September testers - 15 bfp!

Hi ladies - just checking in! 12dpo and BFN but no spotting! I always spot on 12dpo (since I started tracking and noticing) so even if no BFP, no spotting makes me happy!

Oh wait, seems you are testing every day? I desperately want to do the same but my ICs haven't turned up yet! :growlmad:

What are they?

Put 3T sugar into a plastic cup, add 1/2c of morning urine. Wait 5 to 10 minutes. If it clumps at all then hcg is present and most likely pregnant, if it dissolves even just part of it then negative, if it just settles and doesn't dissolve either pregnant or to early to tell.
Vinegar you add vinegar to some urine, no set amount so guessing game really. But wait a bit if changes color then pregnant, if it doesn't then negative or to early to tell.

No spotting's a good sign Ask :) I'm the same, always spot at 12 dpo.

Well, I got some ewcm today (CD 9), so OPK will probably be positive tomorrow, and I'll probably O by Friday (CD 12). Clockwork cycles. Hoping the acupuncture will help with lining thickness because I do believe that is our issue. I go for my second treatment on Saturday :)

So unfortunately, either way I won't be a september tester again! LOL, should check to see if there is an October testers group. I'll still follow some of you here though :)

What are they?

Put 3T sugar into a plastic cup, add 1/2c of morning urine. Wait 5 to 10 minutes. If it clumps at all then hcg is present and most likely pregnant, if it dissolves even just part of it then negative, if it just settles and doesn't dissolve either pregnant or to early to tell.
Vinegar you add vinegar to some urine, no set amount so guessing game really. But wait a bit if changes color then pregnant, if it doesn't then negative or to early to tell.

Really?!? So trying this, even if it's a load of crap. :D Going to research now!

Yes I've been testing everyday like a poas addict. Honestly I'm not holding out hope but am just glad I'm not spotting. Last 2 cycles I had 3 days and 5 days of pre-AF spotting!

Ask, no spotting is excellent either way but hopefully it's due to a bfp! I haven't started spotting yet either although sometimes I don't start spotting for a few more days.

Belle, I noticed an October thread while I was still waiting to ovulate in September! What's the acupuncture like? Is it uncomfortable or relaxing? I hope it makes all the difference!

Weebles I find the acupuncture to be really really relaxing. The needles sort of give me a heavy heady feeling. Don't hurt going in. Then they leave them in for 15-30 mins so you just relax. I like it!

What are they?

Really?!? So trying this, even if it's a load of crap. :D Going to research now!
Yeah, I tried both but not fmu, just to play. And the sugar started to maybe clump. More so stayed on bottom even after twirling bowl. That's how ladies did it before hpt.

Jalanis, ovaries can feel tender before, during, and after ovulation so it's hard to tell just from that alone. Are you tracking anything else?

Peanut, when are you testing again? I decided to pick some FRER up a little early so I will again tomorrow morning.

I'm not really feeling any symptoms that are totally out of the norm for me. Cramping, nausea, sore bbs, emotional.. All PMS things. I haven't had a hit of spotting but it's still early. I'm half expecting to see a bfp tomorrow though.

No i rarely track...and i havent gotten much CM like before so not sure whats goin on...my O day is tomorrow if my cycles are right but we BD the beginning fertile days except these past 5 days due to OH working away. Im usually one that gets too much CM but i havent noticed much. Ive had very little of ewcm.

I tried the sugar one too just now, so not FMU either. Mine didn't clump, but it stayed at the bottom ... and I twirled too. :haha:

Yes I've been testing everyday like a poas addict. Honestly I'm not holding out hope but am just glad I'm not spotting. Last 2 cycles I had 3 days and 5 days of pre-AF spotting!

Hope you get a BFP! I've absolutely NO idea what my result is going to be when my tests arrive - last month I could have sworn it would be BFP (nope!), but this month I'm totally in the dark!

So, if af is supposed to come 14 days after o, then I suppose af will be due the day I have labs.

Holy side pain, sticky bean!! Hope that's why, but I feel like when you run and don't breathe correctly, you get those side cramping pains. Like just under your ribs on the sides. Dh was up using restroom and I asked if I ever complained of it with dd. He said I did a lot just prior to and all through 1st trimester. But, on my right side more. I have it more so on the left this time, felt on both but the left side ouch!! I wasn't looking to call it a symptom, I just am having pain. Told dh then nhe said hm. I said, what did I say this with dd. He said yes. And no I haven't Ben exercising. Just playing abcmouse.com with dd

Hey!! New here but not new to TTC 😊 6dpo and enjoying reading y'alls sx's

Hi ladies i was in the august tread. Af showed up late again giving me a 32 day cycle. I was so bummed and didnt chart or even test early like last month. I could not handle seeing lines anymore. So today came sept 20th 32 days since af and she didnt show! My uterus has been cramping and has felt heavy for days. So today i tested! Be long be hold look at this test?!? Wow i think its positive. Question is... I have had exact 32 day cycles since my mc in june. This month i managed to wait till af was due. The biggest fat Positive a girl can get! Yah! Rainbow baby finally! Question is ladies that know your progession dpo hpt. What possible dpo am i? This hpt looks darker then any positive i have seen on a frer that i have taking in my past pregnancies. If i go by calendar ovulation i would of od on sept 2 making me 19-20 dpo. I normally ovulate 4 days later so that would of been sept 6th making me 14dpo. This being the only test i took this month and its super dark! Im thinking i actually ovulated on time or maybe theres twins in there! What do u ladies think?!? What dpo is this dark line? Thank you in advance im over the moon!

Attachments

• 20160920_151353.jpg
    20160920_151353.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly