September testers - 15 bfp!

Nice! Congratulations! I don't think there's any way to estimate with great accuracy, but all that really matters is that you're pregnant! I'm jealous ... :D

Thank you! Im in such shock it will take a min to set in. Its been a long time coming but worth not giving up! I was so sad and tired of seeing faint false lines. So this is def a breath of fresh air. Rainbow baby in may :) just praying for a sticky bean. Good luck on ur journey!

Thank you! Best of luck to you and your May baby too. :cloud9:

So happy for you Mum2gremlin! Congratulations!!!

I guess I'm 8dpo because it's almost 1 am. Getting harder to brush everything off as being in my head. And if bfn next week then I am lost.

Congrats mum2g!! That's not even a squinter!

I'm testing again in the morning. I was debating it all day at work since I just poas but,. I just feel different.

Morning ladies,

I did it, another test, another BFN. Still no AF, sore bb. So confused. :( Anyone else ever stare at their test willing the line to show up? LOL Not even an evap to drive me nuts. Oh well, will have to see what happens.

Congrats mum2gremlin. :)
I hope that everyone is well today.

So my ICs turned up about 20 minutes ago and obviously I took one straight away, not FMU. Lol.

I've never taken one like this before so not sure what to expect ... a faint pink line came up. Took another in case it was an evap, though I'm not even really sure what an evap looks like lol. Same faint line came up. Both lines are pink and visible without squinting, but obviously much fainter than the control line.

Here are some photos - the first is normal camera and the second has the exposure turned down. I'll confirm with a shop test of course, but just wondered what you ladies thought? What does an evap look like? Help!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160921_0001 (2).jpg
    wp_ss_20160921_0001 (2).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
  • wp_ss_20160921_0002 (2).png
    wp_ss_20160921_0002 (2).png
    216.4 KB · Views: 11
I have no experience but it certainly looks promising! Now go get yourself a HPT. Fx for you!

Thanks! Have to wait for OH to get back from work as I can't drive!

So my ICs turned up about 20 minutes ago and obviously I took one straight away, not FMU. Lol.

I've never taken one like this before so not sure what to expect ... a faint pink line came up. Took another in case it was an evap, though I'm not even really sure what an evap looks like lol. Same faint line came up. Both lines are pink and visible without squinting, but obviously much fainter than the control line.

Here are some photos - the first is normal camera and the second has the exposure turned down. I'll confirm with a shop test of course, but just wondered what you ladies thought? What does an evap look like? Help!
Awesome! Congratulations. :)

Thanks ... still not entirely convinced though! Think I will walk to town and look for something there!

Oh thanks for the evap information! Yeah they definitely have colour ... squueee!

Looks like a BFP meep!!! Congrats!

Congrats mom2gremlin as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back