September testers - 15 bfp!

congrats symphony!

af due tomorrow according to cbfm ( it seemed to predict a really early peak this cycle) so aslong as that was right, normally get spotting teh day before, so if no spotting today, i will test tomorrow!!!

hows everyone doing? how long till afs turn up?

Um, guys, um I took another test. My name is kelly and I'm a poas addict now. Lol no, seriously. I took it outside for pics.
I think I HAVE A BFP!! :happydance::happydance::dohh::dohh:. But, personal AL opinions are very much appreciated. Please and thank you. I see it, test with dd 1 day late on af was not much darker. But, I have bloods tuesday. Find of nervous bc I am not sure whether to feel it is indeed bfp, or just wait. Ahhh

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 37
Congratulations symphony!

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy! Fx for you. AF is due on Friday for me. I did a test this morning but BFN so I will try and contain myself until a bit nearer the time. I feel like I am very symptom-y so trying to keep positive!

Sorry peanutmomma I think we crossed threads! Look at you too! Hoping the bloods will put your mind at rest.

Possibly see a faint shadow but I'm not sure! There's something but I am having a hard time seeing whether or not there is colour there. These tests are so tiny/skinny it's really hard to get a good photo of them.

Dip strip tests can be really really faint. Mine was very faint when I got the BFP on the strips too. They're only a bit darker now when I do them. But I've now done two POAS shop tests and the difference between the first and second is really obvious.

Possibly see a faint shadow but I'm not sure! There's something but I am having a hard time seeing whether or not there is colour there. These tests are so tiny/skinny it's really hard to get a good photo of them.

Dip strip tests can be really really faint. Mine was very faint when I got the BFP on the strips too. They're only a bit darker now when I do them. But I've now done two POAS shop tests and the difference between the first and second is really obvious.

Oh, okay thanks.

Peanut, I see it. :) I'd say tentative congratulations are in order!

Peanut,I can see a vf line and it looks like it has some colour. Fix it gets darker for you!

Is this easier to see

Attachments

• 75_1474744537817.jpg
    75_1474744537817.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 41
Peanut, do you want me to write you down as pos this month? :D

Yes peanut I see a faint line. Are you testing again today?

Ladies, what do you think of this? Can you see it?

image.jpg

10000% seeing that Shiny, looks like a BFP to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->