September testers - 15 bfp!

Bloods on the 27th, we'll they're suppose to dd beta test to labs. But, I have even more of that cm and cramps now. Not like my normal af cramps, those are usually on one side and, tmi, make me have to poo. But entire pelvic area like with dd. And sudden boob pain, I thought it was gone. But every time I get a bit stiffer cramp the BB pain comes, stops me in my tracks. Very wet undies too. And heartburn increase but nausea decrease. Fx everyone

Forgot to add, if this is a new cycle, spotting being af at beginning of month, then I am like 11 days til af due

Janis - hahah, it seemed like a logical comment at the time! :haha:

Peanut - Are you getting any pelvic pain when you cough or sneeze? That was something I noticed early on with LO.

Janis - hahah, it seemed like a logical comment at the time! :haha:

Peanut - Are you getting any pelvic pain when you cough or sneeze? That was something I noticed early on with LO.
Sneezing yes

See that indicates to me that your round ligaments are stretching ... I really think you must be pregnant.

Taken at 4pm. Dh says light pink line is there. Opinions? Maybe but not convinced.

Attachments

• 55_1474319672071.jpg
    55_1474319672071.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 20
So sorry for your loss, hope you get a sticky bean soon🙏🏽🙏🏽

Today is cd 27 and I'm 10 DPO, I'm having a lot of creamy CM and my cervix is high and soft (I'm typically dry and cervix is medium and firm) here is my chart, what do you think??

IMG_6394.jpg

I think I can see something there peanut ...

Sorry, this has probably been asked already, but have you tried any shop-bought tests or digitals?

I think I can see something there peanut ...

Sorry, this has probably been asked already, but have you tried any shop-bought tests or digitals?

Not recently. Planned to use one from Target, their generic brand, on Saturday. That'll be 6 days before af due

Peanut - I agree with Meep and I too see something super faint but there is some damage to the test in the photo its hard to invert.. So I can;t say the slightly something I see is something. HOPING for you

Peanut - I agree with Meep and I too see something super faint but there is some damage to the test in the photo its hard to invert.. So I can;t say the slightly something I see is something. HOPING for you

Yes, when trying to take pic the cat decided it was something to take

Yes, when trying to take pic the cat decided it was something to take

Haha that is cats for ya :) I have 4! :D
So do we 2 adult female 2 young males. And a dog who has decided that the cats are not allowed near me. She snips at them now. She weighs 65lbs.

Wow same as me :D
2 Adult females, 2 adult males but recently a year old and a dog that is about 65lbs LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!Shes a dwarf husky mix, her short legs make her look silly... She's a mushy nut and doesn't care who is near me lol

2 Adult females, 2 adult males but recently a year old and a dog that is about 65lbs LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!Shes a dwarf husky mix, her short legs make her look silly... She's a mushy nut and doesn't care who is near me lol

Usually our dog likes the cats and every person, but the last few days she doesnt. She is a rescue, believed to be Alaska husky, Burmese mt. Dog, and German sheppard

Usually our dog likes the cats and every person, but the last few days she doesnt. She is a rescue, believed to be Alaska husky, Burmese mt. Dog, and German sheppard

I love dogs <3 I bet shes freaking cute as heck. Maybe this is a sign for you :p :p

Quick question if i got my cycles right i should ovulate soon but today im guessing i had O pain in my righht side and i just took an opk and its super negative the test line is there but its really light... Was it O pains? Or could i have ovulated earlier or not yet since opk is really negative? I took another opk after maybe like a 3hr hold and its fainter than the one i had done.

So, pains like cramping entire pelvic area, now more prodominant on right side. Not f7n, not severe just weird

Jalanis, ovaries can feel tender before, during, and after ovulation so it's hard to tell just from that alone. Are you tracking anything else?

Peanut, when are you testing again? I decided to pick some FRER up a little early so I will again tomorrow morning.

I'm not really feeling any symptoms that are totally out of the norm for me. Cramping, nausea, sore bbs, emotional.. All PMS things. I haven't had a hit of spotting but it's still early. I'm half expecting to see a bfp tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->