling place. Like over the last few hours feels like the flu hit me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->